Sarahs Day #47 Losing followers cos her content is boring, ED book scandal she's still ignoring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is totally misaligned with how Sarah approached 🩊's birth, often saying things like, "bring on the pain" in the vlogs around that time.
It is actually so sad to look back and see Sarah just before the birth wishing for more pain. Celebrating that she was a champ because she was asking for more stretch and sweeps despite being told how painful they are for women. This, along with her easy pregnancy with Fox, set her up for a false sense of security over the labour process. Now fast forward to this pregnancy and she is crumbling at even the slightest discomfort!! I definitely think the previous labour has scarred her mentally and no amount of natural birth plans is going to work. The only way your labour progressed last time was with an epidural. So do yourself a favour Sarah and allow yourself the freedom of not being so rigid in your birth plan. Consider that a hospital might be the best place for you and think how you can make it different to last time.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Post beach smoothie! Is this deliberate cause Um aren’t Sydney beaches closed from JAWS 2.0! That poor 35year old man LITERALLY eaten by a shark. Bit insensitive?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Post beach smoothie! Is this deliberate cause Um aren’t Sydney beaches closed from JAWS 2.0! That poor 35year old man LITERALLY eaten by a shark. Bit insensitive?
*removes Australia from a list of counties I ever want to visit*
.. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Typical Sarah to post a POST BEACH smoothie the day when all the beaches in Sydney east are closed because a man literally got eaten by a shark yesterday đŸ€ŠđŸ»â€â™€ïž
Umm you guys she's an eMpaTH so can't handle hearing/watching the neeewwws duh

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
It’s seriously not that hard to just make fox a smoothie without the protein powder. My 17 month old is smoothie obsessed (as Sarah would put it) and I often have smoothies with coffee in them and he tries to get it at but I explain that this is mums special smoothie and that we will get him his own. Not hard to explain to your nearly 3 year old that he can have his own version of mommy’s or just tell him “this is mommy’s, she’s very hungry! (Lol) let’s make you your own” I mean fark even tropeaka have stated their stuff my not be suitable for young kids and to check with your healthcare provider first. Why do they let her do ads where is is giving her toddler some? Jesus

Reactions: 37
So, the store is only 10 minutes from her neighborhood and she just abandoned a full basket instead of asking if she could have her basket set aside while she ran home for her wallet? Or if she could step aside and wait while Kurt or any number of their employees ran the wallet over?

The story could very well be true but her extreme awkwardness and all the unnecessary details make me think this is leading up to another local undisclosed/under-disclosed partnership like that one she has with the grocer. Like listing every little product she could’ve bought from them? Reeks of influencer marketing.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
So, the store is only 10 minutes from her neighborhood and she just abandoned a full basket instead of asking if she could have her basket set aside while she ran home for her wallet? Or if she could step aside and wait while Kurt or any number of their employees ran the wallet over?

The story could very well be true but her extreme awkwardness and all the unnecessary details make me think this is leading up to another local undisclosed/under-disclosed partnership like that one she has with the grocer. Like listing every little product she could’ve bought from them? Reeks of influencer marketing.
OR to the Woolies across the road (literally) with an ATM (ironically a St George one ready made for cardless cash)
OR just get Apple Pay - St George didn’t have it for ages but it does now sooooo she’s just plain lazy

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Actually made me lol. Sarah showing her acupuncture points in her latest vlog and Kurt is a bleeping vibe “WE GET IT”

• Haha
LOL no her tripping up over her own words and having overexplain why she called the possibility of going into labour "doomsday"
Yeah nah sis, we heard you. And that was the most revealing freudian slip if there ever was one.

Actually made me lol. Sarah showing her acupuncture points in her latest vlog and Kurt is a bleeping vibe “WE GET IT”

LOL she's literally like those kids that feel special when they get cartoon bandaids and want to show them off to the whole world. This clip is basically an apt summation of her whole entire personality lol.

It’s seriously not that hard to just make fox a smoothie without the protein powder. My 17 month old is smoothie obsessed (as Sarah would put it) and I often have smoothies with coffee in them and he tries to get it at but I explain that this is mums special smoothie and that we will get him his own. Not hard to explain to your nearly 3 year old that he can have his own version of mommy’s or just tell him “this is mommy’s, she’s very hungry! (Lol) let’s make you your own” I mean fark even tropeaka have stated their stuff my not be suitable for young kids and to check with your healthcare provider first. Why do they let her do ads where is is giving her toddler some? Jesus
I wonder about this all the time. It's quite the stupidest thing to keep carelessly doing, but even worse to keep publicly displaying your stupidity and laziness. At least make a separate one for him in the video?? Even if she doesnt do it otherwise and lets him have protein boosted smoothies when nobody is looking. This chic makes no sense most days, but sometimes she's straight up cuckoo.

So do yourself a favour Sarah and allow yourself the freedom of not being so rigid in your birth plan. Consider that a hospital might be the best place for you and think how you can make it different to last time.
Its bonkers that she hasnt the gained this basic awareness from what was so glaringly obvious with her expereince with fox -- the thing that might make labour slightly better is less rigidity and more flexibility. She's "knuckling down" harder from the looks of it. I believe she wont film this with as much aplomb and enthusiasm as she did Fox's because of the child's alleged "condition". I think she's going to use that as an excuse to hide crucial bits of her story and conveniently project a different version of the reality, that makes her look better, more in control, with a higher threshold for pain, and nAchUraL.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Trigger warning: Self Harm

Ok, so she just pretty much confirmed that she has taken on that advice and she is planning on using combs to squeeze in her hands, over getting proper pain relief.

Planned self harm during labour, she really needs help.
Has she topped up her lip filler đŸ˜±

Typical Sarah to post a POST BEACH smoothie the day when all the beaches in Sydney east are closed because a man literally got eaten by a shark yesterday đŸ€ŠđŸ»â€â™€ïž
Haha rules and laws don’t apply to influencers đŸ€Ș
How else could she get her daily vag magnesium intake?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Can you imagine if she made Fox that minus the powder though, it's essentially banana water đŸ€ź Since that's all she knows in her smoothie repertoire, such a foodie.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I hate how Sarah's "competitiveness" (ego and unmanaged neurosis) not only bleeds into everything she does - but is so normalized within her mind/household/family. You don't need to be in the most pain, have the highest pain tolerance, or whatever else. It doesn't make her better than anyone else.

I get that it's very much an ED thing, and can relate to Sarah on the whole feeling that things need to be punishing in order to be good enough. I think it's fairly common with eating disorders to feel as if you need to be actively suffering in order for whatever you do to be "enough." However, Sarah is almost 30 and while there are no time perimeters on mental illness, she has every resource in the world to get help. Even if she isn't ready for help with the eating, she needs some form of therapy or she's going to continue to hurt herself and, more importantly, her children.

I can't understand people stanning her anymore. Her videos and entire persona is so harsh and negative. All she does is complain and preach about how much better she is than everyone else in the world (but also *so relatable*).

• Heart
Ah, but see you sound like you act with forethought, have the ability to set boundaries/expectations and follow through on them. I don't think Sarah is able to do any of that, especially when it gets in the way of content creation.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I also don't like she said she told the guy the purse was in her car and then seemed like she didn't go back, cause if she didn't go back that's harsh on the waiting cashier

• Wow
Reactions: 27
X

But she had her phone with her... an I phone which she is constantly living in but she hasn't loaded a single card to apple pay? I'm am pretty sure this flake is not running 12 companies. She can't even handle picking up groceries without a kid or figure out how to drop a letter at the post when Fox is with her. No way is she an actual executive ceo, she is made of coconut sugar and melts when it rains. Its painful when people are this self absorbed and shallow, as the trip to the store was primarily to story, not feed her family. So gauche. Sarah reminds me of the Allan Ginsburg poem Howl where one of the lines is "When am I going to be able to walk into the grocery store and buy what I want with my good looks?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Also, she can't walk 200m to walk the dog or bend down to pick up a ball, but she can traipse through the pharmacy to do a huge shop?

Reactions: 20

Yes! As soon as she mentioned the store and listed some products, I was suss. Her curly hair vlog was sponsored by Priceline so it's within the realm of possibility

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.