Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlfDen97

She did not just say "...his poor gut" in reference to him being on antibiotics 🤦‍♀️

ANTIBIOTICS TO HELP FIGHT AN INFECTION THAT IS MAKING IT DIFFICULT TO BREATHE. But oh no!!! His "gut"!!! :oops:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 166

AlfDen97

Baaaaabe! I never want to be the reason you feel bad about yourself - I’m just trying to be ✨ rEaL and RaW ✨!!!
9A870A23-A16E-45F4-9923-335557748081.jpeg

:sick: :sick: :sick:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 136

pink_mountain

E3F72FA2-5D2B-4D06-9053-F0D3DDF7BC7D.png

IS THIS BITCH FOR REAL

“Don’t feel bad ladies if you don’t look this good immediately after childbirth…. But seriously… how good do I look?!” 🤮

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 115

Sentient Yam

Chatty Member
The font on the Instagram stories for the sponsored party was so tiny and illegible, and you can't zoom in on stories. I couldn't quite read it so I messaged the company asking what it said, and they blocked me. Is that standard small business practice in Australia? WTF?

IMG_4278.jpeg
IMG_4279.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 112

Flexicon

Our poor little baby needs skin to skin cuddles so I styled my hair, applied a full face of natural looking make-up and accessorised with 3 gold bracelets, 2 necklaces and 3 rings (perfectly aligned and angled for the camera). I pulled the look together with an artfully folded designer blanket and a cheeky little pop of collar bone. #prayformalakai #babybait
Screenshot_20220327-145657_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 105

2xblended

VIP Member
I've just seen the train wreck and wanted to suggest that the next thread title be simple, serious and not the usual jokey/rhyme style we do. To reflect how serious her actions are right now.

Sarah's Day #52: Thriving off the fact that her 2 week old son is hospitalized because it boosts her engagement

Or something like that. Just so stans know off the bat that she's a shit person and is exploiting him to an extreme extent already. Of course, it's merely a suggestion and I'm certain whatever the title, it will be brilliant.

I have to say that this situation is sick. Watching this unfold is bizarre. She's done a lot of shit things all along, but this is the first time where I've felt that she would be happy to lose her child because it would equal endless engagement and affirmation for her. I can't believe that I just typed out those words, but that's how it looks. :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 103

Spicy_bananas

She just said in her stories that Fucks didn't have a 1st or 2nd birthday because they were in lockdown... Ummmm no bitch, he didn't have a 2nd birthday because it was at the same time as your "fitness" retreat.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 101
Remember when Sarah shamed pregnant women for eating donuts while she worked out and stayed skinny and then she had a mental breakdown because she thought looked fat at the bondi sands photo shoot and then put Fox on to formula so she could stop breast feeding and lose weight. She lies so much she forgets what she did in the past

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 101

shak2797

Sarahs Day #52 Focks turned three, Kurt’s getting ready to flee, Malachai-latte is sick and Sarah is a dick

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 96

HamWrap

I hate to be this person but I just can’t not. First it was redsbaby gifting her a pram when she just trashed her first one and gave no fucks. Talk about not appreciating and valuing the items they’re so kindly given.
Then it was the tiny hearts promotion post. I just cannot with these pages. I own a redsbaby pram and was actually going to get a new one for our second. Not anymore. I was also going to do the tiny hearts course before we have our second. I also will not be doing this now. Sarah is actually ruining brands for people. I hope these brands realise what they’re doing to their reputation. They need to be more careful with who they associate with.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 95

colossalad

is she stupid? obviously he’s going to have the same thing? He lives with you, is attached to your tit for the better majority of the day, and Fox shoves his germy mouth on him??? Fuck me Sarah use some critical thinking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

xanspam

Sarah’s Day #52 NuuuBorn life is a chore, poor Fox can’t take anymore and Kurt is running out the door

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92