Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2xblended

VIP Member
I’m not a Kurt Tilse truther. I’ve just been acquainted with a lot of mediocre white men who use the same “playbook” as Kurt. People talk mad shit on them and underestimate them, but they’re set for life. They’re happy to let people underestimate them so they can make quiet deals and go about their business unbothered.
Truth in everything you said. (y)
Kurt is simply a hard worker and is being dismissed because of his association with scuzz. I don't know much about his business ventures, but I do know people who've worked with him on shoots. They said he's a very hard worker. Everyone said he was goofy and playful when setting up, but when work started, he was focused, professional and intense. This was from a while ago, so I can only imagine he's become even more of a pro with added work experience.

We see the sidekick to scuzz on her channel, and the guy who filmed an advert in front of the bushfires, so we assume he's a dunce. We don't see the actual hard graft he's putting into his own client portfolio. I've repeatedly heard that he's really great to work with and gives a clear direction to his team. Which, if you look at scuzz's first wfa ballet clothing collection, you can see he was directing the shoot even back then. He has a creative vision and can actualize it. Whether we think it's good or not (a lot of it is meh), he's consistently delivering for his clients and they are satisfied.

I don't know if he's part of the driving force for the change in scuzz's direction now. I heard about their plans to change the direction on her channel as early as 2017. She has a whole management team behind her who may be doing that, or she herself may be wanting to change the tone.
If you have intel that says he's behind it, I'm happy to accept that it could be his influence on her. I don't understand why that upsets people. They are partners and she certainly played a role in his career at the start, too.

I do know that Kurt took the platform that scuzz gave him and grew with it, as a person and as a businessman. As soon as he landed Adobe and Mazda, it should have been clear that he was taking work seriously. He has also shown he's doing a lot of the parenting and house maintenance, so I'd say at this point, scuzz has become his sidekick in all arenas.

That doesn't mean he's great (I heard as recently as a few months ago that the money has gone to his head) and unproblematic (homophobia and bushfire True Protein campaign will never be forgotten), but he's evolving and growing. Credit where it's due. We all fuck up in our youth but, he's learning from his mistakes, which is not something we can say for his wife.
--------------

Also, random but I reconfirmed that her ebook sales were originally listed as 300k. I found my old screenshots.
I went searching a little more and also found that someone made a post about it publicly. So, I'm inclined to think that was the correct number (18 mil in profit) and they toned it down when it got published everywhere because it wouldn't be rElAtaBle!

---
Sarahs Day Multi Million Dollar Business

I wanted to share both Sarahs and Kurt’s Media kits. I think it’s important to have a reminder that both Sarah and Kurt’s online presence is a business.

They post for profit, in 2016 alone Sarah sold 300k copies of her ebook. If we average it to $60.00 per book that’s total sales off $18million. They have a multi million dollar company with all posts sponsored. This is not just a Sarah issue but all influencers and if they can make this much money with no qualifications there has to be more government laws to regulate influencers.

https://twopalms.com.au/talent/sarahsday/

https://twopalms.com.au/talent/kurttilse/

https://twopalms.com.au/talent/thehealthcode/

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

TickledPink

Chatty Member
I’m so over Sarah giving us the narrative that she always wanted / knew she’d have three boys. She only came up with this narrative after the birth of fox, and particularly when she found out her second was a boy.

She’s very clearly disappointed at her gender reveal for Foxks that he was a boy. And before the reveal she was saying to the camera she thinks she’s having a girl.

I really think she’s had gender disappointment both times. And to compensate for that, and any future disappointment, she’s come up with this narrative that she WANTED boys all along. This way she doesn’t get the “hope you’re having a girl”, “ are you dissapointed it’s another boy”, “are you going to try again for a girl” comments that inevitably come with being a boy mum.

the fact that she didn’t do a gender reveal for mally, or share herself finding out the gender on camera says it all. She didn’t risk showing everyone her disappointment.

Gender dissapointment is a real thing, I get it although I’ve had one of each, I’m not disregarding that, but it’s just another example of her competitiveness and she can’t admit she didn’t get what she wanted, that in a sense “she lost”.
I also relish in the fact her sil Kate has had two girls, it must make Sarah so jealous. I hope her own sister has a girl too.
100% she has gender disappointment but would never admit that. Not long ago Kurt mentioned on their podcast that Sarah DESPERATELY wants a girl and she was quickly denying it like he said something offensive.

I am that awkward person with babies. The fear I have when friends and family pass their baby for me to hold. So uncomfortable.
After watching Sarah, I think I'm doing ok. Thanks Sarah!

• Haha

Toath

Everyone likes a little nice cream. Spelling error number one

I could be mistaken but I believe “nice cream” usually refers to ice cream without all the “ew yuck I hate you” ingredients - eg. Banana based mush blended and frozen to create an ice cream like consistency.

Sounds like pure-sadness-cream to me.

• Haha

saz97

73BA0725-E21B-4D55-9646-82FB4643872F.png

Peep the pink boxing gloves in the background. Maybe ProJekt CoMbaCk has already begun!?? And even if she hadn’t used them recently, they aren’t exactly something that needs to be washed urgently…

• Wow

heyyou89

I wonder how much loose skin she’s got as this time around she hasn’t show her pp body off like she did with fox. It’s good that she hasn’t been body checking on camera but the only reason she hasn’t is because she hasn’t bounced back like she did the first time around..

• Heart
So not only has she tried to plug poppy bloom just after it was brought up here . . . but also trying to show us she does cook, after we slated her for having a recipe app but never shows anything in videos!!

Literally doing her job for her at this point!

• Haha

annieray

VIP Member
See what I mean when I said before that this podcast production plan is just a way to platform a whole bunch of problematic people in their ilk. First Sarah and Kurt had Em on their podcast, I think they may even have had Dee on theirs. Then Em get's her own podcast and the first guest is Sarah. Now Dee. Dee got her own podcast too, and Sarah was the first guest. How long before Dee gets Em on hers. And some twat like Brenton gets his own podcast on how to be a cunt?

As for Dee not having a following yet -- that's about to change, thanks to these two cunts now giving her a platform and amplofying her unscientific dangerous BS.

OMG! I LITERALLY JUST CALLED IT!
These two dont have any friends who they cant use and abuse for their own benefit. And they cant separate their work from their pretend friendships.

Lol these two balding douches just love to claim youth, don’t they. Almost like they’re compensating for something…Despite looking 40 something, they’re both approaching mid 30s right (33 and 34)? And oh looky…that’s an entirely average age to be fathers in Aus, and is older than other national averages 😂👴
Kurt being a whole 3 years behind the national average when Focks was born does not make him a statistically young dad, but it might explain why he was dumb enough to nut unprotected in Sarah after he took her at her word that she’s was InFeRtiLe 🤪
E2107E48-28DB-4E14-836B-665FFE962AD8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Heyah__

Chatty Member
Didn't Kurt not long ago ( when he didn't know if they had released the baby name yet) say they had a package from culture kings? So very clear they send him stuff to deck him out in
It 100% is gifted to them, he has said it multiple times before so just because they aren’t paying him doesn’t mean there isn’t an incentive for him to share. They get it all for free, it’s maddening.

• Heart
  • Sick

cumcustard

VIP Member
SmAsHiNg out some work emails on mAtErNiTy lEaVe trying to look like a 30 year old gangster mum of two.
A6A49484-49AC-4BBE-BF5E-BB3DABA0B64F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
As most of you said, watching the faces Sarah was making while speaking to 🦊 was so painful. She doesn't understand the impact non verbal communication has on him and how confusing any interactions they have will be. She reminds me of an older sibling talking down to a younger sibling when their friends are over. We get it Sarah, you think you are soo much smarter than your 3 year old, but ask yourself why demonstrating this makes you feel good inside.

The water waste...I can't with her.

Also, the Kurt story kind of made me feel for him a bit. He was just having a nice moment with the baby singing to him and realizes she's recording it. It must be hard to be "on" all the time like that. It seems everything is fair game for content with Sarah and maybe Kurt is over being content.

• Heart

cumcustard

VIP Member
Wtf is that face she’s been doing lately. Is it her attempt at trying to look like a sexy milf? 🤣
Anyway, apparently she’s scraping for content because six stories saying she’s had a ton of questions about that last story. Um really? In that five minutes? On Good Friday?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
This might get deleted, but how chill was Ellie's announcement?!
None of the drama and histrionics and hiding shit from her husband that Sarah pulled.
No baiting. No hints in the run up. No obvious monetizing.

See, it's not hard to do.

Last edited:
  • Heart

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
In case I havent said it enough today (on the last thread), I just want to pepper this thread with: GOD SHE'S SO MINDNUMBINGLY BORING.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Can we all just be glad that since Sarah is taking her content ideas from here that she chose to show us her eating and not her and Kurts sexual positions :eek:

• Haha

Lloret

Chatty Member
Hey, you poor pleb! If you can't get to Elements of Byron ever, just get a room spray that smells bougie. Like a bougie hotel you know? When Sarah knows she knows.

• Haha

Wafflecakes

Very off topic, but I follow an Australian food blogger (RecipeTin Eats) who is coming out with a cookbook and wow, such a stark contrast with Sarah.

She regularly shows how she's made 20-30 variations of a single recipe to ensure it's absolutely perfect. And she may have to pull a certain recipe from the book because it wasn't coming out perfect every single time.

Now THAT'S the type of cookbook I'd invest my money in, not something that just included the slop Sarah whipped up for dinner last night and decided it was worthy of the app/cookbook.

• Heart