Sarahs Day #54 No mat leave, I’m too controlling, exploit both kids, keep Sarahs Day Inc rolling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the hell holds their child like that and kisses them with a half-open mouth? She looks like she's about to devour him.

Sezzy's latest photo is a sad and sorry arse combination of two undisclosed ads/promotions, addressing us tattler's comments about her lack of maternal instinct, keeping the suspense going for fox's haircut, and showing us what a milf she is with her new hairdo.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Poor abbey , she looks so sad
How could a dog be in the way?? You’re telling me with a house full of people there’s not one person who is happy to snuggle with Abby or have her sit with them while people get stuff done?

EDIT: Omg wait I didn’t look properly and I literally thought Dee was Sarah looking pissed off about having to sit with Abby 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I just realised that milf stands for mother-effing icky looking fuckwit. Sarah is definitely a milf.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Yeah it’s a common cold virus, but it can be really bad for babies. sissy got wind of a new medical word and ran with it 😂
oh for sure, babies are so little and haven't developed their immune systems yet. from memory the context was she was carrying on about her and kurt being deathly ill with "rHiNoViRuS", not makka pakka.

Reactions: 14
Who the hell holds their child like that and kisses them with a half-open mouth? She looks like she's about to devour him.

Sezzy's latest photo is a sad and sorry arse combination of two undisclosed ads/promotions, addressing us tattler's comments about her lack of maternal instinct, keeping the suspense going for fox's haircut, and showing us what a milf she is with her new hairdo.

Tbh sometimes I want to devour my little girl because she is too delicious and then she finds it hilarious when I pretend I’m going to gobble her up! 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Tbh sometimes I want to devour my little girl because she is too delicious and then she finds it hilarious when I pretend I’m going to gobble her up! 😂😂😂
Aww, that's super sweet :) I have done the same. :) Sez looks creepy doing it, though. She looks like she's getting him ready for a child sacrifice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The effort they’re putting into hiding 🦊 haircut is amazing… Sez it’s been on yours and Kurt’s stories, the reveals done. Stop trying to monetise your kid.
i think she uploaded this one in particular because of yesterday someone said "and she took non with Kurt" of the family photo. Sarah, gtfo.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The photo-bomber’s expression says it all. I won’t repost for their privacy (the same privacy Sarah elected not to respect by posting this stranger’s face to a million people), but the face says ‘who the duck are these wannabes?’ 🤨 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I know this is a f-wit sezzy thread and Skye is really problematic herself. But just wanted to post this for Sarah to see.
This is how not to bait a three year olds haircut. You know, seeing as its a normal everyday activity and kids arent there to profit from.
Sorry, deleted the photos and readded them because I forgot to hide his face.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She is trying too hard to look maternal and affectionate towards her own child. Just needed to address what has been said on here, yet fails miserably 😂

Also casually getting the Blackwood Pantry sign in the background…it’s a two for one post😝
Remember someone pointed out that they hadn’t been there in a while?
Hi Sarah…how was Blackwood Pantry?! 🤣 👋

The effort they’re putting into hiding 🦊 haircut is amazing… Sez it’s been on yours and Kurt’s stories, the reveals done. Stop trying to monetise your kid.
Both wearing California hats…no wait…LA…no hang on…where is LA again?!? Derp 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
TELL US MORE OMG! SAW THE TILSE IN THE WILD
Lol, I actually went out of my way not to look at them during dinner, as I didn’t want to give Sezzy the satisfaction of me thinking she was ‘instafamous’. Therefore not much too report. Boring, quiet dinner with both boys. They hardly spoke to each other! I

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Wednesday:
Mkt on the boob, "we tired" first thing in the morning.
later in the day, kurt and she walking back from brunchshe storied pointlessly about how they're all working out of their home till the warehouse is ready. Sooo they ducked out to get brunch. With mkt hanging out of Kurt's hands likes a prawn. No sun cover, While these dolts Keep talking to a phone.
Sarah's drivel: shooting for the cookbook. we spent the day taking lifestyle shorts- of me! And we got the best family picture of mkt fox and I and everyone is smiling.
Also look here we are barefoot. This triggers everybody but this is how we do it in Australia. Is LA in California?

Like I said, scintillating content.
Thursday:
I don't think it's been 24 hours since the pointless long-winded stories about walking barefoot andbeing sahhh busy and having a full house at home, but they're all gone.
Thursday has been quiet on stories. But there has been one awkward, extremely posed, non maternal, non family set of photos where the vibes are postured and still not cutting it for the warmmaternal family vibes she's going for.
She holds mkt all weird, kisses him like she's sniffing a pineapple to check if it's ready to.be cut, fox's haircut is pointlessly still hidden and both Kurt and she couldn't look more disconnected even if they tried.

🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 29
Lol, I actually went out of my way not to look at them during dinner, as I didn’t want to give Sezzy the satisfaction of me thinking she was ‘instafamous’. Therefore not much too report. Boring, quiet dinner with both boys. They hardly spoke to each other! I
Uh oh we about to get a story about crazy haters stalking her in public

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.