Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2xblended

VIP Member
I agree, it's bizarre. I think about this often with influencers, and even in my personal life. Sometimes it's easier to identify with broad causes, but not the people suffering in your circle. In this case, it's the opposite. It might be easier to identify with Kurt, a person, and not "impressionable young girls in general" as a people group. Especially if you're super young, or you haven't been exposed to a variety of lifestyles/cultures etc.

Here, there is no defence that Sarah is a business entity to her stans. It's SARAH herself being vile to someone they consider on an equal level to her, and recognize as a person (assuming they don't know what a parasocial relationship is.) Kurt has a face to them. That's why Sarah ruining Beth's birth also made stans go, holy crap. That was Sarah being a little shit to another human, not Sarahs Day the business entity mismanaging donations, or having someone else style her in culturally insensitive braids. (I'm rolling my eyes as a type that. I'm a POC so when stans weren't bothered I was like ohhh Imma take a step back from lil ms victimhood for a minute) When it comes to idolization, it's easy to think "I'm sure Sarah tried her best. She's a mum, she's young, she obviously cares about health. She makes mistakes just like the rest of us, that's why she's relatable." No such excuse exists for personally body-shaming your hubby, especially when your brand is at odds with such behaviour.

Anyway, in my experience, what it takes for ANYONE to come to terms with anything problematic probably isn't rational. Otherwise, we wouldn't have these issues in the first place, and vulnerable populations wouldn't be so vulnerable.
Look up any anti-mlm story, or instances like Hillsong where people's good faith is manipulated for financial gain. (This is a comment on mega churches, not Christianity btw) Influencer worship isn't rational, so stans can only come to measured conclusions on their own time, and hopefully find places such as this to educate them. You'll see with some ex-stans, it was just a matter of growing up. Or one thing sticks out, like shaming Kurt's bod, and it gets you thinking.
👏👏👏
View attachment 1190577View attachment 1190578
Fox must be sick of having to hide his hair with a hat until the vlog ‘release day’

And Sez:sick:
Not sponsored but tagging the company will mean that it is #gifted. It should still be tagged as #gifted. Stop dodging the rules.
How many times was Scuzz asked about stuff (like her hair band) and she said she couldn't remember or it was from some "random boutique" because she wasn't paid or gifted but spent her own money. :cautious:
Who do these fuckers think they're fooling?
To any stans lurking: If they name the brand and tag them, there's some deal in place!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I thought that quote was a parody at first as though thats how we think the conversation would go down i cant believe they actually not only said it, but thought it was appropriate for a podcast and then even in post production still let it through?! Surely Kurt does all the PP editing and he didn't cut it, maybe he wants everyone to see how shallow and nasty Sarah is

peridoe

VIP Member
She wants to share a recipe?
It'll probably be one of the new recipes uploaded to Sunee tomorrow 🥴

It seems like there’s so much tension between Kurt and Sarah in her last Insta story.
That's what happens when your partner unnecessarily puts your sleeping children in the car just so she can drive over to your work place to check up on you.

Or calls you out of work to come pick her up less than 10 minutes from home because she decided to walk to a cafe for the second time that day but now claims she can't move because the baby is cluster feeding even though he had apparently been doing it all day and she still managed.

I think Kurt is finally waking up to the manipulation tactics. Now he just needs to start saying no.

• Heart

Spindrifter

I'm surprised she didn't put on her fake glasses when she played "meeting" and dress up today.

• Haha
Sarah’s recent story: “toddlers and newborns do not mix well.. I had this idea that Fox would be so cute..”

I’ve had a newborn and toddler and whilst it wasn’t easy I never once thought they didn’t mix well, this is just Sarah’s experience and she’s trying to portray this stage of her life as awful and unenjoyable which is a shame for expecting mother’s or anyone else believing what she says. Look at Kate Tilse for example (Sarah’s sister-in-law), she’s just been through the newborn and toddler stage and didn’t complain on her stories ONCE. Sarah has wealth, a husband who’s taken the older kid completely off her hands, supportive family members, house cleaner etc… She’s more fortunate than most mums but still has to harp on about how hard having a newborn is 🥴

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 48

vfreitasxx

I’ve never given birth so maybe I have no clue what I’m talking about but in the moment when she pulled baby up onto her chest and sobbed I was waiting for her to like look at Kurt like hey here is our baby we made together I love you or something? She literally doesn’t even look at her own husband at all LOL he just stands there awkwardly teary eyed while Sarah sobs

• Wow
  • Sad

WTH

I don't necessarily find anything wrong with a husband coming home straight after work because his wife needs help instead of having a stopover at the gym. Those baby days can get very long and hard. BUT - Two important points here - Sarah has access to help and refuses to use it. Many mums don't!
Also, if you are going to ask that of him Sez, you need to understand that there are consequences to that request - One is that he definitely won't be able to maintain his physique. Something has to give, but she can't accept that!

• Heart

peridoe

VIP Member
She uploaded this because she thought it ultimately looked cute and wholesome. At first glance it looks like she's leaning in to pull a funny face at Fox or to laugh and smile with him as they enjoy a family picnic in the park.

What has been captured instead is a 100% pissed off Sarah leaning in to glare at her son, probably in the middle of telling him off for not performing adequately for the camera with his baby brother, and he's just laughing back at her.

And then they all went home in a strop.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

cumcustard

VIP Member
As someone who suffered from SPD, I could barely walk at times let alone work out. I know that every pregnant woman has varying degrees of pain but I never once saw her wince or struggle. I'm also inclined to believe that it is a lie so that she could promote a pelvic workout book. :cautious:
Didn’t you see her wince in pain and cry when she couldn’t lift a jug of water for her cup of tea?

• Haha

gigi26smile

The way she speaks to Fox and the faces she makes about him in her latest stories are so depressing. She is so unworthy to be a mother.

• Sad
  • Heart

TickledPink

Chatty Member
I know we only saw little snippets of Sarah breastfeeding in yesterdays stories but the babies attachment is not correct - he is sorta suckling at the nipple and makes that smacking sound.
There is no way he can get big mouthful of milk. Could explain the cluster feeding he just doesn’t get full.

• Sad
Reactions: 47

baloo_14

Chatty Member
I hate how she has to have a huge reason as to why she had an epidural . She did that last time . I think she’s incredibly insincere and no matter how much she says that she’s proud of herself deep down she hates that she needed one again. You’ll never get a complete honest answer out of her.

• Heart

PiperPepper

So Ham-So-Low was actually not that low.

And also... I watched the vlog and all I could see when she was pushing was teeth. Like I didn't even care about baby coming out because her teeth were so distracting. 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
I cannot overstate the joy and relief that I feel that she is no longer pregnant. I cant believe we suffered 6+ months of seeing her belly 78 times a day. I AM SO GLAD it's been nearly a month since hambelly died a sudden death.

Remember when she'd disappear all weekend and then suddenly rememebr she hasnt spoken to her sissys or updated them in days, so she'd film herself rushing into the toilet and randomly lifting up her shirt/dress, turning sideways to front over and over to stress how biggggg and how loowwwwwww she is?? All because she had literally nothing else of consequence to say?

I am so glad that phase is over now.
Its strange how we havnt seen her shirt up and pants down since then isn't it 🤔

She is about as ReAl and RaW as her fake horse teeth.

• Haha

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
Gosh I actually felt sorry for fox opening his present.. you would think that they would have pre set it up or something so that it was already in his case etc. but I mean honestly, maybe just get your child actual age appropriate presents like cars, trucks etc. he looked thoroughly disappointed. And the fact that they hadn’t even wrapped it until just before giving it to him, I mean I know they had a lot going on. But come on, I dunno. It just frustrates me the way they do things.
I agree, he was so flat when he opened the box. He is 3, he doesn't get a thrill out of opening a white electronic box.

Charging it, putting some of his games and putting it in its case should have happened so he understood right away.

Or just give him some trucks and some balls...really that's what should have happened.

• Heart