Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RackingProteinPowder

Found some interesting information on red raspberry leaf tea. I’m not an expert in the pregnancy realm or ever had a child (whatever works for you is my motto). However, this is off some random website, just some food for thought. For someone who has complained of SEVERE braxton hicks, she surely sells her story 🙄
I have been saying this too. I overused it in my first pregnancy and all it serves to do is tone the uterus and make the contractions more productive…and in my experience unnecessarily painful. She’s just an idiot, it’s all g.

and yeah, she’s such a selfish, jealous little bitch that she’s virtue signalling how great she is while low key telling everyone Beth gave birth. She sucks. Hope her stomach turns out like a deflated balloon and she gets cut hole to hole honestly.

Random story, apparently Raspberry leaf tea makes your baby come out bright pink. My midwife recommended it and I drank it quite a bit (as per the instructions) with my 3rd kid who came out with skin matching the colour of her pink baby blankets and the midwife said oh that's from the tea. I'm curious to see if Kash Munnee comes out pink and if it's true.
my first came out bright pink and I was overusing RLT. Second came out the usual greyish (born in water tho) pale colour I’ve seen most babies born. That’s really interesting!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

B.Bop

Bet the old Sezmeister was 100% the driving force in Em setting up her own podcast. Particularly since Sarah is the first most special guest and can wax lyrical about how horrible her first labour was.

ChangingGame

It very well could be depending on the circumstances. And it very well could not be too. I don’t think you can categorically say this, considering that everyone’s experience of childhood abuse is different and shouldn’t be invalidated.
I take your point. I’m coming from the context of having a toddler asleep in the same room wouldn’t be considered child abuse in a legal way. As someone who works in the legal field, there would be no basis to remove a child from the home for co sleeping.

It may be pertinent to keep in mind many parents have resorted to sleeping with their kids and they’re being called child abusers in this thread. Yes, Sarah is problematic but she is certainly not the only person to do this.

Last edited:

Kyliebell

She’d be spewing that Beth can start her project comeback now while Sarah still has her ham belly. And that story about how she was sure she was in labour last night. The same day that Beth gave birth. She is beaide herself with jealousy. I hate competitive friends. They’re the worst.
she would have been laying in bed willing her labour to start. Listen to your body sez.
The sez has admitted numerous times that she is a competitive person

• Sick

B.Bop

Disclaimer that I’ve never done a Covid RAT……but I’m pretty sure the swab is meant to go in further than that.

B47A1B05-3970-4AD3-AC80-5306CB849A96.png

A2E7F846-177B-4463-9390-4D847033E1CB.png

• Haha

recoveryqueen

Also, considering she told the world about Fox's marathon 5 hour tantrum yesterday, she could update update the world on how he's doing today?????
He's probably being cute today and heaven forbid people think he's 'perfect' when he makes her life so hard sometimes! Not worth the risk.

• Haha

DeLaDee

No idea but she’s slacking cause she has yet to delete the comment or block me!! 😂
Thought she doesn't sleep any more because she's so UnCoMfOrTaBle? She must have slept this night, otherwise I'm sure it would have been deleted by now 😅

• Haha

RazzamaTazz

I don’t understand why she can’t just enjoy this time ? I’m 3 days behind her and I’m literally just spending my time with my partner and relaxing and baby will come when baby is ready?
She does realise she can go to 42 weeks.. what’s the rush?
But this is her life now 🤣 fukkkk so dramatic!!!
And then we will get a intsa story of Sarah crying and blaming Fox and the new born for things going south. And how are it has been for her adjusting to the changes.
Poor fox indeed I feel for the children she has and will have in the future 😩
And she'll be like "Fox, wth, just GROW Up!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Are there other benefits to drinking raspberry leaf tea? Because if it's only drunk to bring on labour then she has seriously been trying to do that for the last three or four weeks. She has no regard for this baby.

Considering the comments she's made about being surprised the pregnancy made it this far, I'm beginning to think she actually thought she would lose it late on and is now panicking she's going to be left with a "dud" baby, hence the zero planning, the manic behaviour of late, the meltdowns, the self-proclaimed denial it's happening, the lack of any reference to the baby himself, and the desperation to have him out of her. No sane mother wants her child to be born prematurely but here's Sarah actively trying to make it happen and has been vocally wishing labour since 32 weeks.

She doesn't want scans, she doesn't want checks, she doesn't want intervention, she doesn't want medical professionals present at the birth and she doesn't want a hospital involved. Is that so if something goes horribly wrong she gets to "get out" of having to raise a child with health problems?

I know this is an extremely wild take but damn, sis isn't acting right and nothing is adding up.
I've been wondering the same thing but gosh I hope we are wrong, for the baby's sake

• Heart

activatedthighgap

Chatty Member
It looks like she is eating ice cubes… she has heaps in her water bottle at the start of the stories
Then none and she starts to refill with ice cubes.

I remember Kurt n Sarah in the health code podcast suggesting chewing on ice cubes to curb cravings..
And in her stories she says he voice was shaky….I bet she was about to pass out and then quickly chugged down that banana.

• Sick
  • Sad

RazzamaTazz

Off topic sorry, I went to her youtube to unsub and also dislike her latest yawn of a video and went through all of the comments on her ebook shorts clip... mostly explaining she should delete the video and somehow those comments are still up which is great but out of the VERY FEW comments that were 'positive' are from fake/spam accounts and she liked their comments LOL I am sorry but what??! Are you seriously 'heart' reacting to the fake comments you probably paid for even though it's so obvious because they are all saying the same thing? SO LAUGHABLE I CAN'T!!

p.s there were a few more saying the exact same thing
These names sound like Cam girls wth they must be accounts sold to users for different purposes

Do we think this is about Sarah? The blocked out name looks like the same length that “Sarahs Day” would be

Source: @influencer.updates.au Insta story
Oooo I have a good one about Brooke Blurton that I wish I could tell but can't 🙊🙊🙊

Last edited:
  • Wow
Lol I can’t stand Brenton (the caption of his sons birth exhibit a) so this is like the first bad thing Sarah has done that I am absolutely loving.

• Haha

annieray

VIP Member
She is between a rock and a hard place for that project isnt she haha. She wont sell any without marketing it. We literally have not heard of it (from Sarah) since 02/01/22 because of the huge amount of backlash over her eating disorder targeted marketing.
This was recommended to me recently (face/body shots and channel name removed out of respect to the creator. But this also is a publicly available video).

Poor girl, no hate to her whatsoever. But this shows just how much Sarah’s followers will overlook just because they like the person (or at least the online persona). She starts out saying she’s a big fan and talks through her opinion/ experience with e-book 3. (No mention of campaign).

Among other things, she says the price is cost prohibitive (especially for uni students/teenagers etc…basically Sarah’s core audience), exercises are repetitive/boring, level is very intense, she lacked motivation to do the multiple sets, felt guilty when she missed a day due to illness (because of the way the book is set up to be continuous days), etc.

Overall, factually speaking there’s not a lot of positives in her review. But then she also caps it off by saying she likes it overall and that it’s worth it and she saw results (you guessed it, wanting to get more toned). It’s a bit of a non sequitur moment that’s very revealing of the logic of hardcore followers. She had valid critiques to make, but looked compelled to explain them away or dress them up in apologetic language because she likes Sarah.

P, if you happen to read this. You’re beautiful and worthy, with or without abs.
2ECB055F-8B26-4B86-ADE8-A79D968ED856.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart