Sarahs Day #47 Losing followers cos her content is boring, ED book scandal she's still ignoring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been mentioned before but Sarah saying she "validated his feelings" really frustrated me. (WHY use the air quotes for this, I just don't understand it)

Validating his feelings needs to happen all the time, not only when he's throwing a tantrum as big as this one. It's the small moments that counts as well. How many times have we heard him screaming "mum" for attention in the background while she's busy on her phone. I don't know if you all remember that story when Abby ran out of his room and he thought it was a dinosaur and got scared? He ran to Kurt immediately for a hug and comfort while she laughed on the side as she insta-storied him. I can't even imagine how humiliated he must have felt in that moment, it made me feel so bad for him.

It's all of those moments that lead to a tantrum as big as this one. Not having someone as important as a parent comfort you and validate you in a moment like that tends to duck you up. I've been there (and am in therapy now as an adult). There is a reason he asks for Kurt all the time and it's beyond me how she doesn't see why. Maybe she'll have a chance to reflect on it as she enjoys her massage while leaving her kid behind...lol.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
once again i am sick of sarah not speaking about the floods destroying parts of HER own bleeping country… a family friend lost their house, this isn’t just something she can ignore. if chris hemsworth can post about it, little old sarah has zero excuses
Come now, Chris Hemsworth is not as big as her!
Does he make products for his sissys? Does he run 893 companies? Does he smash out 5-minute podcasts ON THE DAILY?? Does he have a toDdLaH to run after, ham belly in tow, and a bubby coming soon? Does he have a cooking app strictly dedicated to smoothie and salad recipes? Does he have to feature himself in every single one of his aD cAmpAiGnS? Does he have to reno a house and a warehouse in the span of two years? DOES HE??

He's not as big as her. He's got the time and money to spare for the news. He's probably not an empath breaking down at the slightest bad news. So he can afford this.

Sarah cant. Her hands are full (of her ham belly).

• Haha
Reactions: 63
once again i am sick of sarah not speaking about the floods destroying parts of HER own bleeping country… a family friend lost their house, this isn’t just something she can ignore. if chris hemsworth can post about it, little old sarah has zero excuses
Sorry slightly OT, I'm in Europe so we barely get coverege of Aussie news, also there are other things going on here right now sadly. This is insane. If looks horrific. I hope that the rain subsides soon and everyone is kept as safe as possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh thanks for the reminder, we might get a break from ham belly soon but it’ll be all post partum and nooborn and I’ll want to rip my ears off. Surely her time as an ‘influencer’ is almost up.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There is a reason he asks for Kurt all the time and it's beyond me how she doesn't see why. Maybe she'll have a chance to reflect on it as she enjoys her massage while leaving her kid behind...lol.
That reason in her mind is: he's obsessed with his dad (woe is me, even after GROWING him in MY belly, he hates me!) and is going through a PhAsE of loving Kurt and hating her. Simple. It needs no reflection, no thinking back to a possible link or theme in all so many events past.

Somewhat OT: Kurt is posting about another secret prodjeckt that he is now doing with Oceana. He says it's self-funded and has been in the works on and off for two years. What could it be that he couldnt do with Sissy and had to find snother collaborator for?

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Sarah saying she "validated his feelings" really frustrated me. (WHY use the air quotes for this, I just don't understand it)
She tends to use air-quotes when she’s using a trope, or even just referencing a popular or known turn of phrase - which is obviously a misuse of air-quotes. But today she actually used them correctly. She was mocking the notion of validating Fock’s feelings. She’ll say the words, but she doesn’t appreciate what it means, and guaranteed she didn’t actually do anything to validate him in practice. It takes more than a hug and saying, ‘I know you miss dad’.

I mean, she had this same meltdown a year ago and said she tried ValIDaTInG hIs FeElLiNgS then. Surprise, it didn’t work. And she crumbled within 45mins yes and demanded Kurt come home.

You’d think she’d have realised that whatever she’s doing (or not doing) his clearly not working. You remember the meltdown a year ago Sarah? And you’re already recycling the same sorry story?😅…once Kurt calmed Fox down you tried to make HIM validate YOU by saying… “I still love you, do you love me?” To which Fox vehemently said “No” (and Kurt looked amused and tried to make him say it. He wouldn’t). 😂😂😂

A year later and now he hates you. Bahahaha! Nice work mumma. Stellar parenting to achieve hatred from your child in under 3 years.

Ps - she looks like a Botox nightmare below in the shots from a year ago; but the way she’s also aged so much between then and now actually shocked me 😱
235A38D9-6960-46A2-9208-C41577E1B697.jpeg
2BC384D4-EB87-4FE0-B8E0-381B6CEFABAE.jpeg
62BC2F99-2E81-491A-97C9-DBCCE6F4F17C.jpeg
93B22F35-F51F-4BD0-B420-32770FC7DC00.jpeg

1646210131289.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
All I heard in those stories today was: "Kurt's abandoned me today so I'm on my own with Fox and it's not fair because I've had no sleep and now he's having a tantrum because he hates me but now the help is here to clean my house so she can babysit while I Instastory and witch about my morning."

I can't imagine it's nice having your child act out like that and I'm sure all do it at some stage or another, but their current situation with Fox is 100% a product of their too laid back style of parenting. There's no structure, discipline or routine for Fox because they see it as easier that way, as if they don't have an incredibly flexible lifestyle to accommodate such things. I mean, the poor kid is sleeping on the floor of his parent's room because it's easier for them. For THEM! They are both unbelievably selfish. You reap what you sow, Sarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Interesting you highlighted the Mum's group or lack thereof in Sarah's life. I would join a Mum's group the minute I could, especially if I didn't have friends or family with kids like Sarah (used to) claim. It's something I look forward to, to be honest, but even if it's not really your thing, why would you not go anyway for additional support as a first-time mother?
She would clash so hard with every parent there no doubt lol
I wonder if Fox has any friends... I find it hard to believe Sarah wouldn't insta story it or at least mention it on her socials if he did. Poor kiddo.
She probably thinks she's too famous and well known for a mums group 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If sis thinks its bad now, just wait till you have baby no2 and you are sitting breastfeeding and Fox wants your attention, you will really see the jealousy/tantrums come out then. I saw it with my niece this weekend when I was feeding my nephew that she was getting worked up at not getting to do what she want with me as I was busy with baby brother. And she is one of the most placid kids, but jealousy is an emotion they need to process along with anger, sadness, fear etc

I can fully see her getting a nanny in so she can escape for periods of time from Fox as it is clear she cannot and is unwilling to try and deal with him.

Fox did not decide to be born in this world, you decided you wanted a child, therefore you have to care for, provide for and nurture him to grow up. That will not magically happen on its own and requires time and effort and yes as a parent you will have to sacrifice to put them first!! Trying to figure out what exactly Sarah is having to sacrifice apart from a couple hours, every couple weeks when Kurt is working away?!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.