Sarahs Day #52 Thriving off the fact that her two week old is hospitalised because it boosts her engagement

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha Beth got the status and following as Sarah’s friend and is now coming for her crown. I’d usually feel bad for people who get used, but Sarah deserves it.
I have a sneaking admiration for Beth 😆

She’s qualified, which is a big tick, but I love her recent opposition to Sarah’s crappy ebooks. She said a similar thing in captions on a workout plan she released a few months back.

And despite the whole Christian narrative I do get the impression that she is earnest about it, and truly believes in worship. It seems more real than Sarah’s performative religiosity anyway, which seems to wax and wane depending on whether she wants to tell her fans to duck off, or give her husband the finger, or if it’s in the interest of engagement to bait something with a bible verse.

I also love that Beth had the birth of Sarah’s dreams, but she didn’t make a massive deal of it. Yes there was the ‘gods hands were over the birth’ line, but I prefer that to Sarah’s stance of i’M tHe BeSt - brINg oN tHe PaiN …*gets epidural*. At least Beth wasn’t talking a big game.

I also think she’s far better looking than Sarah. She looks like she more naturally has the body type that Sarah wants, and doesn’t (appear to) starve herself or promote ED habits, weird food restrictions or InToLeRaNcEs to get it.

She’s got a small following, but she also doesn’t seem to be wanting to be a full time influencer. If anything it’s funny how Sarah constantly tries to copy her, as well as the likes of Ellie Bullen, but with zero substance.

Her husband is a douche, but they do seem genuinely in love, and not related, unlike Sarah and her brother-husband, whose marriage is already falling apart before the first anniversary.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
This. Where are her family, friends and church goers. PP people should be offering etc anyway but especially when they’re in hospital for an extended time. However, the flip side is Sarah has told them she can order food and she’s fine. Working away, both bored and busy by M’s bedside.

On how gaunt she is looking ...

Her eyes are rather dark and tired here (understandable post partum!) And I still think it's filtered as the second picture shows how dry her lips actually are so I think she's being sneaky using a filter and uploading the stories without then so we don't see just how poorly she looks

View attachment 1157992
View attachment 1157993

I'm by no means a fan of Sarah as what I have seen has been downright bizzare and damaging BUT I looked a lot like this after birth and it was purely because I was not eating enough nor drinking enough (and I was keeping a baby alive with my boobs) .. she's going to do some damage if she doesn't start taking proper care of her self nutritionally and hydration wise - I'm 3.5 years on and only just now getting my health back. Why is nobody able to step in and at least cook her a meal instead of just eating snacks all day 😵💫

Reactions: 10
I feel the need to highlight the Bible she grabbed.

I went to the same school as her, at the same time.

The Bible she has is the one they give you for free in year 7. I had the same one.

I just question how important religion is to you if you are using a free school bible, surely it would be more important to you? Particularly because she is quite a materialistic person. Gucci hospital bags and balenciaga hoodies, but hasn't decided to upgrade her bible in 17 years?

Maybe it is nothing, I am not religious. So I don't know.

Just makes it seem like her religiousness is more preformative.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113
Still catching up but I just have to say that munchausen by proxy has been brought up several times over the years and I've always kind of rolled my eyes at the suggestion given to how rare and extreme it is.

However, the way Sarah is acting has me questioning it for the first time. I remember one story of a mother whose disorder was triggered by her child falling ill once and, after getting so much sympathy and attention, it snowballed into her purposely making her daughter ill.

This feels like such a disgusting thing to even hint at someone having ... but this is the first time I'm not rolling my eyes at the suggestion.

I'm someone who does actually tend to go manic in crisis to the extent that it probably creeps the people around me out. However, I'm aware of it enough that I wouldn't post myself all over the internet smiling and laughing and running around while someone I loved was sick. I don't want to dismiss mania as a response to trauma and stress - but everything about her always feels so calculated that it's hard.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Can’t post about his sick son, can post an undisclosed ad for Malibu 🤮
They are under contract and will have to keep to an agreed schedule, so this would have been in his posting queue and automated. But it's still quite gross. He could have called Malibu and told them they're in crisis and he'd take up posting after everything was resolved, then paused his scheduled posts. It would have taken 2 minutes of work total.

Reactions: 44
I don't want to dismiss mania as a response to trauma and stress - but everything about her always feels so calculated that it's hard.
THIS. I have also been trying to watch my reactions because I am overly judging her and I do feel like mania and hysteria is a trauma response. BUT, her family is commenting on her posts, surely theyre seeing her stories. WHY is nobody stopping her or stepping in to help.

For someone who always harps on about what a thick close knit family they are, she's awfully alone. And lord knows, totally milking that aspect of this situation to her benefit.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
They are under contract and will have to keep to an agreed schedule, so this would have been in his posting queue and automated. But it's still quite gross. He could have called Malibu and told them they're in crisis and he'd take up posting after everything was resolved, then paused his scheduled posts. It would have taken 2 minutes of work total.
But, but, but - he’s wearing a life jacket in this one though! He’s only capable of doing 1 thing correctly at a time, hence no ad disclosure and terrible timing 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 23
4th time my thread title has been most upvoted and not chosen - welp - maybe one day!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

The Bible she has is the one they give you for free in year 7. I had the same one.

I just question how important religion is to you if you are using a free school bible, surely it would be more important to you? Particularly because she is quite a materialistic person. Gucci hospital bags and balenciaga hoodies, but hasn't decided to upgrade her bible in 17 years?

Sorry for all my posts - I’m not manic I promise 😆 You guys just make the best comments I’m compelled to reply.

So you’re saying you went to school with ‘The Sez’ (but maybe not in the same grade/class)? I bet you’ve witnessed some tit

Edit - Now watch Sarah get some bullshit bougie tacky designer bible in 3…2…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I followed Beth for awhile but I find her just as shallow as Sarah tbh. She posts selfies of her flat stomach and thigh gap knowing exactly what that does to other women who struggle with their own body image after birth.
Also the more they shove the bible in their Instagram posts the more disingenuous it feels. It’s performative Christianity in my books.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Can’t post about his sick son, can post an undisclosed ad for Malibu 🤮
I think this is actually the correct approach. I mean aside from it being an undisclosed ad, he is doing his job (which he is probably contractually obligated to) and not sharing his baby son’s health struggles all over the web…

Reactions: 46
I’m not even sure how I feel posting here right now. She’s lost the plot. There must be more going on. Sure she needs to be called out for her actions 100% but I can’t help but think she’s really going through something. Obviously she won’t say that. Depression doesn’t exist, just soak up some vitamin D and go for a walk right? For the first time ever…..am I actually being mean right now? I dunno - I’m questioning myself.

Then I think…..this is how she wants me to feel. She’s using this as a way to escape the BS

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I really have nothing to add here, I'm just... so angry. so sad. so WORRIED, for her children. I would be absolutely delighted to have a child right now. Even if it were sick, I would be so in love with my child and do everything in my power to ensure it was safe. I still am just in shock she has let him suffer for so long before seeing a doctor, and is now just "vibing out" in the hospital with her son on the verge of possible death not even a meter away from her, which she still can't get to latch properly. I'm just really bleeping upset about this whole situation, its getting to me a lot more than usual!
100% with you there

Reactions: 8
I just had a look at the comments on her hospital skincare reel on her grid - they are alllllllll glowing and full of praise for her being such a super mum. Are we in a parallel universe here on Tattle? I'm honestly so bewildered. When my child was in hospital for her surgery at 5.5 months (and it was far from life threatening, she was breathing without assistance), I was not thinking about skincare or my own needs AT ALL. And I am not calling myself mother of the year, frankly I think it is the bare minimum as a parent or mum to put your child's needs first in these situations.

But the comments on her Insta are resoundingly positive... what on earth is going on?? I'm so confused. It seems so obvious that she has been a neglectful parent and her behaviour has been (at best) immature and (at worst) downright narcissistic and harmful.

ETA: I mean *I* get super emotional seeing the pictures of him with all the tubes. It is unbearable to see a teeny newborn in that situation. But Sarah just seems so unfazed by it though: "I'm not thriving". GIRL. What is actually going on in that puny brain.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
She was literally more upset about leaving her body bloom behind and coffee shops being closed that time she came to QLD.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Ahaaaaaahaaaaa oh my godddd this is GOLD!!!!!
👏👏👏👏🤣🤣🤣 I'm deddddd

Reactions: 18

Yeah, a nicer and newer bible doesn’t correlate to your dedication to religion. But it’s telling that the Bible she got in grade 7 looks basically untouched. Especially since she owned it as a pre-teen. I’m now agnostic, but I went through 2 bibles in my youth. One from when I was in elementary and one from high school. Both were beat to tit- cracked spines, highlighted and annotated, worn covers even though I had them in sleeves. I know some denominations don’t believe in marking up the Bible, but I’d still expect to see some wear and tear from normal use.

Reactions: 25
I’m not even sure how I feel posting here right now. She’s lost the plot. There must be more going on. Sure she needs to be called out for her actions 100% but I can’t help but think she’s really going through something. Obviously she won’t say that. Depression doesn’t exist, just soak up some vitamin D and go for a walk right? For the first time ever…..am I actually being mean right now? I dunno - I’m questioning myself.

Then I think…..this is how she wants me to feel. She’s using this as a way to escape the BS
Not sure it will help but here's another way to look at it:

Remember that the baby is in hospital, with qualified doctors and nurses looking after him. The safest place for him to be. They have a duty of care and skills that are better than hers (as opposed to if she were alone with him at home).

Abby and Fox are with Kurt, so getting fed properly.

Sarah- adrenalin-fueled/stressed or not- is still focused enough to film a skincare routine and photoshop a selfie (pic just above). She is manic but not apathetic, not depressed, not ill herself, not unfocused in her thoughts, not fearful. She is present and aware and is not worried (ignore her performative prayers, look at her: she is not worried, she is tired)- likely because the baby is being looked after and she has been told he is stable.

Her family are not involved at all, which they would be if it was a medical emergency. Tahlz is vaccinated and could be with her, but doesn't see the need.

The situation is not as dire as she is projecting. Part of this is engagement boosting activity. The presence of mind to take a selfie and "filter" it to look great suggests that she's not in a mental health crisis, but is in her normal routine.

I am not saying the baby is fine. He is clearly ill. I am not saying she is fine- she is exhausted, if nothing else. But I am saying, they are all in a controlled medical environment and there is no actual sign that things are getting worse. The baby seems stable, her hubby is calm, her family are not rushing to be with her, and she is creating engagement. Things seem stable overall.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.