Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catdogg

New thread name: #48 Floods vs mucus plugs, war vs Sezzy’s core, fake nesting when I should be resting
Riffing off this because i love it. If that's OK... New thread name: #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plugs? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 146

pippyforyou

VIP Member
Sarah just said she’s prepping Fox to be a big brother by showing him how to change nappies and explain how he is going to help her. As a non-parent, shouldn’t the focus be on how he should be caring and loving towards his new sibling?? Jesus he’s 3 how will he change nappies
I can just imagine it now…

It’s 3am, Sarah is manically Insta storying (to the point where there’s little dots at the top of the screen), you can hear all 3 boys in the back screaming and crying. Sarah is in the bath with a face mask on and jade rolling her face

“Hey guys, look I just wanted to be really real and raw and honest with you, tonight has been really tough… Baby Manatee has done seven massive shits and Fox just is refusing to change his diaper. I spent weeks and weeks prepping Fox, you know, showing him “ok when baby gets here this is how you change the diaper”, and he looked me in the eyes and promised me he understood, but like classic, and if you’re a toddlah mum you will KNOW, those little shits always break their promises… so anyway, it’s 3 in the morning, I’ve been up since 2:30am because the boys were being so loud, and yeah, just wanted to show you that my life isn’t all glamour, like I do struggle.

And before anyone jumps down my throat and all the trolls come for me, the deal is “Fox as long as your wearing nappies, you have to be the one changing not just yours, but Baby Manatees ok?”, so yeah that’s another thing, the toilet training… I’m doing baby-led-toilet-training and he’s honestly just not cooperating at all, so I’ve just stopped changing his nappies and he’s learning that it’s his responsibility to go to the toilet now… anyway, I’m just gonna have a cookie dough protein shake (use code SARAH01 for 0.1% off) and try to relax in here before Kurt has to be up in another 1 hour to feed Manatee”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 121

android_x

There’s no way they paid for that boat. It’s back at the marina on display for a wakeboarding event 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 108

jllns90

sorry to go off topic but
🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦 I’m not sure if there are any ukranians here but our prayers and thoughts are with you today. Thinking of the millions of people affected by these news today. European people are standing by you and I am praying that our world leaders will take action against Putin. In no circumstances is this acceptable.

* A fellow european waking up today, stomach absolutely sinking to the ground. War has officially started in Europe.

wonder if our positive-queen-don’t-read-the-news-no-negative-vibes sezza will say anything about a potential WW3 brewing in Europe
Just a general observation that i have not seen a single influencer open their mouths today, i guess it’s still early but when a church in France was burning, they couldn’t wait to jump on it. Perfomative.
(Still a tragic event but not comparable in any sense and i just remember every influencer and their mother jumping on the train and posting about it)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 105
It would be someone walking to their car (set to the Jaws theme) feeling like they're being watched with Sarah's car slowly creeping up in the distance. And every time the person looks over their shoulder Sarah's car has creeped a little closer until finally BAM! Manic crazy Sezzy is right next to you dancing in her car seat and yelling at you to give her your spot.
POV:
You finish up a workout at the gym, eager to get home after a long day of work. Walking to your car you notice a shiny new range rover behind you and although you can't put your finger on it, you sense something is amiss. The vehicle continues creeping ever slowly toward, a shrouded humanoid figure just barely visible through the tinted windows. You quicken your stride, and a quick glance behind you shows the figure becoming more and more animated.
You can hear a faint yet somewhat familiar sound, sending shivers down your spine.
"Oh god..." you whisper under your breath. "It's a certified organic 36 week pregnant ham-bellied mum of a toddler and boss babe CEO of 3 companies."

Heart pounding, you can just make out a gaunt face crammed up against the drivers side window, arms waving and flailing about. Just as a set of oversized cartoon horse teeth are barely poking out through the crack of the window, the faint drivel of her sickly sweet voice becomes loud and unmistakably clear.

"- SORRY FOR BOTHERING YOU ARE YOU LEAVING??? SORRY BABE BEEN TRYING TO GET YOUR ATTENTION JUST TRYING TO BE REAL AND RAW BUT MY BELLY IS JUST SO HUGE AND LOW AND AS A CEO I'M SO BUSY AND NEED TO FIND A CAR PARK AND OMG BABE I'VE LIKE BEEN LOOKING FOR A PARK FOR SOOOO LONG LIKE IF I COULD HAVE YOUR SPOT THAT WOULD BE SUCH A QUEEN MOVE LIKE I LEGIT HAVEN'T DONE A SWEATY SHREDDER IN 2 WHOLE HOURS AND I -".

Your eyes lock with a set of beige thick rimmed rectangular sunglasses. Are there even human eyes behind those lenses? You wonder to yourself, as your brain filters out the noise of her overbearing kindness. Cutting through the unintelligble stream of words, your fight or flight response activates and without thinking you open your mouth.
"Yep."
A gaping silence fills the air. The creature is confused, then becomes enraged and begins preparing for a counter attack. Turning away on your heel, you speed walk to your car.

"OMG BABE THANKS QUEEN UGH LIKE ITS JUST BEEN ONE OF THOSE DAYS I THINK I'M ACTUALLY ABOUT TO GO INTO LABOUR EARLY LIKE ANY SECOND NOW LIKE I CAN FEEL HIS HEAD IN -"

You wrench the car door open, drop into the seat and slam it shut, cutting off the fervent screeches echoing throughout the carpark. You take a deep breath. Hands shaking, you start the ignition and speed out of the carpark toward safety, leaving behind this maniacal dancing and waving creature.
"That was fucking close," you say to yourself, checking over your shoulder one last time for good measure. Still, you have a dreaded feeling this won't be your last encounter with her...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
Remember:
- when she said she'd wrap up the reno series over 1.5 years ago...and it never happened?
- the FULL house tour...that never came?
- the pick me bun tutorial...that never came?
- the time she said she'd do weeks 1-8 and weeks 7-16 of her workout program in 2020 is...and it never happened?
- how she marketed ED book 3 by saying she'll workout with her sissys...and it never happened?
- how she wanted to go heatless and nourish her hair with those pills...and it never happened?
- when she wanted to keep her sissys updated on how she goes with embracing CGM...and it never happened?
- when she brainstormed with herself and listed down a whoooollle bunch of vlog ideas somewhere in the middle of this pregnancy and all we've seen is boring sorry excuses of vlogs with inane disconnected sposors stuck in the middle?
- how she said she'd go filter-free...and she never did?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 93

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
Kinda weird that she prides herself on making dinner in 15 minutes and shames Kurt for taking hours to make bolognese.
newsflash Foodie Sez, traditional bolognese is meant to be cooked for hours.
You won’t impress any Nonnas if you make it in 15 minutes, that’s for sure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

Carlottaaaa

The way Sarah would justify not mentioning world crisis like Ukraine or even just Aussie crisis like the QLD floods is she would say “there’s so much negativity in the world atm and I just want this to be a place where ppl can come to forget about all that stuff and feel light and happy and sunny (oh wait - perfect opportunity to plug @Sunnee 🤦‍♀️)
That’s why even her sister has posted something - so we know she knows, but that would 100% be her justification.
Which for the record - is disgusting. Just one slide - one slide mentioning somewhere to donate would be better than nothing!
New thread name: #48 Floods vs mucus plugs, war vs Sezzy’s core, fake nesting when I should be resting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
"After half a day with my distressed son I cant comfort I called up my husband, guilted him into leaving work early and handballed my distressed son to him. I was so relieved when this gifted spa could fit me and my ham belly in so I didn't have to stay with my family and bond days before a newborn comes along"
Screenshot_20220302-132516_Instagram.jpg

Hope you feel better Sarah, you narcissistic selfish cow. How long did it take Kurt to calm Fox down? 5 minutes? He probably buckled him into the car, drove him to McDonald's, got him a happy meal and a thick shake and let him play on the play ground.

I'm sure you could have tried something like that while your housecleaning did your "beyond nesting" for you.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
I just want to stop hearing her harp on about having a natural birth when she didn’t last time (in terms of having an epidural, necessary interventions aside), and her constantly bringing up the bashing of her head against the wall. She’s complaining multiple times a day about pain, so I cannot see her having a completely natural birth like she keeps saying she wants.
I’m over hearing her say ‘natural birth’ full stop. All vaginal births are ‘natural’, it’s whether you use medication for pain or not.
It’s just hilarious to me how she picks and chooses what ‘natural’ is.. are your teeth ‘natural?’ How about your bleached hair? Your Botox? How about your tropeaka powder smoothie? I could go on.
There is nothing wrong with needing pain relief during birth. In my opinion why wouldn’t you!

• Heart
Reactions: 86

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
Dafuq is this face she has been making for the greater part of nearly a year now, in every one of her cAmpAiGns????
She needs to lose it. It doesnt fit her personality, it doesnt fit her brand, it doesnt fit the products EVER, it doesnt go with the vibe of any of these shoots. What's the point of all her mOoD bOardS and rEaSearCh if all she does is slap on terrible make up, plump up her lips, throw on a pair of oversized sunnies and pretend to do this sultry looking into the distance face??

Why does she needs to look so bitchy and unapproachable?
She'd do well to lose this look and this face, stat!

Screenshot 2022-02-21 at 22.07.41.png
Screenshot 2022-02-21 at 22.10.09.png
Screenshot 2022-02-21 at 22.10.37.png
Screenshot 2022-02-21 at 22.10.44.png
Screenshot 2022-02-21 at 22.11.31.png

It's the overt sexualisation of every campaign that's so ick for me. There's just no need.

She's SO regressive, she cant help but take this line no matter what the product or mood for the stupid ad. She has nothing else to sell except her body, and still believes sexualising the female form is the only way to sell anything.

She's really the worst, and she's actually so tacky, lazy and all round terrible at her job. Are all these brands just as terrible at what they do, or does she just get away with murder because she actually brings in the bucks so the brands dont care? I actively stop supporting brands that make ambassadors of people whose values I don't align with. It's 2022, brands need to wake the fuck up.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 85

annieray

VIP Member
Whilst Sarah is ‘prepping for doomsday’ (aka bringing a new baby home, and maybe being forced to eat something Kurt made, or, God forbid, something from a can), thousands of women and children are fleeing Kyiv, forced to leave their husbands, fathers, sons and brothers behind. You better pray (really hard), that your sons never have to live like this.

5C3967A8-3456-4DE2-B818-D8A405DAEA5D.jpeg
96DEA855-3963-4033-8852-F4064C0B2BE5.jpeg

You are the scum of the earth for many reasons Sarah. But not acknowledging the Ukrainian plight, and instead attempting to victimise yourself further, even going so far to cry ‘doomsday’, all because you forced your botherhusband to blow a load in you 9 months ago, is truly sickening.
You sink lower every day, Sarah Stevenson. You absolute waste.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 83

kalesucks

If she’s so annoyed about DMs can’t she just turn them off? Isn’t that an option? Just shows how much she loves the attention even if she does actually hate them and is like ‘omggg sissy’s stop DMing, I’ll tell you when it’s happening, no really stop pleaseeee I can’t keep up 😇😜
there I fixed it 😬 waiting to be blocked now haha

F35B379A-F3EE-4D6E-8944-7EA5645D4637.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Lol wtf what’s with saying in her latest YouTube ‘I don’t show Abby in videos cos I HATE seeing peoples dogs’ HAHA fuck she’s weird

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 80