Sarahs Day #51 Mean, sarcastic and starting to panic, newborn life is making her manic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her whole pregnancy she couldnt keep her shorts up over her ham belly. We endured a bare ham every day. But now she’s body checking pp and bragging she’s snapped back more than her friends (Beth?) she refuses to yank the shorts down? If she wants to be honest about it (which she doesnt) then show a squishy bare belly, post ham.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
I know I shouldn't compare, but one comparison I make all the time is between tammy Hembrow and Sezzy. Let me know if there's anything else worth highlighting!
TAMMYSEZZY
27 years of age29 years of age
5 foot 65 foot 6
successful online workout series and ebook/app 'TammyFit' (which has recipes and nutrition info)three ebooks, one marketed towards ED sufferers, an unsuccessful cooking app, and 'house of groms' which appears to be a podcast production studio (?)

In 2016 alone Sarah sold 300k copies of her ebook. If we average it to $60.00 per book that’s total sales of $18million.
wildly successful self-owned clothing brand Saski, in the first 12 months of operations made 3.6 million dollars revenue

long-standing collaboration with womens' best, a protein powder company
numerous collaborations with AUS owned fast-fashion boutique white fox

collaborations with tropeka, protein and wellness powder company
$2.88 million dollar home
https://www.realestate.com.au/news/tammy-hembrow-snaps-up-riverfront-mansion/
$2.5 million dollar home
big family with 6 or 7 siblingsbig family with 2 sisters
a wonderful, fun, caring, and supportive mother of two childrenhas two children............
reportedly worth around $5 million to $10 million AUD

makes around $37,800 to $63,100 per Instagram post

156k average likes per Instagram post
14.3 million Instagram followers
reportedly worth $2 million AUD

55.7k average likes per Instagram post
1.3 million Instagram followers
Is fit, strong, healthy, and has a body that reflects years and years of hard work and perseverance, as well as discipline and self-motivation. Looks amazing and youthful even after having 2 children being pregnant with her third. Always shows herself, her partner Matt Poole, and her kids cooking and eating healthy nutritious meals and having fun together.

has such a beautiful relationship with her partner and kids. this can be clearly seen through her Instagram feed and stories and the way she interacts with those she loves. Her kids aren't exploited for content and all pictures and videoed interactions with Wolf and Saskia look genuine and loving.
Honestly, when I look at Sarah I don't see years of hard work that have gone into her body, it simply doesn't reflect all the work she claims to have done. I don't really understand what went wrong other than a complete lack of nutrition and fuel for her body. She appears to survive on smoothies and shakes and as a result, so does her toddler and husband. Clearly has an eating disorder and a bad relationship with food.

Her relationship with her husband and toddler has become more and more strained over the past year. Her toddler claims to 'hate' his mother and Kurt no longer seems enthusiastic about sharing a life with Sarah. She uses her children for content when it is clear they do not have a choice whether they're on the internet or not.
I know it’s not that important but sez is the same height as me, 5’3ish

Reactions: 6
I hate how she said something like (and I'm paraphrasing) 'I know some of my friends try to eat healthy and move during their pregnancy'

Sorry, I've never had a baby so might be wrong, but as far as I can tell trying to eat well to lose weight will be the last thing on my mind when I do. Most people I know eat well, and eat more that theyre deficient in (ie iron) for the babies sake. Not so they come out skinny. All the mums I know - they're priority is baby, not skinny body. Feels like Sarah almost forgot why she was having a baby, and not for the bounce back to her pre pregnant body (imo).

(obviously if anyone does do this to keep they're body more how they like it its fine, but I do imagine for most it's an additional thing after the babies health)

Reactions: 28
Baaaaabe! I never want to be the reason you feel bad about yourself - I’m just trying to be ✨ rEaL and RaW ✨!!!
View attachment 1141954
:sick: :sick: :sick:
I really hope her followers, particularly any pregnant women or women who have just given birth and who are now feeling triggered for not “bouncing back” just look at the major differences between these two photos:

- Unposed vs posed - from having no thigh gap to having one by changing her stance

- Relaxed vs sucking in her stomach for dear LIFE to appear leaner

- From standing closer infront of the mirror to taking a couple of steps back.. it literally changes everything makes Sarah’s body appear smaller.. from having (average/normal?) sized thighs to appearing like they’ve drastically slimmed down. Again, the change in her pose makes such big difference!

Sarah does NOT look like the second picture and she isn’t fooling anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Love how the photo with Kurt has been specifically chosen because it doesn't show the epidural 😏
I just realised thata why she’s told her dad to make his profile private! Thats where we got the epidural photo from. I wonder if she plans to lie about getting one then.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Does anyone else think the posts Sarah made for Em and Tahlia on her story seemed a lot more nice and sincere then Kurt’s which seemed short, snappy and passive. Like “your my husband but the only thing I’ll give you is in the form of a joke”. I 100% reckon there having a massive fight atm (barely on speaking terms).

If Kurt wasn’t allowed in the hospital after because he’s not vaxxed maybe he’s starting to resent Sarah for it (since we know she’s the leader of the AntiVax house hold). Or maybe after having this baby he’s realising all her lies are bullshit and putting 2 and 2 together… (not that Kurt is innocent in this, he’s problematic AF but I don’t think he manipulates Sarah the way she does to him)

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I know I shouldn't compare, but one comparison I make all the time is between tammy Hembrow and Sezzy. Let me know if there's anything else worth highlighting!
TAMMYSEZZY
27 years of age29 years of age
5 foot 65 foot 3 (edited from 5 foot 6)
successful online workout series and ebook/app 'TammyFit' (which has recipes and nutrition info)three ebooks, one marketed towards ED sufferers, an unsuccessful cooking app, and 'house of groms' which appears to be a podcast production studio (?)

In 2016 alone Sarah sold 300k copies of her ebook. If we average it to $60.00 per book that’s total sales of $18million.
wildly successful self-owned clothing brand Saski, in the first 12 months of operations made 3.6 million dollars revenue

long-standing collaboration with womens' best, a protein powder company
numerous collaborations with AUS owned fast-fashion boutique white fox

collaborations with tropeka, protein and wellness powder company
$2.88 million dollar home
https://www.realestate.com.au/news/tammy-hembrow-snaps-up-riverfront-mansion/
$2.5 million dollar home
big family with 6 or 7 siblingsbig family with 2 sisters
a wonderful, fun, caring, and supportive mother of two childrenhas two children............
reportedly worth around $5 million to $10 million AUD

makes around $37,800 to $63,100 per Instagram post

156k average likes per Instagram post
14.3 million Instagram followers
reportedly worth $2 million AUD

55.7k average likes per Instagram post
1.3 million Instagram followers
Is fit, strong, healthy, and has a body that reflects years and years of hard work and perseverance, as well as discipline and self-motivation. Looks amazing and youthful even after having 2 children being pregnant with her third. Always shows herself, her partner Matt Poole, and her kids cooking and eating healthy nutritious meals and having fun together.

has such a beautiful relationship with her partner and kids. this can be clearly seen through her Instagram feed and stories and the way she interacts with those she loves. Her kids aren't exploited for content and all pictures and videoed interactions with Wolf and Saskia look genuine and loving.
Honestly, when I look at Sarah I don't see years of hard work that have gone into her body, it simply doesn't reflect all the work she claims to have done. I don't really understand what went wrong other than a complete lack of nutrition and fuel for her body. She appears to survive on smoothies and shakes and as a result, so does her toddler and husband. Clearly has an eating disorder and a bad relationship with food.

Her relationship with her husband and toddler has become more and more strained over the past year. Her toddler claims to 'hate' his mother and Kurt no longer seems enthusiastic about sharing a life with Sarah. She uses her children for content when it is clear they do not have a choice whether they're on the internet or not.
I really like this. I also really like Tammy though so probably bias. I do feel like she can be fake but I also feel like she’s a genuinely down to earth person.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1141945

IS THIS witch FOR REAL

“Don’t feel bad ladies if you don’t look this good immediately after childbirth…. But seriously… how good do I look?!” 🤮
Seriously, she is about to dislocate her hip to get that thigh gap, looks like she has used some sort of shadow work to draw on abs (didn't look like that in her videos) pushed her ass out and popped the collar bone. She has literally warped herself as much as possible to look as skinny as possible. If she believed her own words she would stand normally and take an honest picture of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Omg cut that boys hair. All he ever does is push his hair out of his eyes constantly. It drives me crazy to watch let alone how he feels.
0C28711E-8F7E-4B35-8157-193847788C9D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I've never had a baby but I have watched a lot of birth vlogs so correct me if I'm wrong but is that not standard practice when you're labouring in the hospital regardless of an epi or induction?
Doc here - continuous CTG monitoring on mum’s belly is not standard practice unless indicated e.g in the instance of epidural or dependent on mum’s pregnancy history with bub or previous pregnancies.

Also sarah we all know for a fact that you read here, so for the love of god keep your newborn out of the sun! Babies under 12 months should not be exposed to direct sunlight - it significantly increases the risk of skin cancer (esp in Australia, nothing stresses me out more). No stupidly aesthetic photoshoot is worth more than your baby’s health. Perhaps instead of dodging and weaving from your ebook that promotes disordered eating and subsequent behaviours, you should get some real health advice. Do better, be better.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
It will be interesting to see where Kurt is situated in the birth vlog… and why her two sisters were there… I thought with all this COVID stuff that she would only be allowed one person… it’s all very strange.

And her PP body… oh my gosh it INFURIATES me because she knows very well what she’s doing by showing off her body. I wish she would stand normally and show her thighs touching instead of ALWAYS standing with her feet slightly apart to give the impression of a thigh gap.

What on earth is she honestly doing.
i actually questioned this because my friends daughter is having a baby she’s 21 and can only have the partner with her, her mum can’t be there and she’s terrified! Seems so unfair when this knob has every man and his dog in with her

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sarah does NOT look like the second picture and she isn’t fooling anyone.
THIS 100%!!!! How can anyone follow and support her lies and claims when she so evidently just knows how to pose her body to show it at its best! THIS is everything that is wrong with so called fitness influencers, they are not qualified, unhealthy and false in their advertising of their body and health!!

And no Sarah, you weren't healthy during your pregnancy. You did not work out (remember promising people who bought eBook 2 that you would do it with them?!?) when you were pregnant apart from when you were flailing your legs about after supposedly suffering from SPD. You STARVED your body of food! You ate the bare amount needed to feed your baby and that was it! Your gaunt hollow face is evident of that! NOT A PICTURE OF HEALTH TO BE BOASTING ABOUT!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
As someone who has chosen to terminate, I hate this comment. She already started demonising the doctors who only allegedly told her to terminate.

Here is an empathic Christian woman's answer for you SeZZY
“It was certainly emotional and so lucky I was in the position to continue my pregnancy with the resources to care for my special boy”

I can't tell if it's all a lie or she is in denial of the special care and selflessness she needs to care for him.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Today's stories felt like damage control after yesterday's outburst, only she missed the mark because her ego got in the way. She only said what she said to pave the way for the new ebook and to flex her own journey, nothing more.

Also, I think it was only Kurt and Em present during the birth, and I think they got around also having Em present because Sarah said she was her private midwife. Tahlia was only visiting afterwards as she is the only one vaxxed.

Sarah is doing a lot of photo dumps but she isn't hiding the fact that there is no family or friends around them right now. Plus her and Kurt are most definitely at odds. Something isn't right.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Like many other women, I've suffered from disordered eating and at my thinnest I was overexercising, undereating, but feeling "fat".

Since having my little girl (now nine months), I have desperately wanted to get over my eating issues. I gained about 15 kg during my pregnancy and was slow to lose it. In fact, the reason why I lost the baby weight in the end was because my daughter needed surgery and had additional care needs for some weeks. With the stress of all of that - I stopped eating. I lost weight. I tried not to celebrate that. I keep telling myself that I'm over my body issues and to a large extent I am. I know now that my weight loss came during the worst few weeks of my life. I was not healthy. It was a sign of stress and sadness. I want to role model how I want my daughter to feel about her body one day - to eat to nourish her body and soul, to move because it feels good, to know that her looks and body are the least interesting things about her. I want to do better for her.

But then this witch posts those stories, and I instantly feel like crap. It is so irresponsible and uncaring and bleeping fake, as we all know. She is unhealthy, she is as disordered as hell, she is manipulating her body and using good lighting to achieve that effect. I KNOW all of this, and yet I still have to consciously stop beating myself up. Because that is how insidious diet culture is. Particularly for those of us who grew up in the 90s/00s.

And like others have posted - she is actively projecting a manipulated post-pregnancy slim toned body, while saying it doesn't matter. She knows exactly what she is doing. She is the bleeping worst and I hate that I contribute to her views and give her attention.

I feel like I need to take a break for my own mental health, but I also want others who might feel the same way to know they are not alone.

And repeat as a mantra - she is a terrible mother, wife, friend, human. Her life is as empty as her soul and stomach. One day her children will dislike her, and her husband already does. She is alone in all the ways that matter. But, I guess she's thin? That's not the life any sane person wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
It’s wild that Kurt hasn’t posted a single thing about his newborn son except for that one story from his brother-in-law. He has posted a number of stories with Fox in the past week and just one of Malakai (which wasn’t even his story). Like… this is really strange.

Reactions: 73
It’s wild that Kurt hasn’t posted a single thing about his newborn son except for that one story from his brother-in-law. He has posted a number of stories with Fox in the past week and just one of Malakai (which wasn’t even his story). Like… this is really strange.
Agreed, I’m so shocked. Does Kurt even know he has a new son?? Like what the heck, it’s like he is so disconnected or has removed himself from that life 😳 Maybe he’s really struggling at the moment

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.