Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ActivatedAlmonds

Maybe even another family member (e.g. a niece) is expecting or a family friend ? Their mum seems to be pretty good at sewing and likes doing homemade/handmade gifts.

I wouldn’t read too much into it tbh, just like when she was pinning things for a potential baby shower way back before Sarah announced her pregnancy and everyone assumed either her or Em were pregnant etc. (I swear I remember seeing that somewhere on this thread right after the wedding).
Her mum’s had girl baby clothes pinned for ages. It’s one of the reason everyone speculated baby Mazda was a girl initially and then everyone thought Em was pregnant with a girl and that’s why Sarah was so weird with the lack of gender announcement. I wouldn’t read into it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

airquote

56cm was my daughter at her due date and I was told she was tall. So I’m sure if Sez had a ‘tall’ baby she would have been boasting about how big he was.

No way it’s 5000g, I think that’s about 11lbs lol
Yeah baby doesn’t look 5000g. My second was 5500g and he was an absolute beast of a thing.

• Haha

real&raw

If she was induced this morning, she very well could still be in labour. There could have been delays when she arrived (covid+) and induced later this morning. I was induced at 6am and my baby just before midnight.
This. I was induced at 1pm on a Tuesday and didn't have bub until 1.27am on the thursday

• Wow

a22542

Kai Forest Tilse
Kai Field Tilse
Kai Dessert (lime) Tilse
Kai Mountain Tilse

Although I’m still partial to her choosing another animal name so we will see 🤷‍♀️

Yep been thinking this all along!

Or Mrs Kurt Tilse

Love the dessert lime reference 🤣

maybe Kai Breeze since he’s a gentle boy 🤨

Also given how ‘popular’ they seem to be I wouldn’t be surprised - also would fit with Fox (Skye Wheatley + Bear, Kylie/Tammy + Wolf, I also know someone who named their son Hawke) and someone else that named their daughter Elkie which reminded me of Elk).

saz97

Do we reckon Kurt’s story was calculated so that it would drive even more engagement to Sarah’s page??

annieray

VIP Member
looks like Sarah and Sebastian to me (a beautiful AUS owned brand)

It’s actually Dana Seng - an LA based Insta popular brand. Sarah is on their website (but like wayyyy at the bottom, lol!) and filtered into oblivion, NaChURaLlY. Necklaces start at $500.

I’d go for Sarah & Sebastian over them any day. They seem far less pretentious and good small Aussie owned business.

A66988A2-8EB3-4A32-B801-C75C535752E6.jpeg

• Wow

usemycode

VIP Member
Why does having a child always absolve her of her insufferable behavior? Reddit already has three threads discussing relief etc. obviously we all hope for the safety of the baby but people are going to fall back into her content hook, line and sinker because that's what her children do for her - drive content and absolve her of her sins. I hate when people comment that they dislike her but watch her vlogs for Fox content. It's terrible! That child should not be online. Can't wait for her to exploit this baby in 3 seconds. She will vague post about his condition for god knows how long. It will be terrible
👏 yep you’re right.

Sezzle92

There’s many reasons they could have to stay. I’ve never managed to get out within 24hours. One of my bubs had feeding issues and we didn’t get to leave for 3 days while feeding was established and my other was in the scn for a night and then they normally like to monitor for 24hrs post return to the ward

youalrightmate

I don’t understand how she burst a blood vessel in her eye getting him out? Wasn’t she going to just breathe him out in the water? Wasn’t God going to just float down on a cloud and say “Sarah you are a special smol human” and just kinda pat her on the head and the baby would just slide right out and immediately latch onto her raspberry nips of steel?
hahahahhahahahahaha, stop!

finchrotten

She said she wanted to go to the hospital when she was ready to push him out, I don’t believe she would be posting a story in the car if she was in the transition phase as you literally can’t even sit properly so I wonder if she’s given in and going in way earlier 🧐
Who can do the time conversions from her massage story to 5:00 am according to the car? I’m not good with that, but it says 12 hours since her massage. So either she went into labor soon after that, or she’s not waiting and going in early.

annieray

VIP Member
Can someone repost the stories that has everyone losing their shit, for those of us who still don’t care enough to actually give her the follow/view?

• Heart
For other vaccines, yes, for the covid vaccine though this isn't available for under 5's yet. I would bet he's vaccinated for all the other things (just as Sarah and Kurt would be) but not for covid because he can't be yet (and they dont want him to be lol)
Yep I was talking about all the vaccines on the Australian vaccination schedule.