Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TashatBwa

• They're face timing Sarah's mum and Fox. Fox asks to see Kurt (LMAO)
  • there is a LOT of hamgina being flashed to the camera, this video will for sure be taken down
You're an angel for the whole recap - thank you. I gotta say: 1. hamgina sent me. 2. Love that Fox never wanted a bar of DJ SEZBOT even before Malcolm got here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Vegasbaby

VIP Member
Just watched the birth vlog, I didn’t feel emotional watching it at all and I usually do. Her and Kurt don’t seem connected at all. Her sister was cuddling the baby before Kurt even got to hold him!?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Lmaooooo the way that Kurt says "greeeeeat. Great" when she says it's recording on her latest story. He is so over her shit. I can't imagine having to be "on" all the time because my partner is going to film me without my permission and share with over 1m followers. I mean, she hardly stories anything substantial anymore, couldn't she do a simple "I'm about to record a video, don't come into kitchen unless you want to be in it"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

recoveryqueen

How can someone with such restrictive eating habits call themselves a 'foodie'? Food isn't about pleasure for her, it's about control.

• Heart

TashatBwa

Sorry for the multiple posts y’all - just on a roll with thoughts tonight and was going through the welcome to the womb Instagram (first post about Focks’ birth)

Does Brenton HATE THEM or something? Why is he such a rude prick to one of his supposed best friends?! Kurt’s getting hit from all angles and while he’s problematic in his own right - nobody deserves this kind of taunting.

I hope Brenton looses some hair in the future and gets mocked just as hard.
Ah, Brenton showing his true Christian values, especially epitomising kindness with that comment.

• Haha

Lloret

Chatty Member
I’ve never given birth so maybe I have no clue what I’m talking about but in the moment when she pulled baby up onto her chest and sobbed I was waiting for her to like look at Kurt like hey here is our baby we made together I love you or something? She literally doesn’t even look at her own husband at all LOL he just stands there awkwardly teary eyed while Sarah sobs
This!!!!!! I thought exactly the same thing! Like wtf??? You don't look at your husband? You made that baby together!
Also Kurt called himself "big dog", then he called Fox " big dog" and then Malakai. The 3 of them are big dogs. Then yeah Sarah is "big bitch".

• Haha
  • Heart
I think her new haircut makes her look even older. Her transformation into a 40 something Karen is complete. And she is so clearly hating the cluster feeding. Babies are just suuuuch an inconvenience! She loves the idea of being a mother, just not the actual reality of what that entails.

• Heart

japaneseradish

"This will be my third walk since giving birth" "all I do is sit and eat and I need to go for a walk" - tell me you have an exercise disorder without telling me you have an exercise disorder

jllns90

801A9985-9317-4AB5-A85E-1F0726E700E9.jpeg

CDE22024-3E27-4AF4-9457-7F3F43DFB87D.png

please don’t
nobody wants a recipe for whatever that is
it looks like soup leftovers from a school canteen where all the food is chucked into one pot for easy discarding 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

peridoe

VIP Member
LOL latest “podcast” Kurt literally talks about how when Sarah gets home she sucks all the fun out of the house and yells at him for only feeding fox and looking after him instead of cleaning and when he did try to clean up before she got home and she still come home and yelled at him and changed the mood in the house. No wonder Fox doesn’t like her 😳
What is her obsession with cleaning? It's not like she does it, they hire a cleaner ffs. Any excuse to yell at Kurt, I guess. As pointless as these podcasts are I love they keep oversharing and revealing so much of their true selves. Keep going guys, you'll be your own downfall eventually.

• Haha

DeLaDee

Did she not watch her vlog last year? Fox didn't have a birthday party because he was at the retreat thing, not because of lockdown as she claimed in the latest YouTube video.

• Angry

UARxyz

Oh and the Balenciaga hoodie is straight up ugly, I don’t know who would pay thousands for something that looks like promotional material for a car shop 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

annieray

VIP Member
I don’t like to snark on kids but that’s an awful hair cut. They should have worked more to look after his hair, tie it up out of his face, get him used to having his brushed and cared for. He looks like a completely different kid… and it’s so dark… goodbye surfy grom boy.
Oh didn’t you hear? According to Sarah he’s now a CuLtuRe KiNg Sk8r BoI… Ocean who?

• Haha