Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nocai

FB_IMG_1649369385760.jpg

Only slightly Sarah related. I thought it was funny, maybe government and healthcare workers are sick of influencers and their hospital bag videos

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Toath

Sorry for the multiple posts y’all - just on a roll with thoughts tonight and was going through the welcome to the womb Instagram (first post about Focks’ birth)

Does Brenton HATE THEM or something? Why is he such a rude prick to one of his supposed best friends?! Kurt’s getting hit from all angles and while he’s problematic in his own right - nobody deserves this kind of taunting.

I hope Brenton looses some hair in the future and gets mocked just as hard.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

HamWrap

Anyone else noticed cOstAl nAtiVeS was such a hit, it’s already discounted? What, like two months later?!

• Haha
  • Wow

Heyah__

Chatty Member
I would be sooo pissed if my bosses were so disorganised that they sold the “office” space I was working in way before the new space was even ready to move in to. Imagine working for these 2 dimwits honestly.

• Heart

recoveryqueen

No amount of fillers and botox could ever make her a MILF.
She gives off such an up-tight, frigid vibe. She has like... Negative sex appeal 😂 the only person describing herself as a MILF is sarah herself. I feel like sarah thinks being skinny automatically equals fuckable lol

• Haha
  • Heart

emememily

I really need to know if anyone has established what health problem her baby has? Considering the consultant suggested she end her pregnancy!? Mkat looks absolutely fine? (Which is great of course)
Just a friendly reminder that not all disabilities present themselves physically. Saying someone must not have a disability because they look "normal" is offensive and abelist. People have said this about my son "he looks normal so he can't be disabled". Many intellectual disabilities can't be seen just by looking at someone.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Ryann

Gosh I actually felt sorry for fox opening his present.. you would think that they would have pre set it up or something so that it was already in his case etc. but I mean honestly, maybe just get your child actual age appropriate presents like cars, trucks etc. he looked thoroughly disappointed. And the fact that they hadn’t even wrapped it until just before giving it to him, I mean I know they had a lot going on. But come on, I dunno. It just frustrates me the way they do things.

• Sad
  • Heart

HamWrap

I felt so uncomfortable watching this. The hand tap. I’ve never seen a more unnatural pat on a baby in my life. She genuinely looks like she doesn’t know how to hold him comfortably. It reminds me of giving your baby to the family member who’s never had kids and watching them awkwardly trying to get comfortable. Not a mum of two.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

cumcustard

VIP Member
Weird when liars can’t keep up with their own lies but they document it so it’s obvious everything they say is a lie. Correct me if Im wrong but hasn’t she been saying for weeks she’s sah BuSyyyy because of taking Malachai to appointments? And even straight after birth he was booked into them and going to them? And now she’s saying they are at their first one. It does my head in that she lies for no reason but to fit her cRaZy BuSy narrative at the time, then a few weeks later none of it makes sense.

• Heart

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
Sarahs Day#54: Baiting Sons hair, but we don't care, birth vlog a bore, still ignoring ED book 3 for sure.

• Heart

UARxyz

Basically she had green waters and they told her to go in. She got to a 6 and then she took gas. They then discovered he was posterior and still up high and they started discussing epidural. She had a huge internal debate about it but in the end -still at a 6- choose the epidural (good on her because she was white as a ghost and looked barely alive). I guess she got some rest because it then cuts to her pushing, she caught him. She sobbed, Kurt shed a few tears and for some reason I teared up as well 🙉 the baby was cute but from the looks of it he was fine when he was born, it doesnt look like they took him away 🤷‍♀️ That’s it guys

• Haha
  • Heart

Wafflecakes

Guyyys, she is sooo busy she LiTeRaLlY doesn't have time to add captions *proceeds to post 12 slides of stories*

• Haha
Reactions: 53

annieray

VIP Member
Openly admitting to knowing she’s problematic but still enjoying her content 😂
It’s a little odd to me that Sarah demanding Kurt get a ‘Ken doll body’ is the straw that breaks the camel’s back for those people.

I’m not saying it’s not a very valid reason to unfollow, it is. But if these are longterm subscribers as they say, it’s a bit disturbing that they continued to support or enjoy her content through Sarah’s donation fraud, her takedown of a small business, her multiple cultural appropriation blunders, her exploiting ED sufferers, her baiting a miscarriage…etc, etc, etc. Sooo, all that was ok (or at least didn’t compel them to stop watching, even if they knew Sarah’s actions were wrong), but Sarah saying she wants her brother husband to shape up is a step too far?

I’m sure there’s something very telling in this about the ways in which followers blindly engage with social media, parasocial relationships, cognitive dissonance, and Sarah deliberately leaning into problematic content for clicks, but at the heart of it all is that Sarah is the absolute scum of the earth.

Last edited:
  • Heart

pippyforyou

VIP Member
Someone posted the podcast transcript on the SpokenOut Facebook page and there’s already 20+ comments all of which are negative and saying how horrible what she said was (and how horrible she is).

• Heart