Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

baloo_14

Chatty Member
She barely mentions the baby at all. All she talks about is her body. How big it is , how sore she is, what’s she’s doing to prepare for labour , her postpartum body recovery, what she’ll eat post partum.. like at this point I feel like she’s forgotten there will be a baby at the end of all this

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Steel Raspberries

Why does she say she’s the sole stay-at-home parent? Aren’t they both content creators who just… stay at home and be parents?

• Heart
Reactions: 63

AlfDen97

Did she just… she didn’t… surely I’m imagining this… she cannot possibly have announced Beth gave birth, to her 1.2 million followers, before Beth announced it on her own platform… that can’t possibly have just happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

SW23

Did she just say she doesn’t want to induce herself?? Did she not list TWO videos on what she is doing to bring on labour???
I’m so confused.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
It’s funny how she apparently has a “high risk baby” due to his “illness” however, I actually had a baby with high risk issues, and I had to attend hospital 4 days a week and was induced early to prevent any further complications. But she seems to be able to go full term?🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 61
How about you address your 3rd ebook that you marketed to people recovering from EDs?!?!
Are you ever going to release your cookbook?
Why did you think it was appropriate to advertise skin products with no SPF in direct sun?
When are you going to admit that sunee is a flop?
Why are you self diagnosing Kurt and making him more ill?!

• Haha
  • Heart

emememily

This thread title is the best one yet 👏

Just saw Sarah's stories about Fox's tantrums, and putting everything else aside (her guilt tripping Kurt publicly because he was not at home, making it all about herself and blaming Fox). WHY did she just leave Fox downstairs with the cleaner trying to do her job while she went upstairs to continue to whinge about the situation, like what the fuck? Sorry to break it to you Sarah, but this is why your child hates you. She does not provide any sense of security or comfort for him in the slightest. Only cares about herself and how everything effects her in any situation. Imagine the POV from that poor cleaner coming to this mothers house and having to also babysit their child while she bitches about him upstairs on instagram 💀

She is seriously kidding herself having 2 children, she will not handle it. She is one of those people that were not meant to be a parent.

Kurt will most likely have a breakdown after this baby is born, I really do not see their marriage lasting beyond another few years.

Also, Sarah, people are dying in a war and floods. Pull your fucking head in and be grateful for once in your pathetic, miserable life 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart

beach26

All of sudden she loves the DMs checking up on her pregnancy.. and also becomes aware of the world outside her own little world
How convenient… just trying to save face

• Sick

annieray

VIP Member
The screenshots of Sarah slack-jawed, bitch faced, hunched,✨pregnante✨ and eating a banana do nothing to improve the constant likeness 🍌 🦍

This is the result from googling ‘angry ape eating a banana’ 😂 It’s scarily uncanny.

Yup, it’s mean.
Yup, it’s accurate.
No, I’m not sorry. The ape is infinitely cuter✌😙
FF639231-DBB2-4474-8A4D-F79BC2FD06D6.jpeg
20C1D592-6A32-4435-A094-7683A266B776.jpeg

53EA8804-86AC-4AF2-A537-324A0E84CD73.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

adl456

She is like a fly on the wall in her own house, always watching Kurt and Fox have lovely moments but never involved. They didn’t even look at her

• Sad
  • Haha

yungbex

He’s not awake though 🤷‍♀️

It’s a pretty normal way to live in lots of cultures. It’s not child abuse, that’s my point really
He wakes up in the middle of the night which is why they have Focks in the same room. Dunno man, I think it's totally unnecessary to expose your 3 year old to you and your partner having sex. Whether or not it's normal in other cultures is irrelevant, she's in a 4+ bedroom house and has the room to avoid this entire situation

• Heart

annieray

VIP Member
ANOTHER movie? This kid watches at least 2 movies a day. That’s (at minimum) 90 min x 2 = 180 mins = 3 hours of screen time at least each day. And yet she maintains he doesn’t watch any or isn’t interested…… riiiiiiight.
Also HAAAAA! Those pants! Has our domestic princess never heard of hemming? They make her legs look like they have hooves #preggycentauraestetic
107F6389-04D7-4C84-8983-4E79F9FC7859.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart