Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

usemycode

VIP Member
This just goes to show what a cunt she has been thru the entire pregnancy. First baiting the MC, then pretending to disappear, then revealing but only half-telling the world that her son has a health issue, then showing off her bump literally every single day for 9 months straight, and now this.

She'll always be a piece of shit.

Having a baby and somewhat being genuine on Instagram for once doesnt make her racism, homophobism, mysogyny and overall assholery go away. She is still the person that appropriated the culture of indegenous people and made apsolutely NO apologies for it. She is still the person who tricked people intp buying an overpriced, underwhelming app. She is still the person who baited a miscarriage. She is still the person who claimed she cured her CIN3 with a holistic diet. She is still the person who designed and marketed a high-intensoty workout program to people suffering EDs.

She has NEVER once admitted to these slip ups or taken ownership and showed that she can and wnats to be better. She has always taken the high road and gaslit people who asked for accountability.

She is also 100% that person who knows having this baby and the subsequent world of cOntEnT that she will generate from him, with no real regard for what that means to his personhood or privacy, WILL REDEEM HER. It's already working and he isnt even a day old.

Please lets not forget.
This. She’s fucking happy that little McSezzy is here so he can take all the attention off of her shitty behaviour. Using a newborn to shield herself from being held accountable for her actions. What’s new with this bitch 😒

Can someone repost the stories that has everyone losing their shit, for those of us who still don’t care enough to actually give her the follow/view?
Just go to stories down and put her username in. It’s sarahs_day

• Heart
Reactions: 10

BotoxBish

My bets are they both had covid. She has to give birth in pull PPE and Kurt wasn’t allowed so she didn’t film it because that’s not Instagramable and she’s having a breakdown at her ruined birth which is why she has been silent on socials.
I recently gave birth and if your Covid postive (I wasn't but NSW policy is both mum and partner RAT tested when you get to the ward) only your midwife has to wear PPE not you. Let's keep an eye on what her midwife's are wearing when this birth blog is uploaded 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
Is there a way of checking if she has her Spotify playlist going?
I think I remember last time people knew she was in labour because of that.

• Haha

usemycode

VIP Member
Omg, the STANS have declared today a public holiday 🤣🤣🤣
It’s already labour day public holiday in some states lol

The question is will she brag about how it was the easiest and most intervention free birth ever or will she brag about how hard it was thanks to her abzzzzz.
Either way, it won’t just be a normal birth it will be the most amazing and unique birth that ever birthed.
And her extremely tight pelvic floor 🤢

• Haha

TickledPink

Chatty Member
I don't know what it's like in hospitals at the moment, but do they make you get a test done before you're admitted?
Here in country Victoria the hospital staff are RAT testing you just before your procedure, so if you are admitted before surgery etc.

TickledPink

Chatty Member
But can you be a private patient with your own room in public hospital? Maybe that’s how she can stay a whole week?

My first one was in the NICU and I had two nights at the hospital until I was discharged but then could only visit and use the hospital breast pump so they can feed my baby with my expressed milk. I stayed all day and left to sleep at home.
Hospital staff can be very accomodating (never been private) especially when baby is sick and mum might be very vulnerable too.

Anyway bubba looks chunky and much bigger than Fox so that’s nice.

Eljordan

The longer the babies head is in the bith canal (being squeezed on top), the more the cone-y the head is. Which could be labor was long and baby was super low, but doesnt necessarily mean they used suction
Yeah my son was crowning for 3 hours..he had MAJOR cone head hahaha

• Haha
  • Wow