Sarahs Day #55 Marriage is a sham, ebooks are a scam, she's the biggest scam artist on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she did. I recall the girl posting in a fb group that it was not intentional and she just liked the colour. She was a Sarah fan but I think she got some pretty intense hate. It was literally just a pink ebook that looked the same as many others, not just Sarah’s. It was the style at the time but Sarah acted like she invented it
Don't you know Sarah's Day OWNS and invented the colour pink and has copyrighted the impossible to read 'white font on pink background' aesthetic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
How is she so thick to misspell one of her ‘FaVe’ recipes? She massacred the recipe and the spelling.

Bolognese, autocorrects itself on iPhones too…I’ve never searched the term until now, and you don’t even have to type in the first 3 letters to get the prompt.
I was as perplexed as you about this, so then I thought - perhaps there’s a pre-packaged sauce she’s grabbed this particular spelling - otherwise why spell like this? And the only thing I could find was this gluten free Fodmapped sauce, which would be right up her ally. Makes sense 🤦🏽‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
What's the bet Sarah ( the greedy mole ) makes more of the profit out of this pregnancy ebook than Charlotte.
At best she would be giving Charlotte 50/50. Charlotte who actually brings the qualifications and did all the work on it. Sarah who rubbed her ham belly for some pictures and started plugging it talking about her bounce back. Seems fair.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Top class editing, as always 🙄View attachment 1269393

There are a few more errors, other than the ones pointed out. Borg/BORG and a few commas missing to make it grammatically correct.

If you didn’t have a medical background or understand medical terminology, it would be incredibly confusing. For eg. GDM is Gestational Diabetes Mellitus, but I’m guessing most people don’t know it as that, just gestational diabetes.
I’ve never come across BORG/Borg but I guess that is a physiotherapy thing.

Also, regarding the pink plagiarism thing, the colour pink was the Pantone Colour of the Year in 2016. Sarah just claimed it from there and has made her brand around it, just like 27545 other brands. You’re not special Sarah, you’re average.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
There are a few more errors, other than the ones pointed out. Borg/BORG and a few commas missing to make it grammatically correct.

If you didn’t have a medical background or understand medical terminology, it would be incredibly confusing. For eg. GDM is Gestational Diabetes Mellitus, but I’m guessing most people don’t know it as that, just gestational diabetes.
I’ve never come across BORG/Borg but I guess that is a physiotherapy thing.

Also, regarding the pink plagiarism thing, the colour pink was the Pantone Colour of the Year in 2016. Sarah just claimed it from there and has made her brand around it, just like 27545 other brands. You’re not special Sarah, you’re average.
Im picturing you say “You’re not special Sarah” in Anna Delvey voice. I imagine she would be hating that she is so basic Vivian.
Like why tf is she using all these medical acronyms?! I’m sure you also noticed the decreased risk of instrumental delivery 🙄

You may as well throw this book in the bin Sarah’s Day. I mean between the carbon copy workouts, the numerous editorial errors and the fact you won’t spend any shilled dollars (cause you’re so Scroogey McScroogey) on hiring professionals to develop a quality resource for women at their most vulnerable.

It’a so blatantly obvious that you’re using anyone and everyone to get all your dollars as you slowly build your House of Groms 🤢 empire. Sarah’s Day, you’re not special, this narc move has been done 20 million times before. I wonder if the House of Groms 🤢 is from Kurdle’s influence, or was this always the plan?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Im picturing you say “You’re not special Sarah” in Anna Delvey voice. I imagine she would be hating that she is so basic Vivian.
Like why tf is she using all these medical acronyms?! I’m sure you also noticed the decreased risk of instrumental delivery 🙄
I did notice that, but I didn’t want to point it out, because her second delivery was “smoother?”

Reactions: 10
I did notice that, but I didn’t want to point it out, because her second delivery was “smoother?”
Yeah true. That whole dot point is a shamozzle, I don’t think she will pick up on it.
It’s bad enough that she’s influencing teenage girls, but thank goodness she didn’t complete her teaching degree!

So are her other e-books just like this? Is it the same for other influencers?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
1A2C239D-14DA-4D1F-B6BD-6A61BBEFF2A6.jpeg
this has really pissed me off as well. It should be abdominal separation in brackets, not the other way round 🙄. Brain dead

• Sick
Reactions: 39
Wonder if CrAzY eNeRgEtIc toddlaaar Fox is off to daycare today so we'll get "sez & mal" stories? :rolleyes: Or just more shilling of products?

Reactions: 10
It's almost like she believes shouting EVIDENCE from the rooftops makes it so. Heads up SezBot, when you say you have evidence, you need to provide that evidence so that people can assess your source for any possible misleading info or bias. Also I find the amount of spelling and formatting errors hilarious. Didn't she say she spent AGEEEEEEEEESSSSSS editing this file?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
How is she so thick to misspell one of her ‘FaVe’ recipes? She massacred the recipe and the spelling.

Bolognese, autocorrects itself on iPhones too…I’ve never searched the term until now, and you don’t even have to type in the first 3 letters to get the prompt.

This is why I constantly question if Sarah’s being deliberately stupid, or if she makes dumb mistakes on purpose. I don’t quite understand the latter approach because it does her public image absolutely no favours. It just makes her come across at inept at best, and (when her lapses are more serious) damaging at worst (usually with a side of ignorance, racism, sexism, classism and insularity).

View attachment 1267676

Also this pic looks whack; her legs are two completely different sizes and her ham belly has been weirdly stretched. No doubt so that she can juxtapose it with an equally edited of her pp body. Get fucked, Sarah.
It’s probably a combo of both. Some of the Aus mainstream media outlets are rapidly increasing their drama, sensationalism + bias and they do the same editorial BS. Manipulate, manipulate, manipulate. Plenty of platforms calling their BS out too.

Reactions: 5
How sad is it that we hardly ever see Fox in her stories anymore???! And that we hardly EVER see Kurt taking care of Malakai or even holding him briefly?
Something feels super icky about this whole dynamic

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I find her obsession with numbers, dates and counting down interesting. “8 weeks postpartum”, “just hit xx weeks puhregnantt” etc.

There’s a really common link between EDs and OCD, and she’s always so hung up on marking dates and weeks. It also reminds me of the whole ‘diet starts Monday’ mentality.

Man, I’d love for her or people around her to recognise these patterns, challenge some of these harmful traits and encourage her to also recognise it and get some help. But I guess they’re equally as focused on themselves and how her illness brand benefits them.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I find her obsession with numbers, dates and counting down interesting. “8 weeks postpartum”, “just hit xx weeks puhregnantt” etc.

There’s a really common link between EDs and OCD, and she’s always so hung up on marking dates and weeks. It also reminds me of the whole ‘diet starts Monday’ mentality.

Man, I’d love for her or people around her to recognise these patterns, challenge some of these harmful traits and encourage her to also recognise it and get some help. But I guess they’re equally as focused on themselves and how her illness brand benefits them.
And may I add over-exaggerating EVERY number 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why is this chick obsessed with showing us that’s she’s doing laundry?? It’s not a bleeping flex to wash your clothes!
And remember her old assistant Tanika was the one who used to hang it up for her. Maybe Sez keeps filming laundry stories to make Tanika feel guilty and come back :(

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.