Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2xblended

VIP Member
Any luck before you head out (don't blame you) you could shed some more info on some of the points? No screenshots but we need all help we can get to really bring this all to an end?
Agree, or even any advice on what you think would be best to end this? i.e. talking to certain people, trying to make people more aware on her platforms etc.
You guys are relatively new, so I understand why you're asking for more info. I have posted in previous threads- as have others who have insider info- as much detail as we can. I won't publish her personal information. That's not what I'm about. I will call her out on her public actions, but I will not doxx her in the way she has doxxed her own followers and other businesses.
I am not Sarah, I will not stoop to her level.

I simply meant to make it clear that we are not discussing a mum: she is a business. Sarah's day is a business. Sarah Stevenson has a personal instagram that is private. She could post the baby stuff to only her family there, but she posts it on her business page: because it makes her more money!

She is not lying when she says she's a b0$$ bitch. She is the head of a very profitable business.
When she says she has 428 companies- she is not lying. Because she earns in the multi-millions every year. So she has to split her companies up so that she stays in a lower tax bracket:

If one business, Sarah's Day Ltd., earns $ XXX million, she would be taxed $$$$$. A big loss of earnings there.
BUT IF
Sarah's Day Ltd. earns $X million, she would be taxed $
+
Sunee earns $X million, and is taxed $
+
Health code earns $X million, and is taxed $
+
KJ Tilse Media earns $X million, and is taxed $
THEN
Less total tax paid across all the business, more personal wealth earned for them. She is running multiple businesses, she is not lying. But it doesn't make her busier, it doesn't make her CEO of shit, it doesn't make her anything other than richer by cheating the system and doing the bare minimum for each one of her companies.
(I hope the way I broke this down is clear. People think her many companies are a flex, when they're really a devious tax-dodging move).

Stans need to stop feeling sorry for her. The need to stop saying she has money troubles because of the house renos and she needs to make content to support her family. If she retired today, she would never need to work for the rest of her life and she would still be able to effortlessly consume her designer goods in excess as she does now.

We need to stop looking at her and thinking she's weak, she's depressed, her babies are unwell, her husband looks tired. No: this is the public image she portrays. This is Sarah's day Ltd. She could put this in her private page but doesn't. It's a business tactic to earn more money. She sold her soul long ago.

You don't need me to tell you she is a multi-million dollar business: she brags about her wealth all the time and has for years. All while calling the people who made her wealthy "idiots" and "bitches" in her insta-stories. She doesn't have any gratitude and will take no accountability for the people she has hurt and knowingly misled.
That CIN3 protocol alone was abhorrent and should have cancelled her. People were saying they would cancel their oncology appointments and take her supplements instead! Those people weren't understanding that the whole video, the whole protocol, was set up to make her more money because she was an iherb.com partner!
She didn't give a shit if people's cancers would get worse: she encouraged them to drop their treatments by "liking" their posts!
Then the bushfires and the cultural appropriation, and now this constant exploitation and baiting. Ick. She's so ick.

This is a business that will fuel your eating disorder, burn your skin with shit creams, injure your joints, sell you sweatshop clothing, and take your money as many times as it can, all while calling you stupid. Stop looking at her as a human being. She is not even a good human being outside of her business. That's why so many of us know so much of the dirt. Her own circle hates her and constantly bitches about her.

Edit: I'm really peacing out here. I don't like doing this. I don't like the person I become when I rage against her. I want her stans to wake up, that was the only aim I ever had from the start. All my posting history will show it: I want people to stop being hurt by her.
I have tried to be fair to her for years, but watching how she exploited the baby has brought on a new wave of disgust. She is not a good human. I hope people see that for themselves in their own time so that they don't end up ill/ injured/ eating disordered/ broke.

Stay safe, everyone. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 131

BotoxBish

Abit off topic but has anyone listened to Part 2 of her birth story on her sisters podcast?
She really is something else. Some things that stuck out to me -
- 'I have the strongest abs of any girl I know, if anyone can push this baby out it's me'
- 'I know I'm not progressing because my body can't relax, I KNOW IT IS'
- 'I was mis managed by the midwives'
- 'in the postpartum room on the ward, with the midwife's you have never met and most didn't have a lot of experience'
- 'all my friends have struggled with breastfeeding, honestly my nipples I was born to feed babies, my nipples are LONG AND STRONG'
- 'I was a milk machine, it was great'
- 'the fact that I walked out of the hospital knowing that he came out of my vagina and he is ok, I was like screw you doctors, I still feel like I won'
- 'Kurt doesn't like newborns. Kurt's plan is have fox and you have the newborn'

I was actually shocked. Can she talk herself up anymore? And talk down the midwife's it's actually disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 119
I’ve been a bit quieter lately because I am struggling. The stories this morning almost put me over the edge - I had to stop watching.

As a parent who has been at the hospital with my child for the last 8 months doing the best I can for him by myself because of restrictions in place to protect all the immunosuppressed kids in treatment, sleeping in chairs by his bedside or a small window bed if I’m lucky or curled up next to him in his bed when he asks me to, massively sleep deprived and have gone many nights without sleep or with very minimal, I’ve gone countless meals without food because some days you just don’t have a chance to eat and if you’re truly there for your child sometimes you don’t get a chance to go in search of food or drink because you have to wait until they’re asleep and by that time you’re so exhausted you just pass out too. You shower every second day because sometimes there’s just higher priorities. There’s no time for make up or skin care routines or sometimes even a change of clothes. You’re separated from your support network and family a large majority of the time because the risk is too high. You have to try and speak to doctors and nurses and answer their questions while your child is screaming in pain or vomiting non stop and you’re trying to make sure your child is okay and feels supported by you at the same time as you’re trying to navigate through the brain fog you have from lack of sleep to be able to advocate for your child. You spend your spare time trying to write down every question you can think to ask the doctors to make sure you’ve done everything you can for your child or you’re looking for information on clinical trials or doing online support groups or Telehealth appointments or you’re grieving for your child and the suffering they have to endure and the happy, healthy childhood they were robbed of and trying to think of every way you can possibly make their time in hospital have at least some moments of joy and happiness.

It literally made me cry angry tears at how insensitive she is to parents who have it far tougher than her and how much she just exudes self-absorbed entitlement and thinks the hospital and the staff owe her everything - a bed, wall paint to her liking, sunlight, conversation and connection to listen to her whinge and complain that she’s so hard done by. She’s been there 3 days. 3 days and all she’s done is show everyone how selfish she can be with barely any moments of love or concern for her child that don’t involve her level of discomfort or negativity about how she’s affected. She cries for herself … not her child, herself. And that says it all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 116
I feel the need to highlight the Bible she grabbed.

I went to the same school as her, at the same time.

The Bible she has is the one they give you for free in year 7. I had the same one.

I just question how important religion is to you if you are using a free school bible, surely it would be more important to you? Particularly because she is quite a materialistic person. Gucci hospital bags and balenciaga hoodies, but hasn't decided to upgrade her bible in 17 years?

Maybe it is nothing, I am not religious. So I don't know.

Just makes it seem like her religiousness is more preformative.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113

hamSolo

Long time lurker first time poster here. A little off topic but I just had to post this, I was reading Beths blog and saw this. I could not, not post this here. hahaha, as far as I know Sarah has NO training or sports education.... Are they not friends anymore?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 109

recoveryqueen

C83F5CCC-08E5-44AF-A92C-3C809515763B.png

05811450-90C4-47B5-8A55-7B540B52E77E.png

F4438481-4491-4E94-A60F-11C9712936C4.png

Sarah's story made me realise white fox boutique has copied my friend's clothing designs!!! My friend's page only has like 8k followers and her business is TINY compared to white fox!! This honestly makes me feel sick. White fox is an absolute disgrace! I'm lost for words.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 104

2xblended

VIP Member
Woof! Seeing how long this reply came out, I'm saying sorry in advance. :oops:

Thank you for your posts. Because The Sez is such an expert gaslighter I sometimes question myself: perhaps I'm/we're being too picky? ... surely she's not motivated purely by greed? ... she must put her kids' needs and health before business, right? ...

Even with all the evidence right there in her stories, it's hard to believe such a popular influencer can be so utterly devoid of talent, creativity, heart or soul.
Your insightful posts are always so eye-opening and reassuring - I really appreciate how you just lay out the facts and confirm that no, we're not just being petty and misinterpeting her - she really is that awful.
I totally understand the feeling. It's hard for me, too. I'm glad my posts are helpful because I'm not randomly trying to hurt her. I want her cancelled because she is so freaking dangerous that it's nuts she hasn't already been. I also know that she'll be fine and her back-up plan to manage other influencers will mean she'll always be financially stable. She's not losing anything other than taking a hit to her ego if she loses this platform.

Between the CIN protocol being called out by doctors, the bushfire donation catastrophe, the repeated cultural appropriation and the app that seems to post non-recipes every week, it's remarkable her stans still defend her. Then you look at the direction she's taking now with baiting her kids and their struggles (with Focean alone: attachment issues, toilet training, emergency room with UTI), for content, and it just breaks you. This isn't a good person and it's hard to make excuses when her track record goes back so. many. years.

Just like her page isn't personal, my critique's aren't personal. I tend to breakdown her business choices and show where she's scamming. I don't ever comment on her sex life with Kurt (even when she herself brings it up), for example, because that's got nothing to do with her stans or the damage she's doing to them. It's just oversharing and gross. When she exploits her kids, it's emotionally manipulating her stans to stay invested in her channel, and earn her more money, which is why I keep pointing it out. That doesn't even take into account how damaging it will be for her children. I'm currently just showing how it's money-driven decisions, not motherly concern.

My intention isn't to harm her as a person, but to protect people who will be hurt by her by helping them make an informed decision about the person they're blindly following. If they see all that she has done and still choose to support her, then that's on them. But if I get some to see that her products are just money-grabs and won't cure cancer/ acne/ hair loss/ cellulite/ amenorrhea/ PCOS/ eating disorders and food intolerances.... then I've done something in the face of her absurd and insistent perpetuation of misinformation. <- shit, look at the list of things she has claimed. Unbelievable.

One of my worst doxxing experiences at her hands (there were several) was the Hawaiian Airlines mess. They grounded the plane due to a safety concern and her stans flooded the HA page attacking them for not taking care of scuzz. "She's a mother stuck in the airport with her child! How dare you cancel her flight!!!"
I posted that this is an airline and they can't possibly fly a plane that's not airworthy, putting all crew and passengers at risk, just to satisfy an influencer's demands on social media. It was for her benefit that the flight was cancelled.
Then she got gifted access to the Virgin business lounge because Virgin wanted the free publicity. I commented on that saying that it was bad form for them to reward her childish tantrums with an upgrade just because she has a large following- especially when clearly HA had done nothing wrong- whilst others on the same flight wouldn't be getting the same VIP treatment.
Scuzz did her usual- she blocked me but kept my comment up so her stans could find me and attack. The amount of death wishes from her rabid fans I received was shocking. One said she hopes the next plane I get on crashes.
I didn't say anything wrong in my comments; they were facts. HA couldn't fly and her fans shouldn't have been attacking them on social media. Yet, she got a luxury upgrade and stans frothing over her, whilst I got pure vitriol.
The same thing happened with the bushfires, only worse. I asked when she'd donate (about 2 weeks into waiting for her to do so). It was a simple question, politely phrased. She blocked me and posted something snarky (I forget) which she later deleted. In the few hours she kept that post up, the amount of people saying they hope my family burns to death in my DMs literally petrified me. It was insane!
She knows how to whip her fans up in a frenzy and send them to attack. They are so hyped up by her encouragement that they stop thinking rationally and do horrid things.

There's a reason scuzz triggers anxiety in me. She's full of hate and she knows how to spread a culture of hate through her platforms. Her toxic negativity rubs off on her followers, and they don't even know it. She's training them to be bullies, whilst playing victim herself.
I'm not alone in these experiences. Many others have been on the receiving end; most publicly and recently, it was Sabi + Soul. Yet her fans somehow think she's lovely still? They witness her shit behaviour with others and don't think she'll turn on them one day? She has already called them fat and lazy at her meet and greets (recounted in early threads), called them "stupid" and "bitches" repeatedly in stories, and has become fond of flicking them off more recently. Do they not see this? How?!

So, I'll point out just how negative she is, how long she's been scamming, and how dangerous her claims can be. It may open some eyes. I have to try because she is such a master manipulator that people forget all the scandals swept under the rug.

Sorry once again for the rant. It's a lot of years of fighting for her stans' safety, only to be insulted and attacked in return.

I fall for her shit all the time, too. With Malcolm (genius name btw) in the hospital, my heart dropped. Then I snapped out of it and looked for the usual pattern: she made herself the victim, resorted to vaguebooking to keep people checking her page, and inserted an advert. Then I knew that she was exploiting and scamming, and planning her next bit of content to maximize income.
And viola, her page views have skyrocketed, and she needed to keep those engagement numbers up, so Focean suddenly gets a haircut to keep people clicking until the vlogs are edited and ready to be uploaded. Ka-ching!
Business, not human being.

She's just so gross.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 102

baloo_14

Chatty Member
It looks like Sarah’s sister has been struggling with her fertility and if that’s the case then it makes Sarah’s behaviour even more abhorrent. Imagine pretending that you have fertility issues when your sister is actually going through that hard journey!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 99

Elliesah

I’m sorry but I take issue with her saying she never does anything for herself. Literally every single thing she does is for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 99

2xblended

VIP Member
Wow, that’s why she is dragging this out 🤬
Yep. There's the Sarah I've known all this time. This is exactly what I was posting about since thread 1. Since thread #1. No change, no evolution, not an ounce of love for anyone but herself. It's all about the views and the money. Sarah's day is a business with a "happy" person on its logo, not a kind person at its helm. (Perhaps that line is a future thread title in itself to drive the point home to the stans? I don't want credit for it, I just want people to see what she is)

It bothers me that she sucks all of us in, myself included. I knew she was dramatizing it all and I said as much- I knew it was for engagement.
Yet, I still felt bad that she must be exhausted, the baby is ill, she didn't mean to be this incompetent. Ha, more fool me! This bitch is fucking exploiting her son. Simple as. Our thread title has never been more apt.

She will exploit every inch of her children and will dramatize and publicly share any struggles they face along the way. If they are ill, if they have conflicts in school, if they develop "allergies"...all of it. She does not understand how abhorrent it is to exploit your children- at their most vulnerable- for money and fame. She lives for the validation, she lives for the $$$.
If they ever divorce, which is unlikely, she'll exploit that too and make herself the victim because more $$$ and more faux love from strangers.

Hey Sarah, you're a dick. I saw how much you earned last year. And the year before that, and the year before that.* Your stans would faint if they knew how much that retreat alone made you, let alone each other deal.
I know your next two prodjekts.*
I know why and how Tanika left.*
I know what cosmetic procedures you actually get and where you get them, how often you get them- Ms rEaL and rAw, my arse. *
Bitch, your own circle hates you. They leak so. much. shit. on you because they hate you.
Just like your sons equal $$$ to you, you equal $$$ to everyone around you. They hate you and are only using you for money. You taught them well. It's poetic, really.
*The difference between us, Sarah, is that I've never crossed that line and posted your personal shit on here for the likes and infamy. If I posted one screenshot I had, your whole platform would disappear as people would be disgusted. I could have done it but I never did. I posted only on what you yourself publicly shared. Why don't you learn from the example we set? Why can't you see we have boundaries, that people here- whom you have labelled haters- try to hold themselves accountable as much as they hold you accountable? Look how many reflected and drew a boundary around the situation with your kids- not posting their faces, not guessing their conditions, not saying anything too harsh in case you are depressed! Look at what good people do! Why can't you internalize that lesson and apply it to your children? Oh, right, that wouldn't get you as much money.

With that, I'm back out of her toxic dump. I was waiting for her to prove me wrong this time. I wanted her to be a mum in this situation, a human being. She isn't capable. She's just greedy, selfish and ugly to the very core. Enjoy your money, Sarah. It's all you've got bitch. You certainly don't have love- not from your team, not from friends, not from your kids, not from the stans, not even from your dog.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

yungbex

Nice for her to admit that this WHOLE time, her son didn't want the fucking hair and she's been arguing with a literal child every single day to keep it (because it looks good for her / ocean ViBEZZzzz)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

recoveryqueen

In Sarah’s latest stories she referred to herself as Malakai’s “support person and his milk source”… what the actual fuck?? You’re his mother, Sarah. Such a weird thing to say.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 97

rulebreaker101

VIP Member
what the, 10 seconds in and she said "they gave him antibiotics for nothing" FUCK OFF SARAH "his poor gut" GTFO SARAH! he isnt lactose tolerate, he isnt gluten free this or that yet, let him be fucking normal you peanut

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 95

AlfDen97

"9am team meeting" *

*Meeting Kurt at Blackwood Pantry for coffee, poached eggs and a discussion about GoALz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

colossalad

what a fucking cunt…I can’t be anymore disgraced. She demanded a room for HERSELF, not her sick baby, FOR HERSELF. She took away a hOsPiDuL bed from someone potentially in need of one. You asshole. You ASSHOLE Sarah. The healthcare system is STRUGGLING for beds and this healthy woman demanded one because she felt bad for herself. Suck it the fuck up bitch, this is the time where YOU make sacrifices for your sick child. My mother would sleep on the fucking floor if that’s what it meant to be in there with me or me siblings. Fuck you Sarah you selfish cunt.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 93

rosehalliford

Screenshot_20220405-150228_Instagram.jpg

Is this bitch for real??? I mean I know her kids are props but come on

But hey, she remembered to #sponsored in a font colour and position where you can barely read it

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 93

Nina1991

Hi Sarah, my baby was in nicu for 15 weeks. There’s no beds in nicu 🥲 so I was trying to breastfeed for 15 weeks with “no comfort”. get over yourself, use a fucking normal pillow for support dumbass

• Heart
Reactions: 92