Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dinaroid

So she gets put up in a private room with bub because she’s unvaxxed? Well that’s bullshit 🙄
Hospitals don't give isolation rooms based on vaccination status, it's just because she has active respiratory symptoms. Unvaccinated patients share rooms with the vaccinated. With how prevalent covid is now vaccination doesn't mean that much

So she gets put up in a private room with bub because she’s unvaxxed? Well that’s bullshit 🙄
Hospitals don't give isolation rooms based on vaccination status, it's just because she has active respiratory symptoms. Unvaccinated patients share rooms with the vaccinated. With how prevalent covid is now vaccination doesn't mean that much

Reactions: 8
Sarah's got a 24/7nurse because shes been scheduled underthe mental health act for smacking her head into the wall again
!!! I actually wondered if she was being kept in because of the state of her mental health? My mum had to stay in after both my younger brothers were born because of PND so I was curious (my brothers obviously stayed with her) but that could be a reach. She definitely needs help though

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
Long time lurker and first time poster here! I screenshotted and zoomed in and definitely looks like Malakai to me! But I’m sure she will be milking the suspense for all it’s worth.
Yeah, to me it looks like Malachi. I’m wondering if that is first or middle name?
Positioning on the first line compared to Sarah & Kurt below (if I’m reading it right), is more centred. So maybe a shorter name in front of it? Or just simply a centred first name. 🤔

I know Em is questionable as heck but it seems like she truly does have credentials as a midwife. Do you think she's said anything to Sarah about her obvious LACK of issues/ability to get pregnant immediately/doesn't have a PCOS diagnosis? I feel like being uneducated about post-delivery bleeding and declaring infertility are really different levels of egregious nonsense. I wanna know what goes through Em's head when she sees Sarah's posts and infertility hashtags. It seems from the podcast that Em does correct Sarah but Sarah just blocks it out. If Em is willing to be firm in her corrections on a PODCAST, I imagine she sticks to her guns with Sarah irl. Idk, I don't have a narc family member. I'm sure it's all very complicated.

Question: if one parent says their child can't be filmed for profit, can they enforce that on the co-parent?
I think they can re: pics for profit. I recall hearing Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan having such arrangement in place post split.

ChangingGame

Particularly because she is in a public hospital, they boot you out if you’ve had a vaginal birth and it all goes well, around 24 hours later.
I was sent home after 2 days lost c section, which is unusual (too early!). I’d say the baby needs some extra support

RackingProteinPowder

The longer the babies head is in the bith canal (being squeezed on top), the more the cone-y the head is. Which could be labor was long and baby was super low, but doesnt necessarily mean they used suction
hey! Yes, this can also be true, but not always the case. My eldest was in the canal and the top third of her head going out and then in again for like an hour and forty mins of pushing, yet presentation was irregular and she didn’t have the cone head. Often when a baby also has a heart rate monitor screwed into the top of their head during delivery, a suction may need to be placed further back on the baby’s skull, which can create the elongated back/top part.
I wonder if she got to pushing, they tried a vacuum, but he was too lodged in her super special tight pelvis and they gave her an emergency C-section last minute, had to pull bub back out of the pelvic bone and out through the sunroof. Would also explain the head, the burst eye capillary, and not seeing the other hand/longer hospital stay for her. Possibly also the stories where she seemed momentarily normal, maybe just on the necessary and good stuff one is given after a C-section? At this stage I am literally losing interest, even a huge celeb, I cannot tolerate this OTT stuff for revealing a baby, there’s so many born all the time, just show people or don’t, the drawn out reveal thing is so weird to me.

Debsi

I am thinking, 24/7 means NiCU? but if they both have covid, they cant put her and her baby in an intensive care department full of fragile baby, so maybe that is why she has a nurse/midwife 24/7?