Sarahs Day #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plug? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Radio silence from The Sez so far this morning either she’s 🎣🎣🎣🎣 or that was the last time we will see that bleeping belly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think that another aspect of Sarah leaking the birth info is that she wants people to think she's close enough to someone to get the "in" on something as their best friend. I think she was trying to kill two birds with one narcissistic stone, although, I'm not sure Sarah realizes how lonely she is and how that has shaped her negative behaviour. I'm not sure if she experiences a lot of confrontation – most people would avoid a blow-up with a friend like her. It's just not worth the emotional hassle, but her friends from the past seem to quietly disappear ie Tanika. I think that having an actual public confrontation with a friend will be new for her, and as we know lack of control is what sends her spiralling. Who is she going to turn to? I'm assuming their friend circle rn is all mutual friends from church who would know/love Beth and Brenton, and would likely see that Sarah's post was not well-meaning in the slightest.

Not getting treatment for staph infection is stupid, but stupid people can still be "good" people. The activation fee for donating is just someone wanting to do the right thing who also has an obligation to White Fox. She's just out of her depth! So her exploitative fundraising for personal gain is a mistake! Not indicative of manipulative behaviour, or inability to employ empathy. And so on... But what she did to Beth is so petty and SO low, with little reason to defend herself. She'll likely say "baby brain" but Sarah's pregnancy should have been a major factor preventing her from being an ass, as she has first-hand experience with pregnancy. I forget who mentioned it but she would 100% sue for income loss if someone did the same to her. There are just not a lot of ways to spin this. Even with the media distraction of her new son, that's still related to her betrayal to Beth. I am just SO interesting in how this will play out. Sarah doing this tit was not on my 2022 bingo card, that's for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve literally not heard her mention it once. Man I feel for the kid, I really do. Is he in any social play groups? Music? Swimming? Gymnastics? The reason he’s so “psycho” (which he’s not, just a regular toddler would be my guess) is cause he’s not being stimulated. He needs age appropriate activities with OTHER KIDS, not to be dragged around to warehouses and offices al day and fobbed off on to the cleaner so his mum can witch to her million followers on Instagram stories. I’m not even gonna get into the bleeping bedtime/sleep situation
He gets stimulation!! He has adult tools and a box with sand in it for SeNsOrY sTiMuLaTiOn!!

Who actually needs social interaction when you can play with tools.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is Brenton playing dumb?
It's a way of speaking, pretty typical for northern NSW/QLD - some people say "hey?" after a sentence or phrase to be like "I know right" or "you agree?"
So someone saying "it's messed up Sarah spoiled the birth announcement" and he says "hey" as in "right?!"
That's how I read it anyway!

I don’t understand why she can’t just enjoy this time ? I’m 3 days behind her and I’m literally just spending my time with my partner and relaxing and baby will come when baby is ready?
She does realise she can go to 42 weeks.. what’s the rush?
The rush is she doesn't want to be induced due to lack of growth/placenta calcification like last time most likely. Those damn doctors trying to save her baby are soooo annoying and wrong. Mothers instinct is always right because like primal tit, no one has every died in childbirth or lost their baby, you know that right?

Call me old fashioned but I cannot get over what these people wear to church.
This is pretty typical attire for a mega church in Australia in my experience. Like someone said, it's a "cool church" and churches here are pretty chill anyway. No one dresses up like the do in the US (in my experience, again)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
It's a way of speaking, pretty typical for northern NSW/QLD - some people say "hey?" after a sentence or phrase to be like "I know right" or "you agree?"
So someone saying "it's messed up Sarah spoiled the birth announcement" and he says "hey" as in "right?!"
That's how I read it anyway!

The rush is she doesn't want to be induced due to lack of growth/placenta calcification like last time most likely. Those damn doctors trying to save her baby are soooo annoying and wrong. Mothers instinct is always right because like primal tit, no one has every died in childbirth or lost their baby, you know that right?

This is pretty typical attire for a mega church in Australia in my experience. Like someone said, it's a "cool church" and churches here are pretty chill anyway. No one dresses up like the do in the US (in my experience, again)
It must be a mega cool church thing! Because I am Australian and went to church regularly up until about 5 years ago and we always dressed up. But hey, I get more dressed up than that just going to the shops. 😂

Reactions: 5
I had a look back on the threads and her last midwife appointment was on the 9th of Feb..
So no one has done a fundal measurement or assessment on baby since she was 36 weeks and she will be 40 weeks on Tuesday.
Aren’t they supposed to be weekly or at least fortnightly?

Just interesting how with fox she had weekly appointments from 36 weeks and that’s how they found out he wasn’t growing and that snowballed into her dream labour being ruined.

I really really hope everything is okay with this baby cause she is so selfish if she is avoiding appointments.
Yeah I’m surprised they aren’t requiring her to come in at least once a week now that she’s close to due date. My midwife practice made me agree to come into the office twice a week for a non-stress test once I hit 40 weeks if I didn’t want to be induced before 42 weeks just to make sure baby was okay to be in there the extra two weeks. (Wow, how many times can someone say weeks on one sentence 😂🤦🏽‍♀️)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
An ad so close to the due date is this a sign that labor has started. He did similar last time.
I think she’s just baiting to get engagement up, we will get a bunch of manic stories this afternoon that’s she still pregnant 🥴
F3734071-0E8A-4F5A-9B34-6B4191AF6839.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Tbh I agree with the practice of the midwives in this situation (I gave birth in the same hospital and through the same midwifery program)
Going into the clinic right now is just extra risk with covid and if this is your second baby with no high risk there is nothing wrong with monitoring at home and going in if there’s something concerning like you feel like bubs movements are lower then normal, waters broken etc.
Also knowing if you’re dilated means nothing, you can be dilated and effaced for ages before you actually go into active labour 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
I wonder how that Vlog she started 8 days ago is going.

She is just hanging by her camera waiting to see more mucus plug or early labour signs.

Thats why she has nothing to story, nothing is happening lol

• Haha
Is it just me or her bumps stopped growing for the last few weeks? I could swear hambelly looks smaller compared to a few weeks ago ... :oops:

Reactions: 11
42D00EA7-63D6-4E95-9122-D5070072CBAB.png

657BB9D4-21BB-4750-AC9B-49969C2B46DF.png

bet she can’t wait until she’s given birth so she can top that Botox right up cause it’s definitely wearing off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wow that little part of her sister’s podcast sounds painful to listen to. Dont knownif I could put myself through listening. I hope someone else does and fills us in. It sounds like Sarah thinks she’s the only woman on earth to havw given birth or endured the pain of labour. Is this true? Is she that speshal?

Why does she keep using her pregnancy with Fox as a gauge for this one? She was induced last time… she may not have gone into labour naturally until 42 weeks with Fox if she hadn’t needed intervention…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.