Sarahs Day #55 Marriage is a sham, ebooks are a scam, she's the biggest scam artist on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok finished the vlog
General takeaways
1. Bub has bad latch
2. She’s incapable of wearing him correctly
3. Her “smoothie” has literally nothing in it and is the consistency of water
4. Her fashion sense is horrific
5. She acts like a spoilt teenage girl who thinks the world revolves around her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I’m only 2 and a half minutes into the new video and she’s already talking about how she doesn’t prioritise herself and just wants a ‘me’ day. She’s full of tit I can’t even hate watch anymore.
Wait until you get to the FuShAn ShOw at the end. Now thats a real brain cell fryer.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sarah believes it is only a bad latch if it hurts her nipples. She doesn’t seem to care if the baby is getting enough milk. She’s just thinking of herself.

Reactions: 40
I CANNOT BELIEVE THE DIFFERENCE IN SOME OF THE "SAME DAY" STATICS VERSUS STORIES YOU GUYS POSTED IN THE PREVIOUS THREAD. SHE'S PHOTOSHOPPED AND CONTORTED EVERYTHING - from her hips to thighs to stance, IT'S SICK.

WHAT A FUCKIN FAKE.

THIS IS WHY PEOPLE GET EATING DISORDERS.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
He doesn't need to be in this video. He's asleep. And she's holding him terribly. Like a limp prawn. No support. And she keeps taking her second hand off to Gesticulate 👌🏾✌🏾🤟🏾🤌🏽🤙🏾👋🏾to be dramatic while asleep Marmite just hangs off her like a lifeless prop.

49942019-F477-4755-A80B-938D52E6D311.jpeg

This chic needs to be banned.

Also this video was ...I'm going to say it.... Dumb.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 86
Sarah believes it is only a bad latch if it hurts her nipples. She doesn’t seem to care if the baby is getting enough milk. She’s just thinking of herself.
100%!! Bubba would be losing out on so much milk from that terrible latch! The sound of it makes me cringe, so bad 😬

Reactions: 22
Ok finished the vlog
General takeaways
1. Bub has bad latch
2. She’s incapable of wearing him correctly
3. Her “smoothie” has literally nothing in it and is the consistency of water
4. Her fashion sense is horrific
5. She acts like a spoilt teenage girl who thinks the world revolves around her.
If your smoothie is watery enough that you can use it to wash down your vitamins you’re doing it wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 34
100%!! Bubba would be losing out on so much milk from that terrible latch! The sound of it makes me cringe, so bad 😬
I always had this weird feeling that Sezzy prefers her babies to suck her nipple instead of actually suckle her breast.... cause there is no way on Earth she hasn't been advised by all the professionals - including her midwife sister- that she is doing it all wrong.....:unsure::cautious:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
1651558777807.png

Nice posing/editing, we all know those jeans don't look like that on you PP Scezz.

Her body dysmorphia is an odd one - it's like she thinks she is smaller than she is, presents that image to her audience and sells her lifestyle but behind the doors she's just a normal average sized girl who undereats to achieve the image she projects (and does become, if we're being honest, when she starves herself enough to lose her period).

She needs a hit over the head to knock some sense into that hollow self-obsessed skull so she can stop women from feeling bad that they're not "bouncing back" like Sarah is, when the fact of the matter, Sarah isn't. She's just a normal body which shouldn't be expected to "bounce back".

Most of all, she needs therapy to just stop obsessing over her body and get some neutrality about it and focus on LIFE instead.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
He doesn't need to be in this video. He's asleep. And she's holding him terribly. Like a limp prawn. No support. And she keeps taking her second hand off to Gesticulate 👌🏾✌🏾🤟🏾🤌🏽🤙🏾👋🏾to be dramatic while asleep Marmite just hangs off her like a lifeless prop.

View attachment 1238889

This chic needs to be banned.

Also this video was ...I'm going to say it.... Dumb.

“I don’t want to use my kids for content”

*proceeds to hold baby in every video unnecessarily, because how can you be mean about a MUM holding her BABY*

The amount of times she says in her videos and stories “I’m a mum, I don’t have time to do that because I’m a mum. I want to wear this because I’m a mum. I want this haircut because I am a mum. If you’re a mum you understand”

I am also a Mum (of 2, same as The Sez) and I can tell you I never say “I’m a mum” literally at all let alone multiple times in the space of 30mins. Even writing that felt so dumb.

I literally just say “oh sorry I can’t do that because I have to take *sons name* to an appointment, or that is *daughters name* nap time etc etc” and have never chosen a haircut or outfit (besides breastfeeding friendly) and thought I need to get that BECAUSE IM A MUM. I have real friends who also have 2 kids and I have never heard any of them say it either, it’s just so bleeping weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
When do we think Sarah and Kurt will sleep in the same bed again?

A) Never
B) When a 30-year-old Fox who was “home-schooled” and never had a job aside from working for one of his parent’s cOmPaNiEs finally moves out of home
C) When Kurt leaves her

Both too lazy to put in any real work in getting Fox comfortable sleeping on his own and Scuz will keep Macaroni in HER room for as long as she can as an excuse.
Feel free to add in your own suggestions

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
A) Never
B) When a 30-year-old Fox who was “home-schooled” and never had a job aside from working for one of his parent’s cOmPaNiEs finally moves out of home
C) When Kurt leaves her

A) yes
B) Hes never moving out
C) also yes.

sorry i coulnt choose

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Also hearing her say the words “mummy makeover” is yuck

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.