Sarahs Day #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plug? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what happened to her editor? I swear she used to have one? I actually distinctly remember watching one of her vlogs and cringing so hard at how the editor kept trying to add in skits/videos and also push herself into it, it made her vlogs even worse (which sounds impossible I know)
Good question 🤔 and while we're at it, what about all the other colleagues (Jei, Georgia ...). They are suspiciously absent

Reactions: 12
oh my god…how obsessed can one person be? Have fun with your toddler, enjoy the sun or toilet train him ffs!!! But is the belly your whole personality or life? Damn, that is sad. I mean I get it, pregnancy is an amazing journey but it shouldn’t become your identity.

i am so glad that I am happy with my non-millionaire life! Don’t need much to be happy. Unlike sez who was a million dollars and things and is still unhappy.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The absolute irony is that she was completing a university degree in early childhood development/teaching including practicals at schools, so she ‘should’ know these things … but then again she dropped out to pursue ca$h money life as an influencah…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Another ad placement conveniently missing any kind of disclosure. 3 recipes all using gluten free bread from a brand that is tagged in all the posts plus stories. Surely just because it is a business page doesn’t mean that they don’t have to disclose if it’s a brand deal? Or is this her new legal way of doing brand deals without the disclosures. Also stop being so afraid of gluten!

5760CCF6-58F9-40FB-B6E2-910C22527335.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
For someone who is so obsessed with themselves and their pregnant belly, why hasn’t she had a maternity shoot? Heck she could’ve done it at the beach and infused magnesium into her prolapse at the same time. Or maybe she has? Idk I was blocked way back

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She doesn’t need a maternity shoot when she has her professional brotherhusband on hand 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 20
For someone who is so obsessed with themselves and their pregnant belly, why hasn’t she had a maternity shoot? Heck she could’ve done it at the beach and infused magnesium into her prolapse at the same time. Or maybe she has? Idk I was blocked way back
Because there is no way they could top the pics when pregnant with Fox. She is a shadow of her former self, plus the general unhappiness with this whole pregnancy!! With fox she was bronzed and glowing and energetic. This pregnancy she is basically a grey slug which would not make for good pictures no matter how good Kurts presets are!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Is it just me or do her teeth not look as bad tonight? Like they don’t look as horseish

Reactions: 3
She manic AF! No wonder this baby isn't making it's way out. She's WAY too tense & obsessive about labour. Sis ur gonna need the epidural again to help you relax, that cervix will not be dilating

• Wow
Reactions: 52
I hope this baby is healthy!
First and foremost because I wish for the baby to be born healthy.
But also because I’d love to see the fall out Sarah gets from lying about a disability. Such a disgusting thing to do and so offensive to those with disabilities.

A few months back though someone with supposed reliable information did confirm there was an actual disability. So I feel sorry for the little Bub and I hope he gets the love and respect he deserves.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I am just confused that she is still pregnant. At my hospital, if a baby has any condition, you are classed as high risk and they induce you earlier, and they certainly do not let you pass your due date..
Did she lie about this too?

I hope this baby is healthy!
First and foremost because I wish for the baby to be born healthy.
But also because I’d love to see the fall out Sarah gets from lying about a disability. Such a disgusting thing to do and so offensive to those with disabilities.

A few months back though someone with supposed reliable information did confirm there was an actual disability. So I feel sorry for the little Bub and I hope he gets the love and respect he deserves.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
For some one so obsessed with her belly I don’t understand how she isn’t posting videos of the baby moving around in her belly. Baby movements are so prominent at this stage in pregnancy, like I could proper see foot imprints in my belly. It concerns me that she isn’t showing this, like Sarah I know you’re probably refreshing this page constantly and reading this can you just acknowledge that your bubba is still active in there?
I’m sick of seeing your belly flashed about every second Insta story but I would actually love to know that your baby is still moving around and not just hearing about how looowww he’s sitting

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.