Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JessCav98

In her latest stories about going for a walk (omg so amazing) she keeps emphasising how she's shuffling/dawdling... When she pans down it looks like she's walking at a completely normal pace 🙄 she's so dramatic.
ALSO... When she said she was walking 10km a day prior to giving birth to Fox??? Does she think walking that distance everyday is normal? Correct me if I'm wrong... But it 100% sounds like an ED behaviour... trying to burn as many calories as possible. Who casually walks 10km??
I mean, I regularly do between 15-20km a day between my job and my evening walks

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Scollins18

I very much doubt she would have been induced she’s 40+6, you can opt to not be induced until closer to 42 weeks when they say your placenta can stop doing it’s job.
I had a appointment with my midwife set up for 41 weeks where we were going to discuss possible s&s / induction.
I went into labour 40+6 on my own. An OB booking an induction as soon as your patient hits your estimated due date seems a bit unnecessary imo 🤷🏼‍♀️

usemycode

VIP Member
Just came here to say… sorry sez.
I was due on the 18/03 and baby came today 😝contractions started at 5pm and he was born completely *nachural* at 12:56 after one push.

can’t wait to see the birth announcement
Congrats! How did you manage one push haha 🏆

• Heart
Re special care, my daughter who was born at the same hospital was in there for a week but quite unwell. So the first 3 she had to stay in there. But for bubs that may just need to go in for monitoring of special conditions like this scenario you can usually take them to your room on the ward and just have to go back when they say for vitals to be checked etc

Re Kurt not having a mask/being unwell, he wouldn’t be able to go in special care maskless so the earlier photos would have have bubs in their room which in the hospital you don’t need to have masks on in your room without staff present. Only when moving around the ward etc.

HeyBub

VIP Member
Anyone able to make out anything on here 🧐
I’m assuming the top line is a first name. It looks like it starts with an M
Megalomaniac - not to say the child will be one, but his mother sure is

• Haha
Reactions: 7

glumglowworm

So she gets put up in a private room with bub because she’s unvaxxed? Well that’s bullshit 🙄
I’ve had four babies at this hospital (pre covid) and got a private room every time. Doubt it’s because of vax status. 🤷‍♀️

I’m few threads behind, could someone explain DJ Sezbot please?

• Haha

veryrawandreal

VIP Member
So if she does in fact have covid is that harmful to her unborn baby? Can she pass it on to him in utero? I know they say pregnant people should have the vaccine so it can be passed on to their baby.

neuphsss

Covid at this stage is karma AF
Remined me of this TikTok 😂

So if she does in fact have covid is that harmful to her unborn baby? Can she pass it on to him in utero? I know they say pregnant people should have the vaccine so it can be passed on to their baby.
This is what I was going to say. Shouldn’t she be seeking medical attention if she’s sick because she’s pregnant, COVID or not?

Attachments

usemycode

VIP Member
I’ve had four babies at this hospital (pre covid) and got a private room every time. Doubt it’s because of vax status. 🤷‍♀️

I’m few threads behind, could someone explain DJ
She called herself DJ Sezbot on her car audio thing. It was in the story she posted on their way to hospital.

Heyah__

Chatty Member
She said “moaning last night during labour” so if she posted that “BRB” story at 5am she was still labouring at night so sounds like a long-ish labour.

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
I’ve slightly amended mine to include a Malakai reference, not sure if it’s too long though…

Sarahs Day 50# Squatting and body checking two days PP (Hi Malakai!), how about treating your raging ED.
I think this is good! Got some likes on the original so I’ll wait a moment then everyone agrees I’ll create the thread! Very relevant to current times.

Sarah’s Day #50 Malachi has arrived, DJ Sezbot has survived, Doing squats already, Get rid of this belly!
I can’t with dj sezbot 🤣

• Haha

Mistybear

Adding to this, I wonder how long he has had the IV in.. In previous photos he has been burito wrapped which would prohibit visibility of the IV, which can lead to issues such as the line tissuing into the limb without anyone knowing if it isn't checked frequently.
In this case if it isn't an ongoing infusion it could be for antibiotics, which may have been prescribed as apnoeas can be a sign of infection.

annieray

VIP Member
Am I reaching or is the resemblance uncanny? I can’t get past how unattractive this thumbnail is on her Insta feed 😂 like why would you choose that?

PSA for the younger ones on the thread, this is the Dr Zaius dance with monkey men from a 90s Simpsons episode.
Not a reach whatsoever. Look at some of my previous posts where I’ve found side by side pics of Apes in the same poses/expressions as Sarah. The apes win for cuteness every time; Sarah just looks…under evolved.

• Haha

Maxibon

I am thinking, 24/7 means NiCU? but if they both have covid, they cant put her and her baby in an intensive care department full of fragile baby, so maybe that is why she has a nurse/midwife 24/7?
she would not be able to have his bassinet by her bed if he was in NICU. As someone else has mentioned upthread, NICU & SCN are very different levels of care.