Sarahs Day #54 No mat leave, I’m too controlling, exploit both kids, keep Sarahs Day Inc rolling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Sarah gaslighting her followers by pretending she’s exposing how posing/lighting effects how you look, when she does this in every photo she posts

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Nope. Nope nope nope.

After many years of hate watching, I’ve finally blocked this toxic, spoilt, absolutely full of tit, pitiful excuse for a human being.

I’m due to welcome my next bubby in a few weeks and don’t think I could bear the “PrODjeKT-CuMbAcK-let-me-slouch-forward-and-pull-at-my-minuscule-rolls-of-slightly-lose-skin” content going forward.

10/10 recommend you do the same. I would much prefer to stay up to date (if I feel like it) through the lens of you wonderful, glorious, intelligent women! 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Not Sarah gaslighting her followers by pretending she’s exposing how posing/lighting effects how you look, when she does this in every photo she posts
Is this her trying to convince people she didn't photo shop that bikini picture the other day?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
This bullshit display today was not for her to relate to her followers and fellow mums, it's to hype up and sell her E books. Sarah's Day is a business, she is warming up her followers pockets to buy her next lot of products. Her sissy's need a reality check, she doesn't give a tit about you, only your money.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Why is she all of a sudden pretending she hasn’t been deceiving everyone for 7 weeks with her posed photos sucking her belly in?? Are we supposed to think she’s a champion for positive body image?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Why is she all of a sudden pretending she hasn’t been deceiving everyone for 7 weeks with her posed photos sucking her belly in?? Are we supposed to think she’s a champion for positive body image?
Disgusting. You can’t take flattering photos (with or without photoshop) to make your body look amazing then follow it up with a minuscule squish of a belly roll and call yourself raw and real.
So toxic.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
LOL. I’m sure this is already mentioned, but I haven’t had time to read the last few pages.
… NOT our sezz giving away her secrets with her centar poses to show how she can “twist her body” to make it look “tight and toned.” Now if only her Stan’s could realize she literally does this in every photo … so she’s openly admitting she uses lighting and posing to “demonstrate a certain physique” literally on the daily.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Im not postpartum. I had my kids a long time ago. My weight now is due to diet and hormones in general. So I dont feel any which way about myself due to Sarah bleeping Stevenson.
But still, the disgust I feel already for this piece of tit in making others feel bad so they part with their cash. 🤮 When will she be canceled?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Am I the only one that thinks she looks better with a bit of fat on her body? She looks healthy and not gaunt to me

Reactions: 25
F7D446FA-59BF-4AC3-BFDF-90F8516DA28D.jpeg
*advice
*?someone - such a bad typo, don’t even know what she was meant to say
*toned
*unsurprisingly
*?key - again, no idea

I rewrote the entire thing below because Sarah’s writing is painful to read… she should really let someone on her team edit her posts. They’re always so clumsily written and wordy.
(I haven’t written in any jokes or anything, literally just edited her post 😂)

Never compare yourself to others or dwell on the past. This is one of my most important pieces of advice when it comes to postpartum recovery and fitness.

I’m officially 7 weeks PP and just did my first lower body workout. It was slow, controlled, easy and intentional. It consisted of movements like squats, kickbacks, lunges and body weight deadlifts for mobility.

I also wanted to demonstrate the impact posing and lighting can have on your appearance. I can twist my body and make it look like I have a tight, toned stomach when in reality, I am only 7 weeks PP and my abdomen is still soft and unstable.

Because this was my second pregnancy, I feel more calm and prepared embarking on my postpartum fitness journey. Although I am a little apprehensive about how I am going to fit everything in, I am genuinely excited to train again so I can feel fit and strong!!

etc etc etc

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Tell us something we don't know sis
View attachment 1236321
🚨🚨🚨SIS IS ONLY CASHING IN ON THE CURRENT BODY POSITIVITY TREND SO THAT SHE CAN UNLEASH HER PREGNANCY E(D) BOOK SAFELY🚨🚨🚨

This is NO WAY reflects her true feelings, or true intentions. She doesnt give a duck about inclusivity or body positivity. If she did, she would have owned up for her crappy advertising for the last ed book she launched which was triggering to so many ED sufferers, who let her know their concerns by the thousands, and she just chose to silence and gaslight them.
LET THIS BE KNOWN.

SHE DOESNT GIVE A tit ABOUT YOU OR YOUT MENTAL HEALTH OR HOW YOU FEEL WHEN YOU CONSUME HER CONTENT.
She is simply buffering the problematic with this token inclusive sounding tripe so she doesnt land in a soup once again, as she inevitably does. And so her stans can feelw arm and gooey and dole our cash unthinkingly.

She doesnt give a tit about anything other than the fact that she needs to shill and sell her next product. And all hjer products turn out to be problematic in some degree because she is not in the elast bit interested in doing anything right. Or learning from mistakes. Or widening her perspectives in any true, demonstrable manner.

I'm sorry Sarah, you don't get to just waltz in one day and spill this borrowed, horribly tokenistic, performative feel-good BS because it now suits the narrative you need to sell your next product that is no doubt going to be a doozy. NO YOU DONT. You have not ever demonstrated that you are committed to change, inclusivity or that you care about the physical and mental wellbeing of your followers. You dont get to do that just by "being sunshiney" in your stories and captions. You need to get qualified or work with qualified people, you need to do better with the implied tonality in your messaging, you need to show us that you care.

• Heart
This honestly makes me feel so sick, how she manipulates her audience just so she can earn bank on her vulnerable postpartum mothers.
I’m not postpartum, but after covid lockdowns, I’ve acquired injuries and gained a bit of weight. I made the decision to rehabilitate my injuries, but deep down I want to go hard again and get back to 2019 strong fit me.
If this is affecting me, and I’m not even her demographic, I can only imagine how much it is going to harm vulnerable mothers who are shamed by Sarah that their body doesn’t have abs postpartum, have gained healthy weight because they didn’t starve themselves through pregnancy like Sarah did, and are beyond tired looking after their beautiful baby.
Shame on you Sarah. You haven’t learnt from your damaging ED book which you just silenced sufferers and then had the nerve to say that haters just wanted to bring you down when reported.

Sadly, people will not wake up to Sarah’s toxicity and harmful behaviours, and will continue to lap up whatever bullshit Sarah puts her name on.

Also, regarding her spelling errors in her post (and stories) can we appreciate that Sarah never graduated and taught children, because her grammar is atrocious.

Sorry for the long post, I think this has been doing more harm than good lately…

• Heart
Reactions: 36
*advice not advise Sis. The only thing she appears to be “above average” at is being toxic trash.
I’ve been listening to this podcast lately and they talk about how people use a lot of work salad, which is just using a bunch of words unnecessarily to sound smarter and I can without a doubt say Sarah is the absolute worst at it! Calculated? You sounds like such a loser (she is the biggest loser of all time so it is fitting).

She made that post so that random people who know nothing about her will see it and think she is one of the body positive influencers instead of what the real body positive influencers are trying to fight against. It is sickening that she knows she is in active ED but still trying to appeal to people trying to steer away from people like her.

She has no soul.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
SICK and TIRED of this twit's tricks and how much she gets away with it. I propose the next thread title be direct and address exactly what she's doing.

Sarah's Day #55 Thriving off pretend body positivity because there's another e(D) book coming
Sarah's Day #55 Doesn't care about your body or mental health. Just needs to sell next e(D) book

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve been listening to this podcast lately and they talk about how people use a lot of work salad, which is just using a bunch of words unnecessarily to sound smarter and I can without a doubt say Sarah is the absolute worst at it! Calculated? You sounds like such a loser (she is the biggest loser of all time so it is fitting).
I heard them use the word ‘calculated’ in one of their podcasts when they were discussing how to choose words carefully when speaking to employees. They said “you have to be calculated”. I feel like they aren’t smart enough to know ‘calculated’ has negative connotations. When I hear ‘calculated’ I think ‘conniving’ or ‘deceitful’ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Here we go again 🙄 Just release the damn fitness guide already and be done with it. We know that's where this is going. Using words like I'm unsure and nervous about starting to exercise again is just to reel people in. She's not unsure or nervous. She's already following a program. In a few weeks or months time, when she's got her abs back again, she'll release the ebook and gush about how she'd been doing that program all this time and look, now she has abs again, so can you if you buy this guide!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.