Sarahs Day #53 Fox doesn’t want a bar of me, but at least vlogging his haircut will make me more money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given how thin Sarah’s hair is I’m struggling to imagine it looking like it does in the photos she posted? Would that be like angles? Or maybe pregnancy/pp hair growth? (idk how that works lol)

Basically what I’m saying is, is there a chance her hair is still super thin or going to thin out soon and leave her with a bad hair cut? (Yes I’m a witch and that would give me joy) (also I also have thin hair so don’t come for me)
Oh hi, new here. It’s really common in pregnancy for women to essentially stop losing their hair, which makes it appear thicker. But, come 3 or 4 months postpartum, all that extra hair kinda falls out at once. I’m 9 months pp and I have this ridiculous looking fringe from where it’s starting to grow back.
So yes, I’d say her hair will definitely thin out, and when it does she’ll most likely have a receding hairline until it starts growing out again (although who knows, as I don’t really remember her talking about hair loss with Fox, so in that case I’d say her hair isn’t actually thicker, it’s just the angle)

Reactions: 9
@guruhooroo I wanted to reply to you but the other thread is locked - sorry if my comments came off as having a dig at pysch in general - I just meant to say undergrad psych is very basic especially if you only do a couple of units and you need to do a lot more study on it, like you pointed out, to become qualified. This girl comes off to me like she did a few psych units along with business ones in a general Arts degree and didn’t even do an honours because you wouldn’t say “3 to 4 years” when describing your degree if you did a solid one more additional year for honours. You can most definitely use your arts degree to further your study in psychology if you dedicate the majority of your units to it but obviously that is not the case in this scenario.

Utmost respect for psychologists because again, like you pointed out, they do 7+ years of study, not a wishy washy 3-4 years of an undisclosed degree in psych and business and then go ahead and call themselves a nutritionist?
And I see a psychologist every fortnight myself so yes, I definitely believe in therapy and having it accessible to everyone :)
Right I see where you’re coming from! I know you’re a regular on here and I’ve seen your other comments so I was a bit surprised. Now that you’ve explained more it makes much more sense 😊

and yes, I agree a few psych electives within another major does not a psychologist make!

Reactions: 7
Also, what's the deal with the desire to be a 'cool mum'?
Maybe try prioritising being a GOOD mum instead 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 106
@guruhooroo I wanted to reply to you but the other thread is locked - sorry if my comments came off as having a dig at pysch in general - I just meant to say undergrad psych is very basic especially if you only do a couple of units and you need to do a lot more study on it, like you pointed out, to become qualified. This girl comes off to me like she did a few psych units along with business ones in a general Arts degree and didn’t even do an honours because you wouldn’t say “3 to 4 years” when describing your degree if you did a solid one more additional year for honours. You can most definitely use your arts degree to further your study in psychology if you dedicate the majority of your units to it but obviously that is not the case in this scenario.

Utmost respect for psychologists because again, like you pointed out, they do 7+ years of study, not a wishy washy 3-4 years of an undisclosed degree in psych and business and then go ahead and call themselves a nutritionist?
And I see a psychologist every fortnight myself so yes, I definitely believe in therapy and having it accessible to everyone :)
Dee did an Advanced Diploma in Nutritional Medicine...not even a Degree.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Dee probably did her degree at one of those natural health colleges where they have naturopaths

Reactions: 19
Tattle ads always give me the best giggle - I’ve never mentioned, searched for, or suffered from hair loss/receding hair. Yet when it becomes a topic of these threads this is the ad I get…it’s a hair loss concealing and thickening spray for women😬😂

I think I got an ad for a male pattern baldness treatment when we were discussing Kurt a few threads back.

Take note Sez! This might also help cover your brown roots too! 💁‍♀️ It says “Once applied, each individual hair shaft will be up to ten times thicker and all signs of scalp will be removed.”

Also if you click on the and the how-to pic might as well be her😂…just waiting for the ‘when your hair looks like the the before shot for a hair loss product #health’ TikTok.

Ps- disclaimer that there is no shame in hair loss, but it is pretty funny that little miss holistic health princess starves and topknots herself into baldness whilst claiming to work on growing long luscious hair.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She always wanted to be a 'MILF' (her words) more than she wanted to actually be a mum.
She's OBSESSED with being a young cool mum but when you look prematurely 40 with too much Botox and no hair left, and 2 kids who hate you because you've been a terrible mum, I don't think being a 'cool mum' will be enough to say you parented well 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Sarahs mum priorities be like;

Taking care of your nuborn and not taking him to the beach when he’s just released from hospital after him being there because you didn’t keep him at home? No no no

Cutting your hair to be a “cool mum”? yes yes yes!

Reactions: 20
Hasn't released birth vlog yet cos profile views are down due to complete SNORE worthy content, has a good think hmm what will get views up OH I KNOW cutting my sons hair off. Genius.

P.S i'm bored, give me something to laugh about, hurry up & release it. She's claiming shes 'soo busy' working on it, must be a blockbuster film at this rate

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Tattle ads always give me the best giggle - I’ve never mentioned, searched for, or suffered from hair loss/receding hair. Yet when it becomes a topic of these threads this is the ad I get…it’s a hair loss concealing and thickening spray for women😬😂

I think I got an ad for a male pattern baldness treatment when we were discussing Kurt a few threads back.

Take note Sez! This might also help cover your brown roots too! 💁‍♀️ It says “Once applied, each individual hair shaft will be up to ten times thicker and all signs of scalp will be removed.”

Also if you click on the and the how-to pic might as well be her😂…just waiting for the ‘when your hair looks like the the before shot for a hair loss product #health’ TikTok.

Ps- disclaimer that there is no shame in hair loss, but it is pretty funny that little miss holistic health princess starves and topknots herself into baldness whilst claiming to work on growing long luscious hair.
Lol.

I wonder is the HHP would rave about this if she was sponsored, or if she has too much pride…

Reactions: 2
Dee did an Advanced Diploma in Nutritional Medicine...not even a Degree.
Oh god that makes so much sense. A 2 year degree without much scientific knowledge required - take a look at this places units:

C7E339A9-43B0-47BB-8115-ECC60518A421.png

where’s the biology, chemistry, molecular biology, physiology or biochemistry units?!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I'm not sure if anyone remembers, or if this was covered a while ago, but what happened with the 'pink sezzy tickets' that were in random white fox orders when people bought her activewear? Weren't people supposed to be flown somewhere to an event? I may have missed it but I read here heaps and I can't recall what actually happened.

Reactions: 22
I'm not sure if anyone remembers, or if this was covered a while ago, but what happened with the 'pink sezzy tickets' that were in random white fox orders when people bought her activewear? Weren't people supposed to be flown somewhere to an event? I may have missed it but I read here heaps and I can't recall what actually happened.
Covid happened.
Conveniently.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The birth vlog is finally live, someone take one for the team and watch it for the rest of us xx

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.