Sarahs Day #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plug? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how many people here are actually parents, but to me, the snapping at the “1000s” of people sending DMs asking if she is in labour seems very much like a thing a lot of mums (myself included) do when we can’t control a situation/something has happened to throw a spanner in the works and we are stressed and anxious about that, so we lash out at the first tiny insignificant thing. I think this also applies to her behaviour with Fox yesterday. It shows she is completely stressed about labour, it hasn’t gone to plan (in her mind the baby should have been here by now and she’s terrified of needing an induction again), and there’s nothing she can do about it. The difference between Sarah and the other mums I know that do this, is they other mums (and myself) take a deep breath, recognise this is something she can’t control and APOLOGISE TO THE PERSON/PEOPLE THEY LASH OUT AT!

Sarah, this isn’t a situation you can control, this isn’t some perfect business venture, it’s a baby on its own schedule and with its own wants and needs.
All of this is actually making me feel really sorry for her. What must go on in her head for her to behave like this? How must she talk to herself or think about other people?
Cant relate. There’s no way I could ever feel sorry for this poor excuse for a human. That ship has sailed.
There isnt any excuse for her repeated crappy behavior and abusive traits. Yes, I agree that she is spiraling due to lack of control. But its due to her narcissism. Also, Sarah stephenson just does not know how to apologise.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Hey guys, new member here... I have just spent this whole week reading most of the threads in here about 'sEzZyyyy' and I am so glad I found you all! I thought for a while I was just being nasty or judgmental picking up on all of her bull, her complaining and sob stories poor me, fake crying, awful spelling, awful food, disordered habits, dramas after she does or says or posts or advertises something that is completely wrong... BUT I am so glad it is not just me and something is finally being said/done about it!! I myself am a qualified fitness professional and to see her profiting from things she is not only not qualified for but spreading dangerous and wrong information not only just upsets me and puts shame to the industry and Australia as a whole... But frightens me for all of her followers taking in and following all of this dangerous 'advice'...
I am living for your comments and posts, HAPPY to be here 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Screenshot_20220303-182340_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220303-182236_Instagram.jpg

Shes sooooo pathetic! Now she's saying she thinks she'll go late and they all "regret their guesses that they guessed on holiday" I think that's you Sarah I'm sure your family don't give a toss about their guesses.
The baby doesn't actually look that low hopefully quite a few more boring long uncomfortable days for her!!!
She needs to get some real friends its pretty losery seeing her wandering the house alone talking to herself.
Also it's quite telling how she said she still can't believe she's having an actual baby soon, exactly!! This is what happens when you get pregnant as content creation and your focus is yourself and what you look like and not the actual child.
Hate hate double hate loooooathe her!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
This woman looks like she’s nearing 50….skeletal, sunken, sick…and a grey colour. Equally as horrid on the inside too. Her poor kids. Poor Kurt. Yuck.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just looked at social blade and I definitely think she’s buying followers. There’s no way she gained 600 yesterday when all she did was witch about Fox on her stories
Still ~12.5% fake but shes buying in small amount so it'll take a while for the % to change
Screenshot_20220303-104549_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It looks like she is eating ice cubes… she has heaps in her water bottle at the start of the stories
Then none and she starts to refill with ice cubes.

I remember Kurt n Sarah in the health code podcast suggesting chewing on ice cubes to curb cravings..
that could be it but the amazing increase in blood volume a pregnant woman experiences increases thirst times a million and most pregnant women in their last trimester chew and suck on litres of ice :)

also hahahaha that baby is no where near low. you haven't dropped.
second babies often down, but if you keep trying to convince people your belly is anything but high then you need glass

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
To closest Kurt will get to knowing what his dong would have looked like in Sezzy’s mouth

97A5146B-2D08-44B9-81DF-FBFBCE396ED5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The screenshots of Sarah slack-jawed, witch faced, hunched,✨pregnante✨ and eating a banana do nothing to improve the constant likeness 🍌 🦍

This is the result from googling ‘angry ape eating a banana’ 😂 It’s scarily uncanny.

Yup, it’s mean.
Yup, it’s accurate.
No, I’m not sorry. The ape is infinitely cuter✌😙
FF639231-DBB2-4474-8A4D-F79BC2FD06D6.jpeg
20C1D592-6A32-4435-A094-7683A266B776.jpeg

53EA8804-86AC-4AF2-A537-324A0E84CD73.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
It looks like she is eating ice cubes… she has heaps in her water bottle at the start of the stories
Then none and she starts to refill with ice cubes.

I remember Kurt n Sarah in the health code podcast suggesting chewing on ice cubes to curb cravings..
Yep I have also noticed in some of her stories and last vlog she has been chewing gum. Now this is a typical diet trick to curb cravings. She 100% made sure she won’t gain any extra weight in this pregnancy and it really shows. I imagine she would binge on chips like when she Uber ordered the salt and vinegar chips the other night and then restricts heavily the next day.
She is not only hormonal but probably very „hangry“.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She’s copying Abbie Chatfield. Abbie did a very similar set of stories addressing people DMing her asking if she was pregnant and them saying “I won’t tell anyone”. She even did the whole “yeah I’m going to tell you Stella from Banksfield” (soz I don’t know any Sydney suburbs and banksfield sounds like a suburb name to me)
I didn't know about this! Knowing this, it's even more (if it's possible!) pathetic!!!! She is so stupid wow.

Reactions: 6
So in her word vomit from today, she starts of by saying that she needs to be quiet as Fox is about to fall asleep (clearly forgets about this within minutes as she is then talking at notmal/higher volume), then about 15 stories later she says that she has acupuncture in 30mins.
So is she waking Fox up from his nap, is Kurt coming home, is someone coming over to watch him?
I know a Fox doesn’t have any sort of sleep schedule, but why on earth would you make an appointment during a time when your child would regularly have a nap?!? Particularly if you want him to keep having one, despite it looking like he wants to drop it.

Reactions: 19
Just looked at social blade and I definitely think she’s buying followers. There’s no way she gained 600 yesterday when all she did was witch about Fox on her stories
This is really interesting because the Reddit has quite a few people saying her most recent stories are what pushed them over the line to unfollow.

Also, according to Reddit her active wear is in the latest WF sale but she hasn't promoted it. Hopefully this is further proof of a project flop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think that is some misdirected anger you got there, Sarbear. Considering you talk endlessly to your cult about topics like: losing your mucus plug, your discharge, having sex in front of your sleeping child, and crap on Kurt, it's not shocking that they have no set boundaries with you. Much like everything else in your life, you created this situation. She is obviously upset with Kurt finding his footing without her because that changes their power dynamics and she can't have that. God forbid people step out from her extra small shadow and make their own place.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So out of curiosity I looked at Oceana.... She's not doing too well 😬
Woof. That is a big yikes for her.

I do want to take this opportunity to clarify my first page post- while I believe Sarah does indeed have beef with anyone she perceives as “more than” her, I don’t think it’s productive to hold up someone like Oceana as an example of what Sarah “should be.”

I say this with as little judgment as possible because influencers are just people under a microscope. Every good and bad thing about them is magnified. I’m sure Oceana is nice enough. She’s beautiful. She seems to have a healthy work-life balance. But it also seems like she has unethical business practices, and can be just as manipulative as the next influencer when she’s trying to make a sale. We don’t know her or any influencer any deeper than what we see online.

Sarah’s fatal flaw was letting her mask slip. She could still be an Ellie or Oceana or Shayelle if she’d had better management, was more judicious with her stories, and focused on one or two projects instead of however many she’s currently juggling. The truth of the matter is that Sarah has always been the woman we see now. She simply didn’t give her followers front row seats to her internal shitshow until 2020.

I believe everyone is capable of being better and making things right when they cause harm. I don’t believe everyone will take the time and effort to do the work required for that, though. That’s why some influencers stay relevant and in the public’s good graces despite doing crappy things, while others like Sarah end up in a nasty “hate duck”-style parasocial relationship with their audience.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sarah I think is too far gone. She will not talk about or promote a product that she is not financially benefitting from. Despite her longings to be a MILF, she will never be a desirable family/mummy vlogger either as she clearly only tolerates Fox when he is in a good mood and being cute. Which from what we see, is not a lot of the time!

She will probably survive the next year with new baby content and project comeback. But after that, if the protein powder, supplement restrictions are in place, and the fashion collections flopping and sunnee gets scrapped WHERE IS THIS SUPPOSED COOKBOOK?? if her new venture is not a success as a production unit, I think she will struggle!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.