Sarahs Day #53 Fox doesn’t want a bar of me, but at least vlogging his haircut will make me more money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the betting she only got her hair cut because she was jealous of how much attention Fox's haircut is getting, despite encouraging that hype herself. There's no way this was planned. This was a spur of the moment FOMO hair cut to reclaim the spotlight. How sad.
Omg I bet you're right 😂 she's such a bleeping loser

Reactions: 18
Does anyone else remember last year around July they were talking about “the health code long episodes coming back” almost a year later and no new long episodes.Just adding it to the list of things that were coming
1. House tour
2. Labour vlog
3. Focks haircut vlog
4. Cookbook
5. Long health code episodes

(I only remember them saying it in July because I was still sort of a Stan at that point and it was around my birthday)

Reactions: 30
İ love the fact that all her stans are saying on the comments for her haircut 'nice cut but where's the fox reveal'. İt's karma for being so mean to Fox all the time. He's getting all the attention she craves. That's probably why she hates him.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She has not ever been, nor is she now "cool." I can't think of anyone more painfully uncool than Sez; it's seriously cringeworthy. She must be joking!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
OMG THIS IS GETTING SO BORING.

Just hurry up and post something problematic do your ONE JOB so we have something to talk about :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 41
@guruhooroo I wanted to reply to you but the other thread is locked - sorry if my comments came off as having a dig at pysch in general - I just meant to say undergrad psych is very basic especially if you only do a couple of units and you need to do a lot more study on it, like you pointed out, to become qualified. This girl comes off to me like she did a few psych units along with business ones in a general Arts degree and didn’t even do an honours because you wouldn’t say “3 to 4 years” when describing your degree if you did a solid one more additional year for honours. You can most definitely use your arts degree to further your study in psychology if you dedicate the majority of your units to it but obviously that is not the case in this scenario.

Utmost respect for psychologists because again, like you pointed out, they do 7+ years of study, not a wishy washy 3-4 years of an undisclosed degree in psych and business and then go ahead and call themselves a nutritionist?
And I see a psychologist every fortnight myself so yes, I definitely believe in therapy and having it accessible to everyone :)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Does anyone else remember last year around July they were talking about “the health code long episodes coming back” almost a year later and no new long episodes.Just adding it to the list of things that were coming
1. House tour
2. Labour vlog
3. Focks haircut vlog
4. Cookbook
5. Long health code episodes

(I only remember them saying it in July because I was still sort of a Stan at that point and it was around my birthday)
Another thing: Remember when they solicited reviews of Sunee, for the chance to win a bunch of sponsored crap? (They didn't say "The reviews have to be 5 stars", but obviously they weren't going to reward a crappy review). When enough people pointed out that offering incentives in exchange for reviews is illegal, they "temporarily" halted the competition while they figured a legal work-around, and promised the prize would be back on offer soon.
Of course, the comp was never mentioned again.
Of course, they kept all the 5-star reviews, which gave Sunee a much- needed boost at the time.
This is such a seriously dodgy scam it makes my blood boil every time I think back to it.
😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
Gotta say though, this haircut is probably the best thing she could do for her hair at this stage. The less she can slick it back into that tight asf bun the better. If hair had feelings I'd feel so sorry for hers LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Gotta say though, this haircut is probably the best thing she could do for her hair at this stage. The less she can slick it back into that tight asf bun the better. If hair had feelings I'd feel so sorry for hers LOL
It needed to be cut big time, there is no deny that. But in order for this hairstyle to look good it needs styling, so she is going to have to be alot heavier with heat or she is going to do her darndest to tie it back, pulling it to its wits end lol

Edit to add: If she doesnt change her diet to consume enough substantial nutrition and calories, she will not get any improvement and just ruin the small amount of hair she has now anyways.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
With the haircut… she had the ends lightened too, right?? They look so fried. Maybe she should give up on the idea of being a ‘blonde family’ before she goes bald 😂 especially seeing as Fox is no longer blonde lol how long will the denial continue?!

• Haha
FB_IMG_1649369385760.jpg

Only slightly Sarah related. I thought it was funny, maybe government and healthcare workers are sick of influencers and their hospital bag videos

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Another thing: Remember when they solicited reviews of Sunee, for the chance to win a bunch of sponsored crap? (They didn't say "The reviews have to be 5 stars", but obviously they weren't going to reward a crappy review). When enough people pointed out that offering incentives in exchange for reviews is illegal, they "temporarily" halted the competition while they figured a legal work-around, and promised the prize would be back on offer soon.
Of course, they kept all the 5-star reviews, which gave Sunee a much- needed boost at the time.
This is such a seriously dodgy scam it makes my blood boil every time I think back to it.
😡😡😡😡😡

I believe they did bring the competition back but after a LONGGGGGG time. They didn’t mention the reviews again though and kept the false 5 star reviews. She is the dodgiest INFLUENCER (she hates being called that but that’s what she is) in Australia.
I love the fact her app bleeping sucks though and so much so they have reduced to only being able to do 3 month subscriptions.
Remember how much she went on and on about her “cooking project” like it was some amazing revolutionary thing only for it to be the biggest flop ever 😂😂😂😂

I also love that now whenever there is a post about her in a Facebook group 99% of responses are about how problematic and fucked she is.When I first started following her this definitely was not the case.

• Haha
  • Heart
Whenever anyone posts or comments anything about Sezzy on the Outspoken Podcast FB group, I always wonder if it’s someone here…. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Given how thin Sarah’s hair is I’m struggling to imagine it looking like it does in the photos she posted? Would that be like angles? Or maybe pregnancy/pp hair growth? (idk how that works lol)

Basically what I’m saying is, is there a chance her hair is still super thin or going to thin out soon and leave her with a bad hair cut? (Yes I’m a witch and that would give me joy) (also I also have thin hair so don’t come for me)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her hair is going to look hilarious, bad move for someone without naturally straight hair and no styling skills (or interest) - with her hair type she’s going to look like she has a mullet when it’s unstyled.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she got it chemically straightened but then again I don’t think her hair could handle that.

Reactions: 14
😡😡😡😡😡
Forgot about this! This makes me especially angry that she did something like this yet had the nerve to have her followers comment on sabi & souls page and write scam all over it 😡 ruined a small business that was legit while she is the ‘CEO’ of a bunch of small businesses that produce essentially nothing

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wasn’t there also some bullshit PiNk TiCkEt scam, the ‘winners’ of which never got announced?

I fail to see how meeting The Sez is a prize, but for the stans that entered wouldn’t you be disappointed that your idol cares that little about you that they’d goad you into spending yet more $ for the chance to meet them, only to sweep it under the rug?

Her followers are in an abusive parasocial relationship with Sarah; just like Kurt is in an abusive, loveless marriage, her ‘friends’ are in false frenemyships, her family are manipulated into enabling her… Your narcissism is GETTING FAT, SARAH

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.