Sarahs Day #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plug? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahaha she’s such a tit mum. That little grotty looking kid just wanted to do some imaginary play, his little mind is bursting with creativity rn and his mum acts like he’s an idiot who really wants to eat the bug. Why not engage with him?? “yeah Fox, that’s a great idea, should we pretend to make a whole garden feast? Mummy will collect some grass and leaves, what would you like to collect?” She’s so unnatural and acts like every small things is an inconvenience. Imagine your small child wanting to be silly and have a play and acting like it’s a nuisance?
I also agree her belly doesn’t seem to have grown in a few weeks, and I hope she goes well over her EDD lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I wasn't going to comment but I've seen so many posts claiming Sarah hasn't had a midwife appointment since 36 weeks and how she must be refusing them now.

She actually had her last appointment at 38 weeks (when she storied in her car and complained about getting "saturated") and she said she will have her next one at 40 weeks (tomorrow) which all sounds reasonable.

I gave birth last year and also went through a midwifery group practice (although different LHD) and I had appointments at 38 weeks, 40 weeks, 41 weeks, and then I went in every 2 or 3 days for a CTG, bedside ultrasound, and internal exam to make sure bub was still happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ahaha she’s such a tit mum. That little grotty looking kid just wanted to do some imaginary play, his little mind is bursting with creativity rn and his mum acts like he’s an idiot who really wants to eat the bug. Why not engage with him?? “yeah Fox, that’s a great idea, should we pretend to make a whole garden feast? Mummy will collect some grass and leaves, what would you like to collect?” She’s so unnatural and acts like every small things is an inconvenience. Imagine your small child wanting to be silly and have a play and acting like it’s a nuisance?
I also agree her belly doesn’t seem to have grown in a few weeks, and I hope she goes well over her EDD lmao
They can only play pretend when she is the main character and lots of other people are around to laugh at her because she's sahhh funneeee like when she was doing that American accent that time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Tbh I agree with the practice of the midwives in this situation (I gave birth in the same hospital and through the same midwifery program)
Going into the clinic right now is just extra risk with covid and if this is your second baby with no high risk there is nothing wrong with monitoring at home and going in if there’s something concerning like you feel like bubs movements are lower then normal, waters broken etc.
Also knowing if you’re dilated means nothing, you can be dilated and effaced for ages before you actually go into active labour 🤷🏼‍♀️
i agree. My second pregnancy was low risk and I went through the same midwife as my first (MGP) and had less appointments toward the end of my second pregnancy. I’ve noticed that checking for dilation etc is something very common in the US in the lead up to birth. I’m in AUS and was never checked until I was in active labour at the hospital. Even then I was checked twice with my first (admission and when I felt the urge to push) and wish my second I didn’t get checked at all and had arrived at the hospital just in time to push her out. It’s something you *can* request but from my two experiences (2020 and 2021) it’s not something routinely done here.

For some people being told how dilated they are can be disheartening or can give them false hope of labour coming. Like you said you can be dilated for weeks. Can also be in early labour for a couple days.

I wasn't going to comment but I've seen so many posts claiming Sarah hasn't had a midwife appointment since 36 weeks and how she must be refusing them now.

She actually had her last appointment at 38 weeks (when she storied in her car and complained about getting "saturated") and she said she will have her next one at 40 weeks (tomorrow) which all sounds reasonable.

I gave birth last year and also went through a midwifery group practice (although different LHD) and I had appointments at 38 weeks, 40 weeks, 41 weeks, and then I went in every 2 or 3 days for a CTG, bedside ultrasound, and internal exam to make sure bub was still happy.
Same! I did MGP in July 2020 and oct 2021 (different state). Had appointment at 38wks and booked for 40wks with my first (gave birth the night before) but also had an appointment booked for my waters to be broken at 42wks if bub didn’t arrive. My second (oct 2021) I had an appointment at 37wks so my next one was booked at 39wks but my daughter came that day lol.

but I agree if Sarah had an appointment at 38wks she’d be due to go back this week sometime (40wks).

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
They can only play pretend when she is the main character and lots of other people are around to laugh at her because she's sahhh funneeee like when she was doing that American accent that time.
OMG LOL this... I CANNOT and HAVE NEVER been able to stand her hopeless and extremely annoying/embarrassing 'American accent'.... I always cringed so hard even years ago when I actually looked forward to her new videos lol.

Also unrelated- I was getting so built up watching her stories this arvo... I contemplated messaging a reply to them telling her to stop and post something other than being pregnant, we all know you are pregnant, post your food for the day or you going for a walk with your son or something like you used to do ugh

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Bet the old Sezmeister was 100% the driving force in Em setting up her own podcast. Particularly since Sarah is the first most special guest and can wax lyrical about how horrible her first labour was.

Reactions: 15
Another podcast where they are encouraging people to just quit their jobs in they don’t like the work. People don’t always have the option to just pack up and quit? Why don’t they have any advice for people to try and find joy in the job they have? Oh wait that’s because they aren’t qualified to give advice… period.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
The number of times Scuzz moves the camera from her face to her ham belly, per story, per day, is just demented. Chick is not right in the head!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Off topic but I was just thinking about it because I was cleaning my house and wishing I had a cleaner. Does anyone remember them talking about how they used to have a cleaner, I seem to remember he was the dad of one of her school friends. And one day he just ghosted them? And one day they ran into him cleaning another person’s house and it was awkward?
i just wonder what they did to make him want to do that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Off topic but I was just thinking about it because I was cleaning my house and wishing I had a cleaner. Does anyone remember them talking about how they used to have a cleaner, I seem to remember he was the dad of one of her school friends. And one day he just ghosted them? And one day they ran into him cleaning another person’s house and it was awkward?
i just wonder what they did to make him want to do that.
Yes! I remember this now, makes me wonder too...

Reactions: 11
And filler, I swear her under eyes aren’t that hollow usually.

What’s the context of this?
100% filler missing too.

Goes to show she does use filters cause she had everyone here speculating she had been topped up while she was pregnant, but get her in natural overcast light, making her bitchy animated faces and the camera doesn't lie.

Reactions: 9
This is something that got me about Kurt's stories from the other day when Fox had that mega tantrum. Kurt had taken him to the beach and was encouraging him to run through puddles. He made a comment like 'maybe that will burn off your excess energy', or words to that affect. That's their answer to everything: to physically tire Fox out. There's no mental stimulation, nothing that taxes his brain or promotes curiosity or learning whatsoever. It's always run, run, run, wrestling, wall climbing or banging drums (if he's still allowed to use them) to exhaust the poor kid out. I'm not a parent but even I know children need more than just physical stimulation.
To be fair I give my kid a lot of physical and mental stimulation but I only ever post pictures of him running and playing because when I’m doing painting, or numbers or whatever else for learning it takes 100% focus and I wouldn’t be able to grab my phone for that. (Just me, so maybe them too?)

Reactions: 5
um centipedes are actually venomous, I would never encourage a child to pick them up. Their bite is really painful

Reactions: 16
Does anyone know what happened to her editor? I swear she used to have one? I actually distinctly remember watching one of her vlogs and cringing so hard at how the editor kept trying to add in skits/videos and also push herself into it, it made her vlogs even worse (which sounds impossible I know)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.