Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Here's my points:
- huge emphasis on the lolly bags and party food and eating m&ms and smartness. Sarah clearly wanting to show that she does let did eat some sugar but you could tell from the video it doesn't happen often.
-fox's present as others have said makes me sad. Get the kid some toys. Even Kurt said it was anti climactic and they had to try and hype it up for him. Also when they told him he had another present but it was just the case?
- really tried to emphasise that there were kids in attendance at the party and I did lol at the last of names together that scream the same bogan try to be trendy unique vibe as the name fox.
-saw Sarah applying make up longer than you actually saw fox's party
- Sarah mentioned she was keeping macaroni in the carrier to protect him even though she wore him in it incredibly dangerously
- Sarah asked fox to say thanks for the party to the event organisers and he looked straight into the camera. This kid has sadly been brought up to just perform for the camera.

Fox was very cute but the vlog made me sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 45

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
SOOOOOO, it's largely underwhelming??
Even with all that vag bait?
PFFFFTTTT, she's over being a youtuber I think.

Inadequacies

Nice to see that even the Sarah’s Day Unfiltered Reddit seems to be agreeing that the Ken Bod comments Sarah made were disgusting. I still can’t wrap my head around the fact that she thought that was okay to say… and record… and upload to their official podcast.

• Heart

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
Foxys haircut, cheers Colin
I don’t like to snark on kids but that’s an awful hair cut. They should have worked more to look after his hair, tie it up out of his face, get him used to having his hair brushed and cared for. He looks like a completely different kid… and it’s so dark… goodbye surfy grom boy.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I feel like they both deserve each other to be honest… this is the same guy who wrote his vows on his wedding day to mention that he wanted a skinny bride… they’re both soooo gross🤮

Reactions: 44

Lilac Wine

You would hope that someone who can easily afford private health care would access the private system and not overload the public system so that beds, private rooms and staff are available for those who need to access the public system.
Everyone has the right to use the public health care system that we all pay for via the Medicare levy. Public hospitals provide care that is equivalent, if not better, than private hospitals. They sometimes offer services or treatments that you can’t find elsewhere. She’s not using a bed that would otherwise have gone to someone else, that’s ridiculous.

• Heart

peridoe

VIP Member
Definitely think Fox getting an iPad is weird/more of a gift for Sarah and Kurt. But now I'm thinking about Fox and toys and have these two ever given Fox any outdoorsy kind of gift? I know they don't have much of a yard, but all the kids I know have things like soccer balls, t-ball sets, and the like. The kids I babysit love that stuff, and it's such a good way to bond.

Edit because now i'm thinking more - sarah really isn't encouraging to fox at all. i can't see her doing any kind of sport with fox without putting him down...
Apparently Fox doesn't like toys. He's too much of a wild child to sit a play with them so he gets an Ipad instead 😒

Sarah didn't buy her house with children in mind, even though she already had Fox and planned to have more. It was all about the aesthetics of having a pool she has never used, an Instagramable outdoor shower they also don't use, a selfie area she rarely uses and a pool house/office that has long since been abandoned. Aesthetics before children unless children can be monetised.

• Haha

Miss Bsppath

We have to give credit where it’s due 🤷🏻‍♀️ As much as I dislike Sarah, my love for seeing people be real and raw with their births outweigh it.
She did a really good job and I think there’s definitely some things we shouldn’t be too harsh on!
All in all.. I didn’t hate it 🤷🏻‍♀️🙊

……. In saying that, I SQUEALED when she first started deep moaning 🤣

Poor kid shit himself at birth seeing who is mother was
Ok I can’t with this comment though 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
GUYS, i am not able to get myself to hate watch. WTF is wrong with me? Am I nearing the end of my hate-obsession?

• Haha
  • Heart

BooBoobedoo

Chatty Member
I haven’t watched the video and don’t really plan on doing so. However after listening to Em’s podcast and having watched many of Sarah’s videos in the past, I have opinions…

Sarah needs to see a psychologist regarding her birth with Fox. She is holding a lot of trauma in her body and the birth of Fox was the tipping point.
while she is there, the psych can evaluate her for her ED 👀🙃

Also, in regards to her miscarriage/sick baby baiting , I wonder if how Sarah interpreted the Doctor was incredibly skewed. The doctor may have said, “there is the the option to terminate” which Sarah heard “terminate your baby” and then manipulated Kurt, her family and her audience
Listening to her speak on Em’s podcast, and reading others post here, she lies a LOT.
I understand that sometimes people can be blunt, but no one would ever say terminate your baby.

I believe one day Karma will come and she will be exposed like Belle Gibson

• Heart

Winky

DJ Sezzbot got an article in the Daily Mail about her birth vlog " The little boy born on Youtube" is the headline. She's a putrid human being.

• Sick
  • Wow

bleeepblooop

It’s a little odd to me that Sarah demanding Kurt get a ‘Ken doll body’ is the straw that breaks the camel’s back for those people.

I’m not saying it’s not a very valid reason to unfollow, it is. But if these are longterm subscribers as they say, it’s a bit disturbing that they continued to support through donation fraud, the takedown of a small business, multiple cultural appropriation blunders, exploiting ED sufferers, baiting a miscarriage…etc, etc, etc. Sooo, all that was ok, but Sarah saying she wants her brother husband to shape up is unacceptable?

I’m sure there’s something very telling in this about the ways in which followers blindly engage with social media, parasocial relationships, and cognitive dissonance, but at the heart of it all is that Sarah is the absolute scum of the earth.
I agree, it's bizarre. I think about this often with influencers, and even in my personal life. Sometimes it's easier to identify with broad causes, but not the people suffering in your circle. In this case, it's the opposite. It might be easier to identify with Kurt, a person, and not "impressionable young girls in general" as a people group. Especially if you're super young, or you haven't been exposed to a variety of lifestyles/cultures etc.

Here, there is no defence that Sarah is a business entity to her stans. It's SARAH herself being vile to someone they consider on an equal level to her, and recognize as a person (assuming they don't know what a parasocial relationship is.) Kurt has a face to them. That's why Sarah ruining Beth's birth also made stans go, holy crap. That was Sarah being a little shit to another human, not Sarahs Day the business entity mismanaging donations, or having someone else style her in culturally insensitive braids. (I'm rolling my eyes as a type that. I'm a POC so when stans weren't bothered I was like ohhh Imma take a step back from lil ms victimhood for a minute) When it comes to idolization, it's easy to think "I'm sure Sarah tried her best. She's a mum, she's young, she obviously cares about health. She makes mistakes just like the rest of us, that's why she's relatable." No such excuse exists for personally body-shaming your hubby, especially when your brand is at odds with such behaviour.

Anyway, in my experience, what it takes for ANYONE to come to terms with anything problematic probably isn't rational. Otherwise, we wouldn't have these issues in the first place, and vulnerable populations wouldn't be so vulnerable.
Look up any anti-mlm story, or instances like Hillsong where people's good faith is manipulated for financial gain. (This is a comment on mega churches, not Christianity btw) Influencer worship isn't rational, so stans can only come to measured conclusions on their own time, and hopefully find places such as this to educate them. You'll see with some ex-stans, it was just a matter of growing up. Or one thing sticks out, like shaming Kurt's bod, and it gets you thinking.

• Heart
Wasn’t her latest ebook all about loving your body and not working out for the way you look and not obsessing over it. Now she’s saying that kurt needs to change how he looks and they can do it together so she can rid of her pregnancy body. How do her stans not see this

• Heart
Has anyone listened to the Health Code episode 113? It was a real insight for me into how Sarah treats Kurt.
They’re talking about Kurt having decided to start CrossFit. Here are some quotes from the episode that stood out to me:

Sarah: “Kurt used to be that guy who would say “oh all I wanna do is put my earphones on, lift heavy weights, I wanna train by myself”, and I feel like you have finally gotten to that point where I was at last year where you wanna be in more of a community based gym, people that uplift you and goals that you’re achieving outside of just you and your earphones”

(so basically disparaging the way that Kurt liked to workout, implying that her way was better?)

Kurt: “when you have kids life gets so much harder, you get a little bit of guilt going to the gym and just being in your own zone for a bit”…

Kurt: “What can happen sometimes is that if I’ve been at work all day, and Sarah’s been at home with Fox, or vice versa, by the time work finishes and I can go to the gym, Sarah’s going “ah can you please come home and help me, I really need help. Fox has been so hard today”. It’s hard being a parent.”

So evidently every time that Kurt tries to have some me-time and workout, Sarah's guilting him about it to make him come home and cut his self-time short. What a bitch. (but then continues to rag on Kurt's "dad body")
Apparently Sarah does this to herself too without Kurt even asking her to (so that afterwards she can moan about it and blame Kurt for that?)

and the worst of all:

Sarah: “I just wanna update you guys that FINALLY Kurt has started CrossFit after saying he’s gonna start it forever, and MAYBE…. I just want your Ken body back.
Kurt: “Nah.. dirty hands! You just come home with dirty hands because the gym’s just like full of… you know?
Sarah: “Great, go have a shower. I don’t care about your dirty hands, I want your Ken body back, I want, I WANT-
Kurt: “Ken body trained like 6 days a week, 3 times a day, and was a carpenter as well!
Sarah: “Just do better, I want my BOYFRIEND Kurt back, because husband Kurt…
Kurt: “High expectation here, I don’t know how I feel about that”
Sarah: “Look it’s fine, I’m in post-partum recovery, you’re in… dad bod recovery… we can do this together, alright?

This part for me was actually really painful to listen to. I couldn’t ever imagine speaking to a loved one in this way, let alone my life partner. So dismissive of whatever he feels, and focused on what she wants. She doesn't get it that maybe, just maybe, Kurt doesn't care that much about getting "Ken body" back (which required an enormous time commitment), but maybe has evolved to care a bit more about creating a balanced life, focused on family, career, and other passions. She doesn't care about his happiness, his health, his well-being, but just his physical appearance. It makes me sick.
The way she speaks to him is disgusting. Kurt maybe has more balance to his life now, and life changes when you have children. He’s not going to be the same forever. She would not be happy about him speaking to her like this. Like Kurt said, she is often calling him asking for help with the kids after he finishes work, so how is he supposed to fit in his workouts if she’s constantly demanding that he come home. She seems like she has such controlling behaviours. I hope he stands up for himself and tells her no and goes to the gym. She must be suffocating to be in a relationship with.

• Heart

Sentient Yam

Chatty Member
I am absolutely disgusted that that basic, hideous hoodie is $1650??? On what planet is that reasonable?!

• Sick

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220410-184305_Instagram.jpg

She looks haggard and old as hell. Also clearly she is not keen to eat her own slop Lol

Sunnee slop 101

• Haha
  • Heart