Sarahs Day #51 Mean, sarcastic and starting to panic, newborn life is making her manic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1141945

IS THIS witch FOR REAL

“Don’t feel bad ladies if you don’t look this good immediately after childbirth…. But seriously… how good do I look?!” 🤮
:ROFLMAO: She doesn't want to minimise the beneficial effects of her food choices and working out, but according to her it's also not how we eat and work out. Inconsistency and confusion is the go to method of the narc.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I've never had a baby but I have watched a lot of birth vlogs so correct me if I'm wrong but is that not standard practice when you're labouring in the hospital regardless of an epi or induction?

Exactly. Why could she just say that she's not going to show her body as she's less than a week PP and it's pointless?
Those stories screamed "i know this will make other people feel tit cause obvi I'm so skinny but don't feel bad, it's just my genetics"
Just don't show yourself then champ.

And also what does she mean "this time with fox I had started to gain weight"... less than a week PP? That's water weight/hormones. You can't put on significant fat/weight in such a short period of time. She's dumb.
I’ve had two kids, both in Australia…

first child I didn’t have those monitors on and I went in to labour naturally, no epidural & my second child I was induced and had to wear those monitors :)

Reactions: 14
I love how I said weeks/months ago that she would only do postpartum tit with her high waist leggings on. She did it last time with Fox and it’s honestly infuriating and disingenuous.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I don't think anyone cares here anyway but he was born at 6.05 . Odd how midwife name is em. And her Tahlia may have been there too. I think Tahlia is only one vaccinated in her fam.
Her stories today still make me feel sick. Not sure how she can say she's loving post partum , everything that comes out of her mouth is 💩 or a grab for marketing it's like she can't make up her mind what to promote.

And why put your baby to sleep if there not tired 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Baaaaabe! I never want to be the reason you feel bad about yourself - I’m just trying to be ✨ rEaL and RaW ✨!!!
9A870A23-A16E-45F4-9923-335557748081.jpeg

:sick: :sick: :sick:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 136
Roll your bleeping pants down if you want to be ReAl AnD rAw for fucks sake.

This witch, honestly.

Reactions: 37
6F7048E6-8ED6-4A7C-BD62-5E1737385104.png

let’s say she really did want to show her and her new baby getting some sun - take a cute photo of the baby! Not a body checking selfie with your baby looking like a blob in the background.

she is too much. Obviously woke up today feeling like her stomach has gone down heaps and is obsessed with it.

edit: just realised I have the same water bottle as her so now I need a new one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
I had my second child the same day as her…super fun comparison game we get to play. I have a lovely little normal pouch but I don’t care because #1 I JUST HAD A FRIGGIN BABY and #2 I’m breastfeeding and ravenous, and totally okay with that. It’s been a week! Sheesh.

PS - what a flattering thank you photo of Kurt to go with the ones of your sisters….

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Okay, I admit I'm being nasty in my comments but today's stories have pissed me off, even more so than yesterday. I've had five kids and let me tell you Sezzy, that it's pure luck if you bounce back the way you do! With my first child, I was a size 6, gained nearly 40kg during pregnancy and my daughter was only 3kg at birth, and I went back to being a size 6 in about 3 months.

No workouts. No watching what I eat, unless you count me looking at it before I put it in my mouth.

Next child - Same.

Next child - Was 5kg heavier than postpartum.

Next child - Was another 7kg heavier than postpartum.

Next child - Was another 7-8kg heavier than postpartum.

Seriously, just stop! :mad: When you're growing a baby you are meant to eat well and REST after work, not push yourself at the gym. You are forming a human from scratch, not having a big xmas dinner. God, she pisses me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Idk if anyone else has had this? But I don’t follow Sarah and I was going through my stories and got this sponsored post from her.

6C3D579F-E3F9-4415-BDE7-D4C11F7B2887.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Has it already been mentioned how she packed two haircombs to stab Kurt with? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
How about a hat at minimum for this little Kai? He’s less than a week old - this is from the day they went to the park for a picnic…. So when the sun at its harshest. And lord knows how long she was in the bright sun taking heaps of photos. 🤦🏽‍♀️ Also, that caption absolutely misaligns to her appalling behaviour from yesterday. As you see, it’s all a facade - content for the gram. How sad. Beyond sad in fact.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Love how the photo with Kurt has been specifically chosen because it doesn't show the epidural 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The amount of women and new mums she’s just made feel like tit with her latest stories…
I hope that whoever has been triggered by her recent posts is able to step away and realise Scuz is not a true reflection of what it is to be a woman, Mum or just a decent human being.
Her world is actually very small, shallow and lonely and her insecurities and ugly personality are on full display, no matter how many tucked-in-tummy selfies she posts over the next few months

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Wow the last thread flew.

LOL at the comment from a Stan “never listen to doctors”. Ok.

Also I think she works out way MORE than she tells IG. I know a lot of comments have been made that she says she has worked out but hasn’t etc but I think she secretly works out more than she lets on. That’s why she so bussyyyyyyyy. Just a hunch

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Sez: i don’t want anyone to feel bad coming on my platform, PP body is down to genetics etc etc
Sez: ………..…well anyways, here are my abs and thigh gap!!! 🤩🤩🤩
The way she is posing as well, she is such a tit. She knows what she’s doing she just does not give a tit.

I also feel like mentioning TWICE that her friends had unexpected PP experiences is just taking a dig at someone specific lol. Like it’s general knowledge you don’t have to bring your friends into this.
Mean girl through and through

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I know I shouldn't compare, but one comparison I make all the time is between tammy Hembrow and Sezzy. Let me know if there's anything else worth highlighting!
TAMMYSEZZY
27 years of age29 years of age
5 foot 65 foot 3 (edited from 5 foot 6)
successful online workout series and ebook/app 'TammyFit' (which has recipes and nutrition info)three ebooks, one marketed towards ED sufferers, an unsuccessful cooking app, and 'house of groms' which appears to be a podcast production studio (?)

In 2016 alone Sarah sold 300k copies of her ebook. If we average it to $60.00 per book that’s total sales of $18million.
wildly successful self-owned clothing brand Saski, in the first 12 months of operations made 3.6 million dollars revenue

long-standing collaboration with womens' best, a protein powder company
numerous collaborations with AUS owned fast-fashion boutique white fox

collaborations with tropeka, protein and wellness powder company
$2.88 million dollar home
https://www.realestate.com.au/news/tammy-hembrow-snaps-up-riverfront-mansion/
$2.5 million dollar home
big family with 6 or 7 siblingsbig family with 2 sisters
a wonderful, fun, caring, and supportive mother of two childrenhas two children............
reportedly worth around $5 million to $10 million AUD

makes around $37,800 to $63,100 per Instagram post

156k average likes per Instagram post
14.3 million Instagram followers
reportedly worth $2 million AUD

55.7k average likes per Instagram post
1.3 million Instagram followers
Is fit, strong, healthy, and has a body that reflects years and years of hard work and perseverance, as well as discipline and self-motivation. Looks amazing and youthful even after having 2 children being pregnant with her third. Always shows herself, her partner Matt Poole, and her kids cooking and eating healthy nutritious meals and having fun together.

has such a beautiful relationship with her partner and kids. this can be clearly seen through her Instagram feed and stories and the way she interacts with those she loves. Her kids aren't exploited for content and all pictures and videoed interactions with Wolf and Saskia look genuine and loving.
Honestly, when I look at Sarah I don't see years of hard work that have gone into her body, it simply doesn't reflect all the work she claims to have done. I don't really understand what went wrong other than a complete lack of nutrition and fuel for her body. She appears to survive on smoothies and shakes and as a result, so does her toddler and husband. Clearly has an eating disorder and a bad relationship with food.

Her relationship with her husband and toddler has become more and more strained over the past year. Her toddler claims to 'hate' his mother and Kurt no longer seems enthusiastic about sharing a life with Sarah. She uses her children for content when it is clear they do not have a choice whether they're on the internet or not.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.