Sarahs Day #51 Mean, sarcastic and starting to panic, newborn life is making her manic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it absolutely hilarious that the big hyped-up cash grab labor Vlog baited by DJ Sezbot herself still hasn’t been uploaded 😂 The fact that it’s been FIFTEEN days since birth and she was still editing it today is living proof that she has either been disappointed with the Labor or that she’s lost interest. She easily could have had her team edit the VLOG after her birth so it’s up ASAP but surely people are losing interest considering it’s been 2 weeks PP. Lol way to draw it out

PS adding a screenshot from her stories for those not viewing then showing how gaunt she looked in hospital today

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 24
this should read: POV: baby has troubles breathing but I don’t care the blankets are over his face. I have a vlog to get on the internet so I can keep making that cash money and exploit my new baby, no time to fix blankets.
Not only that but he has clearly SLID DOWN THE SIDE?!?! Is this witch for real?!?!

Reactions: 14
Fox got a tiny little mention. He left her an apple core on her desk. 🤣 Her prize for being best mum ever.
Also I love those chocolate chickpeas I hate liking something that she likes 😒😒😒
I love that she's bored out of her skull and can't go anywhere or exercise 😆😆😆 she's literally forced to sit in a chair and feed bub every 3 hrs and nurses will make sure he's safe ❤. Suck it Sezbot.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Our skincare influenza user two different acid exfoliants on top of the other while she's breastfeeding. Goodness.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Sarahs Day #52 Sarah takes sick baby out and about, then she baits his health for clout. Kurt and Fox are living a seperate life, Sarah how’s it going being a ‘superior wife’?
This has the most votes so will create a new thread :)

Edit. Way too long. Will have to use another. TBA.

Reactions: 9
NEW THREAD

This one via @2xblended
Sarah's Day #52: Thriving off the fact that her 2 week old son is hospitalized because it boosts her engagement
Thanks that’s the one I chose luckily!

Although less votes the recommendation from 2xblended is on point for clarity and tone.
Same answer! Luckily I chose this one haha

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.