Sarahs Day #55 Marriage is a sham, ebooks are a scam, she's the biggest scam artist on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1238928

Nice posing/editing, we all know those jeans don't look like that on you PP Scezz.

Her body dysmorphia is an odd one - it's like she thinks she is smaller than she is, presents that image to her audience and sells her lifestyle but behind the doors she's just a normal average sized girl who undereats to achieve the image she projects (and does become, if we're being honest, when she starves herself enough to lose her period).

She needs a hit over the head to knock some sense into that hollow self-obsessed skull so she can stop women from feeling bad that they're not "bouncing back" like Sarah is, when the fact of the matter, Sarah isn't. She's just a normal body which shouldn't be expected to "bounce back".

Most of all, she needs therapy to just stop obsessing over her body and get some neutrality about it and focus on LIFE instead.
Wait until you get to the FuShAn ShOw at the end. Now thats a real brain cell fryer.
I actually think she doesn’t really have any body dysmorphia - I think she’s fully aware of her size now but continues to distort her figure to match the smaller, shredded version because that’s what sells. I also believe this is why she’s constantly seen in hugely oversized clothing as opposed to her early vlogs where she was always in tight gym gear.

Durt name dropped that he ✨actually ✨ has a Balenciaga hat AND that he bought her the Louis Vuitton bag that appears in that shithouse ‘vlog’ that went up recently. It’s so obvious that they read here because they even try to have some sexual banter (it’s gross) because we all notice their lack of connection.

Also as I’m typing this I realise…they’re not even real vlogs!! She only ever films from the privacy of their home, in the car or in their hotel room when they’re away. She is so isolated and insular it’s no wonder she’s self obsessed and her “content” is bat tit boring - she has no life thereby nothing worth filming.

Rant over 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Not sure why she felt the need to leave the sound on for her latest Instagram story and caption it “Don’t mind 🦊 overtired tantrum in the background” Not only does poor 🦊 have no privacy but it drew even more attention to it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
“I don’t want to use my kids for content”

*proceeds to hold baby in every video unnecessarily, because how can you be mean about a MUM holding her BABY*

The amount of times she says in her videos and stories “I’m a mum, I don’t have time to do that because I’m a mum. I want to wear this because I’m a mum. I want this haircut because I am a mum. If you’re a mum you understand”

I am also a Mum (of 2, same as The Sez) and I can tell you I never say “I’m a mum” literally at all let alone multiple times in the space of 30mins. Even writing that felt so dumb.

I literally just say “oh sorry I can’t do that because I have to take *sons name* to an appointment, or that is *daughters name* nap time etc etc” and have never chosen a haircut or outfit (besides breastfeeding friendly) and thought I need to get that BECAUSE IM A MUM. I have real friends who also have 2 kids and I have never heard any of them say it either, it’s just so bleeping weird.
Shes probably been watching those tiktoks of Kourtney Kardashian who says "as a mom...." every third sentence 😆 Sezza sure thinks she's Kardashian level famous.

What the actual fuk is going on here?! 🤣🤣 I refuse to watch or look at her on any platform besides Tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't know much about colic and how common it is but could it be related to her crappy raspberry nips latch?
Screenshot_20220503-092520_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 20
Her ‘chill’ baby is colicky. That’s not very chill
Sarah “colicky” is not a thing. It’s probably your bad latch that is causing him pain.

I don't know much about colic and how common it is but could it be related to her crappy raspberry nips latch?
View attachment 1239097
Sorry literally my 3rd post today, I just have a lot to say 😂

But I found out recently from my MCHN (does Sarah see one?!) that “colic” is what they call a baby when they don’t know what’s wrong. There is a lot crying that has to happen to even qualify for it to be called that but at the end of the day it doesn’t actually mean anything.
They have come up with the term “purple crying” which I encourage Sarah to look into because it says that for the first 3 months some babies just cry for no reason at all, and others cry less than normal. Although I think he has wind from her extremely bad latch.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
WHARTRTTTTT

can someone recap?
'Nautical naughty mummy'
Screenshot_20220503-092938_YouTube.jpg

Bahamarama but not pyjama
Screenshot_20220503-093042_YouTube.jpg

Dish and dish (I don't get the name...)
Screenshot_20220503-093117_YouTube.jpg

Sophisticated but sassy (complete with raspberry nips censoring 😂)
Screenshot_20220503-093232_YouTube.jpg

The bogan couldn't resist flashing her LV bag again 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Sarah “colicky” is not a thing. It’s probably your bad latch that is causing him pain.

Sorry literally my 3rd post today, I just have a lot to say 😂

But I found out recently from my MCHN (does Sarah see one?!) that “colic” is what they call a baby when they don’t know what’s wrong. There is a lot crying that has to happen to even qualify for it to be called that but at the end of the day it doesn’t actually mean anything.
They have come up with the term “purple crying” which I encourage Sarah to look into because it says that for the first 3 months some babies just cry for no reason at all, and others cry less than normal. Although I think he has wind from her extremely bad latch.
Babies up until 3-4 months have SEVEN different cries - do you think she could recognise even 1?

Reactions: 28
Ommmmmmmmmmmg you guyzzzz MalaChai is just the most chill baby EVA... like actually in my belly he was a wave like the ocean, not like Focks (crazy toddlah)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
If MKT has a crappy latch how can she not be addressing it?? My second was tongue tied and had a dreadful latch and I was obsessed with helping him so he could get enough milk, even had the lactation consultant visit a few times a week at the start and spent a ton on osteo as well, if I can afford it this witch certainly can!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Reactions: 20
omgishhhh what the actual duck is going on here? are these all undisclosed ads for collabs with these brands orrrr?
I didn't really listen to her but she didn't overly mention the brand's (except her LOuIS VuItTOn 🙄). I think she was just super stuck for content and had packed loads of outfits for when she went out to dinner.
All the outfits were tit, especially the weird chequered brown top so I doubt she's getting paid for that tit. Kurt also slagged off a lot of the items so hope people weren't paying her for that 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
crappy latch = too much air = gas pain = fussy baby.

crappy latch also = not enough milk removal = fussy baby and also = poor supply.

If she doesn’t fix that latch she’s not going to be able to keep up with his needs.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Can she get any more boring?

I didn’t watch the new vlog, but hearing you guys recap how painfully dull it was, it made me think to check how her views are doing, and omg her views are decreasing so much

-Her birth vlog of Fox has 8.9 million views but her birth vlog for Malakai only has 970K views, (not even a million!!)

-Pregnancy announcement of Fox got 1.2 million views vs Malakai which got 829K

-Telling Kurt she’s pregnant: 7.4million with fox vs 657K views with Malakai

Also interesting how her views decreased during her pregnancy with Malakai, she got 829K views on the pregnancy announcement but only 140K more views on the actual vlog (compared to over 7 million more views with Fox’s labour vs announcement)… also the fox pregnancy announcement getting more views than Malakai’s labour vlog is pretty crazy…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
View attachment 1238928

Nice posing/editing, we all know those jeans don't look like that on you PP Scezz.

Her body dysmorphia is an odd one - it's like she thinks she is smaller than she is, presents that image to her audience and sells her lifestyle but behind the doors she's just a normal average sized girl who undereats to achieve the image she projects (and does become, if we're being honest, when she starves herself enough to lose her period).

She needs a hit over the head to knock some sense into that hollow self-obsessed skull so she can stop women from feeling bad that they're not "bouncing back" like Sarah is, when the fact of the matter, Sarah isn't. She's just a normal body which shouldn't be expected to "bounce back".

Most of all, she needs therapy to just stop obsessing over her body and get some neutrality about it and focus on LIFE instead.
I feel that rather than seeing herself as smaller than she is, she is hanging on way too tightly to the idea that because she was NaTCHUrally small as a teenager, that is how her body should always look - and that if she doesn't have the body of her teenager self that something is wrong. It's not dissimilar from those who go into eating disorder recovery and maintain a very low weight for a period of time under the belief that they are "naturally" underweight, while having what is still a very restrictive diet.

Bodies change - even if you remain around the same weight that you were when you were a teenager, your body fat distribution often changes. Especially after childbirth. She is still so young, but she has such a toxic view of her body and aging.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.