Sarahs Day #55 Marriage is a sham, ebooks are a scam, she's the biggest scam artist on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah's Day #56: Prolapsed, Disordered and Unqualified to give pregnant women any advice on exercising safely

I'm determined to make this go down like ED book 3 did. She has never mentioned it ever since it launched. Let this be no different.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
How is she so thick to misspell one of her ‘FaVe’ recipes? She massacred the recipe and the spelling.

Bolognese, autocorrects itself on iPhones too…I’ve never searched the term until now, and you don’t even have to type in the first 3 letters to get the prompt.

This is why I constantly question if Sarah’s being deliberately stupid, or if she makes dumb mistakes on purpose. I don’t quite understand the latter approach because it does her public image absolutely no favours. It just makes her come across at inept at best, and (when her lapses are more serious) damaging at worst (usually with a side of ignorance, racism, sexism, classism and insularity).

4849F01D-8285-4FB5-9AFE-77D14E567197.jpeg

Omg 🤢🤢🤢 HAM BELLY’S BACK! JFC!
Also this pic looks whack; her legs are two completely different sizes and her ham belly has been weirdly stretched. No doubt so that she can juxtapose it with an equally edited of her pp body. Get fucked, Sarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
!!! Wait is this someone who had a similar program? Is hers really copied?? Not surprising given all her other products are rip offs of the ideas and hard work of others but JFC it still somehow always surprises me
Sheridan is a talent, I am disgusted that this is a blatant copy from Sarah.

Reactions: 11
This is why I constantly question if Sarah’s being deliberately stupid, or if she makes dumb mistakes on purpose. I don’t quite understand the latter approach because it does her public image absolutely no favours. It just makes her come across at inept at best, and (when her lapses are more serious) damaging at worst (usually with a side of ignorance, racism, sexism, classism and insularity).
It is not uncommon for vloggers/influencers to make deliberate mistakes in vlog titles or captions because it increases engagement from people desperate to correct them. Any comment is good as it gives them the numbers to flash up for future brand deals. They don't usually look at what kind of comments they get, just the number reached.

But then again . . . Sarah just doesn't care enough about her content to make sure spelling and grammar are correct.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Sarah’s Day 56: can’t cook spaghetti, husband regretti, bounce back drama we’ll never forgetti
Love this i would say though husband HAS regretti

Can Sheridan sue her for plagiarising?
Not a lawyer and my legal knowledge could fit on a pin head.
Vaguely have a recollection of sarah trying to take down some girl for coming out with a pink ebook and Sarah screaming she was plagiarising her, does anyone else remember this?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
It is not uncommon for vloggers/influencers to make deliberate mistakes in vlog titles or captions because it increases engagement from people desperate to correct them. Any comment is good as it gives them the numbers to flash up for future brand deals. They don't usually look at what kind of comments they get, just the number reached.

But then again . . . Sarah just doesn't care enough about her content to make sure spelling and grammar are correct.
I feel like Sezzy would be too proud to do this… she usually deletes comments that correct her spelling, doesn’t she?? 😮 gotta keep up the facade that she was “above average” at school!

Reactions: 13
will be interesting to see how its been written. hopefully mostly by the physio … and she is just being the model/face of it. that u could maybe handle 🤪🤪🤪
If I was the physio and it was my guide I would want my name first, not the local influencer I'd hired to model for it. So either Sarah only agreed to do it if her name was first (like with all her other collabs), or she's got a much bigger roll in the guide than she should.

She's claiming it's physio developed but it feels very much like another one of her ebooks (even the formatting looks the same) and she just got the physio on board to make the guide look more credible, just like she did with Sunee. Her Sunee nutritionist doesn't create any recipes, she just "signs off" on them which we learned just means labelling it GF, DF, nut free etc. There's no professional input into Sarah's recipes, hence why they're abominations. Who's to say the physio hasn't just "signed off" on Sarah's exercises for this guide?

Reactions: 30
As someone who has no idea who Sheridan Skye is, can someone kindly explain how the new pregnancy guide is plagiarising her?

Reactions: 16
Love this i would say though husband HAS regretti

Vaguely have a recollection of sarah trying to take down some girl for coming out with a pink ebook and Sarah screaming she was plagiarising her, does anyone else remember this?
Yes she did. I recall the girl posting in a fb group that it was not intentional and she just liked the colour. She was a Sarah fan but I think she got some pretty intense hate. It was literally just a pink ebook that looked the same as many others, not just Sarah’s. It was the style at the time but Sarah acted like she invented it

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.