Sarahs Day #52 Thriving off the fact that her two week old is hospitalised because it boosts her engagement

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's showing disdain for her toddler son leaving an apple core on her perfectly tidy desk. She would probably think my daughter was Satan if she saw my house. She's so emotionally abusive to him.

Reactions: 36
I’ve never seen a new mother seem so inconvened and put out by her child before. Your son is sick and you’re making it all about you and the inconvenience to your life? Most mothers, myself included would sleep in a chair every night if our kids were healthy and safe. Hell, right now, there is mums and children hiding out in bomb shelters and Sarah’s complaining about a few days in hospital! There is something seriously not right with her and someone in her life needs to step in for the kids’ sake.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Anyone else find it odd that she is suddenly able to see the positive aspects of a situation? The correlation between her mood and her social media engagement is just....

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I just don’t get how she doesn’t feel for them. Like when my nephew Is sick I am so upset for him but she doesn’t seem it

Reactions: 17
Long time lurker first time poster here. A little off topic but I just had to post this, I was reading Beths blog and saw this. I could not, not post this here. hahaha, as far as I know Sarah has NO training or sports education.... Are they not friends anymore?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 109
Can we talk about the fact that one day when M is all grown up, and his 💫 wonderful💫 mama shares this story about the start of his life and she can reference her #sohip insta reel of her advertising her skincare routine while her son was fighting for his life..

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Yes, I noticed it too, taylorstan. She seems to be on a high (sorry, I'm repeating myself here but there is no other way to describe it). It's repulsive and she really needs help.
Personally, a positive attitude would be being thankful for the care you are receiving but still remaining grounded/concerned until your child is given the all-clear. It's not being super chatty like you've just gotten engaged or packing your stuff up like you are prepping for an impromptu weekend holiday... and it's certainly not making a robot dance to your son's machine going off.

SEZ - If his machine is going off, get off your bleeping arse and see if he is okay!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I think we should get back to doing recaps so this is my first ever!

RECAP: The previous thread was a bit slower than others recently, taking us a week but that doesn't mean the Sez hasn't been busy causing controversy.

She started off with a posed gym wear photo. The caption on the post shamed those who don't "bounce back" as quickly as she has despite significantly different looking pictures appearing in her story minutes before with no thigh gap.

Sez's best frenemy Beth shared that she had a unmedicated water birth of a breech baby, this was possible only because God wanted to look after her vag. Still waiting for Sezbot's birth vlog ($$$ 🤑 ) to see if he gave Sez the same vag protection service.

Eyebrows were raised when in a bid to placate Fox he was given an iPad for his 3rd birthday. Bets to be placed as to when the addiction triggered tantrums will start.

Next up was another posed (and possibly edited) photo, this time in jeans!, that showed a different body to that at Fox's party. Fortunately for Sezbot this gathered extra exposure via the Instagram vs reality thread on Reddit.

An unwilling Fox was given a tradie themed birthday party including a must have for any 3 year old, an undisclosed sponsor. Fun was had by none but they did get one of their 5-a-day via the sneaky banana in the cake.
Not wanting to miss out Sez took her sick 2 week old baby to said birthday party.

The next day sick MKT stories ramp up with a full glam photoshoot cuddle including make-up, jewellery and of course collar bone pop. Who knew that parties made sick babies worse?!
Glam wasn't wasted on photoshoot cuddle as they also took sick MKT on car ride to look at waves.

MKT taken to hospital after Sez claiming he'd been refusing food for a few days, the stans weren't left without the Sez as manic stories ensued, including a "morning routine" from hospital which mainly focused on her skincare and not her sick baby.

At the moment Sezbot and MKT are still in hospital and I expect this thread will start with the discussion of more manic storying.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92
Long time lurker first time poster here. A little off topic but I just had to post this, I was reading Beths blog and saw this. I could not, not post this here. hahaha, as far as I know Sarah has NO training or sports education.... Are they not friends anymore?
Haha Beth got the status and following as Sarah’s friend and is now coming for her crown. I’d usually feel bad for people who get used, but Sarah deserves it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Also, thank you to @japaneseradish, @nbx512 and everyone for welcoming me back. As much as I find scuzz toxic and need regular prolonged breaks to cope, these threads and the wonderful people on them are always the highlight of my tattle visits. 🥰

Edit: I forgot to say thanks @PiesAndLattes for the threat title credit. Hopefully it wakes some stans up. (y)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I know this is slightly off topic and a bit random to add in, but I’ve gotta..

Seeing the screenshot of Abby running away from Sarah in her IG stories breaks my heart. I have the exact same dog breed (they’re cavoodles) and my Honey is genuinely the sweetest, affectionate and most loving doggo. Ever.

For a cavoodle to be genuinely scared of you, you’ve messed up big time.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
I really have nothing to add here, I'm just... so angry. so sad. so WORRIED, for her children. I would be absolutely delighted to have a child right now. Even if it were sick, I would be so in love with my child and do everything in my power to ensure it was safe. I still am just in shock she has let him suffer for so long before seeing a doctor, and is now just "vibing out" in the hospital with her son on the verge of possible death not even a meter away from her, which she still can't get to latch properly. I'm just really bleeping upset about this whole situation, its getting to me a lot more than usual!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
to see if he gave Sez the same vag protection service.
I read that with an infomercial voice. And if you pray in the next 15 minutes, we'll add in vag protection ***for free***

1648549316587.png

Hilarious recap btw! :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Also, thank you to @japaneseradish, @nbx512 and everyone for welcoming me back. As much as I find scuzz toxic and need regular prolonged breaks to cope, these threads and the wonderful people on them are always the highlight of my tattle visits. 🥰

Edit: I forgot to say thanks @PiesAndLattes for the threat title credit. Hopefully it wakes some stans up. (y)
Aw all good! I was actually thinking about you the other day and then you popped up! So good to see you back and hope you’ve been well.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
On how gaunt she is looking ...

Her eyes are rather dark and tired here (understandable post partum!) And I still think it's filtered as the second picture shows how dry her lips actually are so I think she's being sneaky using a filter and uploading the stories without then so we don't see just how poorly she looks

Screenshot_20220329-100222~2.png

Screenshot_20220329-111658~2.png

I'm by no means a fan of Sarah as what I have seen has been downright bizzare and damaging BUT I looked a lot like this after birth and it was purely because I was not eating enough nor drinking enough (and I was keeping a baby alive with my boobs) .. she's going to do some damage if she doesn't start taking proper care of her self nutritionally and hydration wise - I'm 3.5 years on and only just now getting my health back. Why is nobody able to step in and at least cook her a meal instead of just eating snacks all day 😵💫

• Sad
Reactions: 23
On how gaunt she is looking ...

Her eyes are rather dark and tired here (understandable post partum!) And I still think it's filtered as the second picture shows how dry her lips actually are so I think she's being sneaky using a filter and uploading the stories without then so we don't see just how poorly she looks

View attachment 1157992
View attachment 1157993

I'm by no means a fan of Sarah as what I have seen has been downright bizzare and damaging BUT I looked a lot like this after birth and it was purely because I was not eating enough nor drinking enough (and I was keeping a baby alive with my boobs) .. she's going to do some damage if she doesn't start taking proper care of her self nutritionally and hydration wise - I'm 3.5 years on and only just now getting my health back. Why is nobody able to step in and at least cook her a meal instead of just eating snacks all day 😵💫
Her eyes. She looks so dead in her eyes. She is not healthy nor coping. Possible PPD?

Reactions: 10
Haha Beth got the status and following as Sarah’s friend and is now coming for her crown. I’d usually feel bad for people who get used, but Sarah deserves it.
The irony being that Sarah most likely wouldn’t consider herself unqualified and if ever feels a doubt does ‘collabs’ with people who are.

Sidenote - Beth had her bible out while feeding her baby in a story. Something about “feeding him and feeding my soul.” And I called it. Now Sarah is like OMG guys - need my bible obvs. It’s so transparent.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Her posts over the last three days don’t sit well with me at all, it reeks of “look how hard I’m working poor ME”, they’ve not come from a loving place at all

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.