Sarahs Day #51 Mean, sarcastic and starting to panic, newborn life is making her manic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Durt wasn't allowed in the hospital after the birth because he's unvaccinated

Reactions: 58
It will be interesting to see where Kurt is situated in the birth vlogā€¦ and why her two sisters were thereā€¦ I thought with all this COVID stuff that she would only be allowed one personā€¦ itā€™s all very strange.

And her PP bodyā€¦ oh my gosh it INFURIATES me because she knows very well what sheā€™s doing by showing off her body. I wish she would stand normally and show her thighs touching instead of ALWAYS standing with her feet slightly apart to give the impression of a thigh gap.

What on earth is she honestly doing.

Reactions: 53
ā€˜Knuckles in my back the whole labourā€ maybe she didnā€™t have an epidural šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 8
tit, whereā€™d the thigh gap go.

But seriously. Sheā€™s an asshole. Roll your shorts down to your hips, stand side on and relax. Thatā€™s a real body update. Iā€™m pregnant with my second and genuinely concerned about how Iā€™m going to look PP because of assholes like this who donā€™t ACTUALLY share their real and raw PP bodies.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Hi DJ Sez Pot - we all know you read here so with all these threads I hope you read this one. Can you say ONE sentence without using the word "like" ??? Look up the definition of like and see if it's appropriate to use in the sentence at all! It's infuriating me!!! She is like, incapabale of like saying a single sentence without like saying like.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
ā€˜Knuckles in my back the whole labourā€ maybe she didnā€™t have an epidural šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
A few people picked up on a line that was the colour an epi usually is in her labour photos so far so will be interesting to see what the story is and what the reality is.

Reactions: 20
I lost heaps of weight the first few weeks after birth. Itā€™s common and she knows this, this leveraging off it to pump up her new eBook. Itā€™s keeping it off thatā€™s fairly tough. And sheā€™s even acknowledging that she will likely put some weight back on in her story. Why not speak the truth and say itā€™s common to drop weight from the uterus contracting and no more fluid retention etc? Why? Because that wonā€™t sell eBooks. Shame. On. Her.

Reactions: 48
He was being monitored during labour (the pink and blue bands on her tummy) she either got induced or had an epi

Reactions: 14
She's already made a postpartum 2 highlight from those stories šŸ™„
Disgusting witch. Literally !!! If you're making a bleeping PP body highlight then you ARE triggering people and making expectations of PP bodies unrealistic and perpetuating beauty standards that are not attainable for 99% of the population. Every word spoken and text bubble written claiming she doesn't want to trigger mothers or make them feel bad about their bodies is WORTHLESS and this highlight bubble is evidence piece #1. She will use those highlights to showcase her body and sell her bleeping pregnancy ebook. She's disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 45
E3F72FA2-5D2B-4D06-9053-F0D3DDF7BC7D.png

IS THIS witch FOR REAL

ā€œDonā€™t feel bad ladies if you donā€™t look this good immediately after childbirthā€¦. But seriouslyā€¦ how good do I look?!ā€ šŸ¤®

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 115
He was being monitored during labour (the pink and blue bands on her tummy) she either got induced or had an epi
I've never had a baby but I have watched a lot of birth vlogs so correct me if I'm wrong but is that not standard practice when you're labouring in the hospital regardless of an epi or induction?

View attachment 1141945

IS THIS witch FOR REAL

ā€œDonā€™t feel bad ladies if you donā€™t look this good immediately after childbirthā€¦. But seriouslyā€¦ how good do I look?!ā€ šŸ¤®
Exactly. Why could she just say that she's not going to show her body as she's less than a week PP and it's pointless?
Those stories screamed "i know this will make other people feel tit cause obvi I'm so skinny but don't feel bad, it's just my genetics"
Just don't show yourself then champ.

And also what does she mean "this time with fox I had started to gain weight"... less than a week PP? That's water weight/hormones. You can't put on significant fat/weight in such a short period of time. She's dumb.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
When you're always having to drop the line that you're being transparent and your intention is to be transparent... Perhaps that's because your conscience knows you aren't exactly being transparent. Saying it 100 times out loud won't make it so, Sez.

Show us a real postpartum body! Without your tights. If we have to be subjected daily to seeing those titties wrapped up in micro-sized cloths, then we should be able to see it all. Fake to the freaking core.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.