Sarahs Day #52 Thriving off the fact that her two week old is hospitalised because it boosts her engagement

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah’s Day #53 - Sarah’s Day is a business affair with her legs up in the air, she will show her vag but won’t show fox’s cut hair.

I know it’s to long haha first time making a suggestion

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sarah’s day #53: Fox still doesn’t want a bar of me, but at least vlogging his haircut will make me more money
I have missed a lot of the last few pages but this one is the most liked. Unsure if there is anything more relevant!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well, short on the sides and longer on top. And Kurt is clearly insecure about is bald spot and she is displaying it to over a million people, great.
How sad is this?
First, she can't be present in this moment with them. Has to grab her phone and use it to bait her next vlog. Keep those stans on the hook.
Second, the camera and mic are right there. Kurt is "on" for the shot. They're obviously playing but, he'll tickle him extra just to get it perfect for the vlog, you know?
Which probably means that Focks has already learned to be "on" for the camera. No way he can just play with his dad. He'll be laughing extra hard, performing to make his parents happy and keep his spot from being taken by Malcolm.
It's just so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Does she have an actual scientific or nutrition based degree?!

With my BSc I took psych as an elective one semester and it was the biggest load of tit, at an undergrad level it's barely a science tbh, it's basically just literature analysis - you just need to interpret papers and ideas, not actually critique it or dive into the science.
I did an actual nutritional sciences degree and literally didn’t Persue it due to people like this who can call themselves nutritionist’s with no scientific backing. It really infuriates me

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hahahaha her hair is a no from me.
Does not suit her at all but that's just my opinion.

Reactions: 12
Now she’s body checking a long slender neck 🙄🙄

sez’s brain: make sure I pose just right so that my neck looks super bleeping cute and everyone will be jelly of my perfectly toned neck with my super cool mum bob….

Reactions: 11
A degree isnt a pre req for medicine. Idk where you live but you can become a doctor as an undergrad in australia. Pretty sure the samefor law since there is still a bachelor of law
In Melbourne it is! Even though the medicine course is called a degree, it has a prerequisite of a previous degree with high GPA.

Reactions: 4
Now she’s body checking a long slender neck 🙄🙄

sez’s brain: make sure I pose just right so that my neck looks super bleeping cute and everyone will be jelly of my perfectly toned neck with my super cool mum bob….
I noticed that too 🙄

Also in that photo you can see M sleeping with his mouth open, poor little guy. Newborns should typically breathe through their noses especially when asleep. That plus the story of M snoring is concerning, I really hope he's ok.

If nothing else, I predict M will become a very troublesome sleeper especially once the 4 month regression hits if he's already a mouth breather as a newborn. And I say that with no ill will, I had a baby who was a tricky sleeper and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Reactions: 18
Hahahaha her hair is a no from me.
Does not suit her at all but that's just my opinion.
It doesn’t suit her because she has a long, thin horse face with horse teeth. She also wouldn’t know how to style it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.