Sarahs Day #54 No mat leave, I’m too controlling, exploit both kids, keep Sarahs Day Inc rolling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry for the multiple posts but I cant get over how casually and conveniently she gets to just make absolute BANK! by constantly appropriating messages that are convenient and trending, when she has NEVER, EVER contributed to the body positivity movement even in the slightest ever before.

She never behaves or acts in a way that complies with what she's preaching in her caption today. Why is everyone so quick to forget or gloss over her previous actions. Her entire feed is FULL of toned, posed, cleverly-lit pictures of herself, which she 100% posts to give everyone the impression that it is how she always look -- BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT SHE PROFITS FROM.

Now suddenly, she wants to call out others?? I'm sorry you don't get to take the high road and sound moraly superior, when the truth is you are a part of the problem. One tokenistic post doesnt undo the thousands of problematic posts, products, videos and all the ztriggering content you have not just made and uploaded, but continue to keep up, knowing full well it is damaging, but still earns you $$$.

Where and how does she get off calling out a problem that she is CURRENTLY STILL VERY MUCH A PART OF??? How does one call her out in a way that blasts the facade completely? Im so over her tit. I wish she'd go back to being boring. I'll take boring over damaging, any day. And I can just see where this is going. And how people are going to fall for it all over again.

I just want to see the end of her. I want her to go. I wish there was a way to just make it happen fast.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Sarahs Day #55: Performing toxic body positivity, how else can she promote the new and old ED Book 3?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think there maybe better screenshots in the threads, but Im raging and too mad to go hunting for them. If someone rememberes where to find them and wants to pull them up, that would be GREAT!

But here goes, 5 weeks ago Sarah started this performative body inclusivity talk and hinted at a potential project comeback (those of us who know, know her tell words by now) and posted a set of stories where she looked like this:
Screenshot 2022-05-02 at 12.38.24.png
Screenshot 2022-05-02 at 12.40.26.png

And yet, at the end of those stories, posted a photo where that same body suddenly looked like this:
Screenshot 2022-05-02 at 12.41.30.png

Sarah is someone who routinely, on the daily, contorts her body, calculatedly (see, that's how you use the word Sarah) flexes her muscles, uses fliters and lighting cleverly to give the illusion of looking longer and leaner than she actually is. She does this in part because she has a raging ED and cannot bear to see herself any other way, but she also does it because this is the image of herself that she needs to cultivate and feed in order to make her products sell. SHe is a wlaking billboard for her products that we know by now she doesn't use herself.

She needs to give the illusion of a thigh gap and toned abs at 2 weeks PP, because she has a workout gide for pregnant people coming.

This same person who contorted her body and created an illusion of how she really looks a mere 5 weeks ago, is suddenly today wanting us to believe she is invested in welcoming all bodies. She is suddenly showing off her pudgy stomach and telling us she cares mroe about being strong rather than how she looks.

Please call her out. Please let her know that she doesn't get to conveniently jump ship today.

Someone who showed up she had toned abs and a thigh gap FIVE WEEKS AGO, is now exposing herself! She is showing us she lied. Because this is how she claims she looks today.
Screenshot 2022-05-02 at 12.37.47.png
Screenshot 2022-05-02 at 12.41.30.png

Once again for easy comparison, the picture on the right is what she claimed she looked like 5 weeks ago.

And while I was grabbing these shots, here are some bonus, epic, truly tasteful, peak Sarah profile pictures for anyone in need of one.
Screenshot 2022-05-02 at 12.38.51.png
Screenshot 2022-05-02 at 12.39.32.png

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Surely her stans will see todays post and realise the “posed” version of her is how she’s been looking in every single one of her posts after having Malakai. If I wasn’t so aware of her actual body unedited from posts you guys snap and post here, I would be so shocked to see the “real and raw” photo she posted today.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Surely her stans will see todays post and realise the “posed” version of her is how she’s been looking in every single one of her posts after having Malakai. If I wasn’t so aware of her actual body unedited from posts you guys snap and post here, I would be so shocked to see the “real and raw” photo she posted today.
Sorry to break it to you but they don't. Some of them have posted in the other website and they say tit like:

" I think it’s so great that she’s being really honest with her followers that not everything you see online is real… this is a good message and I don’t see a issue with it. "

" If that were the case (that she's just angling herself/posing so that she can sell her pregnancy ebook to vulnerable mothers) she would have posted a picture of herself only posed… influencers who want to sell something fitness related aren’t going to show you images of themselves with rolls and a body that isn’t ‘toned’ or shredded.. I think she genuinely wanted to share where she is at with her postpartum and show realness for others mothers who might also be in the same mindset as her"

" I mean damned if you do, damned if you don't, just yesterday the post was omg look how that pose makes her look fake and skinny making everyone think she's snapped back, today she actually shows a real image and it's omg can she not. "

What a bunch of bleeping morons with zero ability to think critically.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Surely we know by now her stans arent so intelligent? Take a look at the comments. people are appreciating her honesty. Its barf inducing.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
You know what, Sarah?

you may be thinner than me, have a flatter tummy than me, and have better legs than me, but you know what you don’t have?

Great tits and a pretty face, and guess what people see first? It ain’t your thigh gap, hun.

I get great joy in knowing people would look at my tits and my face before they ever looked at yours.

✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Sarah’s Day #55: Mum-life’s a chore but her holiday was a snore, so she’s back squeezing her core for another cash grab galore

ETA I wanted to fit “bore” in there somewhere but at this points it’s implied

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Sarah’s Day #55: Mum-life’s a chore but her holiday was a snore, so she’s back squeezing her core for another cash grab galore

ETA I wanted to fit “bore” in there somewhere but at this points it’s implied
You can take credit for this one if it works for you @bethy_ 💜
Mum-life’s a chore, holiday's a snore, contents a bore, back squeezing her core, another cash grab & more

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just a reminder and for those new here, I made this side by side comparison when she filmed stories saying she could fit back into her jeans.
This was 1 week postpartum. These screenshots were from the same day obviously so she posed and/or photoshopped that photo 1 week after birth. Now she is changing her tune and showing her loose tummy? Its to suit her current narrative.
Sarah will always be a walking contradiction to make her money.
2157A692-FF3D-4490-B4FC-75EBB74102A8.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Sarah's Day #55 All she does is lie and complain, while she uses her kids for content and gain
This is the most liked thread title. Would we like this one or something about PROJECKT CUMONMYBACK… 😬

You can take credit for this one if it works for you @bethy_ 💜
Mum-life’s a chore, holiday's a snore, contents a bore, back squeezing her core, another cash grab & more
Omg Sorry didn’t see these. Ignore me 😂 thread was slow to update!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Surely we know by now her stans arent so intelligent? Take a look at the comments. people are appreciating her honesty. Its barf inducing.
Sorry you guys are so right I had a moment of weakness 😂 Not Stan’s but maybe people who loosely follow her? Who knows though, anyone who supports her clearly doesn’t have ethics or morals regardless

Reactions: 11
I cannot wait for her to tell everyone "I'm going to do the ebook with you guys" hahahahahahahahaa

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I cannot wait for her to tell everyone "I'm going to do the ebook with you guys" hahahahahahahahaa

TWICE!! She has said this TWICE and not followed through..TWICE! She is a scam artist I cannot get over it.

I literally don’t give a duck what her body looks like. She lives her life for her curated instagram feed and is in a loveless marriage and you just know Fox does not feel connected to her. THAT is what she should be working on..making a stronger connection to her loved ones not getting her bleeping abs back. Does she not realise how fucked up that sounds? And how out of whack her priorities are?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
As if she's stood there yet again pinching at the little fat she has with the narrative of "oooh so fat, so flabby, must workout... IM SO REAL AND RAW".

I'm 5 months pregnant and already can tell when I've given birth I'll be the size of 4 of her. And I'm "average size". She really knows how to pull in the $$$ by making her vulnerable followers going through postpartum feel tit about themselves so enter their card details into her website and buy he ebooks.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
What gets me is that 3 days ago she posted this photo. Claiming NO photoshop what's so ever, one would then think, okay, she distorted this with her angels posture ect.
Screenshot_20220502-181833_Instagram.jpg

Then today she posts these images to show how angles can change a person's body.
Screenshot_20220502-181818_Instagram.jpg

You cannot tell me that these photos/bodies are equal!!!

She for sure has used filters or photoshop on a bikini image only 3 days before this toxIc body positivity crap she spouted today.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Her new video is just an giant ad for esmi and tropeaka as usual, I couldn't watch it

• Sick
Reactions: 23
"Feeling excited about getting fit and strong again"...... really?! Is that ALL she is looking forward to in life?! Sad, sad, sad individual!
True that. Not excited to see your children grow up, spend family time together? Create experiences? Nup, all about getting her abs and booty back so people can put her on that golden pedestal.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.