Sarahs Day #47 Losing followers cos her content is boring, ED book scandal she's still ignoring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#1 - why are her “smoothies” ALWAYS so watery?
#2 - why is she giving Fox protein powder? FFS
#3 - her belly is red bloody raw. Why is she so insistent on burning that baby belly??? 😡
Has she rubbed it so hard hoping the baby will pop out genie style?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I am all for woman having birthing plans and I understand the importance, but really, just having the baby delivered safely is the end goal. Sarah is very fixated on the labour itself.
Absolutely! The power in a birth plan is actually the act of educating oneself on the different things that can happen.

What fascinates me is that virtually any source material about pain intervention-free births will tell you to not think of things as contractions and pain, rather to frame them as "waves" or "surges" so your body doesn't trigger a panic/shock response. It is totally misaligned with how Sarah approached 🦊's birth, often saying things like, "bring on the pain" in the vlogs around that time.

Makes me wonder if she has done any actual research at all or if she has an just think she knows better than women who have successfully avoided birthing interventions (when there are no other medical complications, obviously).

Reactions: 22
That story was so riveting. Glad she shared.
Right so relatable just buying random non essential items that she doesn’t really need, then having time to just sit in her car complaining to her phone 😆

Also showing how little she pays for things not having Apple Pay on her watch or phone. I’m guessing she doesn’t normally have to do any shopping like us plebs?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
this woman does NOT stop complaining oh my god
If she complains this much on stories imagine what it would be like to live with her 😟

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I honestly can’t remember the last piece of content from Sarah that was genuinely positive. Really. I’m thinkinnnnnng, circa very early dating days with Durt? Even that turned toxic pretty quickly with the manufactured content, with cheesy fake smiles and orange presets cast over everything. And Kurt starting every sentence with “Sezzy’s grumpy today” or “what’s the matter?” and Sarah glaring or launching into some woe is me speech.

Everything is self-victimisation, unmitigated entitlement, or just downright out of touch bitching - about everything. Her child, her unborn child, her spouse, her pregnancy (you’d never guess she wanted kids by how much she hates growing them, birthing them, or parenting them); her gut/hair/skin; her massive/xxxxs ham belly, her fender bender, her bread with too much air in it, her online purchases, her having to, ahem, walk in the shops, pay for things. You name it, she’s complained about it.

Question: Do you also resent having to wipe your own arse, Sarah?

I went to school with one of those types of girls, the kind that made every conversation into bitching, gossiping or complaining - at everyone’s expense but her own. Needless to say that, like Sarah, by adulthood all her ‘friends’ wanted nothing to do with her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Trigger warning: Self Harm

Ok, so she just pretty much confirmed that she has taken on that advice and she is planning on using combs to squeeze in her hands, over getting proper pain relief.

Planned self harm during labour, she really needs help.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She can’t walk 200m from HER house to walk Abby because of how much pain she is in, but she’s gonna have a totally natural birth. Ok sis.

Ok, so she just pretty much confirmed that she has taken on that advice and she is planning on using combs to squeeze in her hands, over getting proper pain relief.

I kind of disagree to a certain extent, I wouldn’t call this self harm, it’s using pressure points to relieve pain. When you’re nauseous or having motion sickness, there’s pressure points in your wrist you can press on to relieve it. I do it all the time and I don’t think I’m trying to harm myself.

Reactions: 61
She can’t walk 200m from HER house to walk Abby because of how much pain she is in, but she’s gonna have a totally natural birth. Ok sis.

I kind of disagree to a certain extent, I wouldn’t call this self harm, it’s using pressure points to relieve pain. When you’re nauseous or having motion sickness, there’s pressure points in your wrist you can press on to relieve it. I do it all the time and I don’t think I’m trying to harm myself.
Is it though ? Im familar with that technique but the way she will be using combs like that during labour with intense pain squeezing as hard as she can. That goes beyond pressure point relief. She will end up with pressure marks and will have to be documented from a health care perspective.

Using a tool for this is extreme, it can be done with the help of someone else or yourself getting the right pressure point on the hand.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

Man just wait til you hear what a TENS machine actually does 😅🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is it though ? Im familar with that technique but the way she will be using combs like that during labour with intense pain squeezing as hard as she can. That goes beyond pressure point relief. She will end up with pressure marks and will have to be documented from a health care perspective.

Using a tool for this is extreme, it can be done with the help of someone else or yourself getting the right pressure point on the hand.
And how many combs does one need! Seriously, it sounds like she went out to buy a 6-pack of them, to add to the ones she already has!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Typical Sarah to post a POST BEACH smoothie the day when all the beaches in Sydney east are closed because a man literally got eaten by a shark yesterday 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
I don't feel like using the combs constitutes self harm but I do think her choice to use them as a pain relief tool is laughable.

If she was banging her head against a wall hard enough to try to knock herself out, no amount of jabbing a comb into her palm is going to help her cope with the pain.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
'3 mums I know said they went to 42 weeks"I thought she had no friends with kids. This lady is a compulsive liar

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Just to note, using combs during labour is linked to something called gate control theory. Basically it is a theory that if you are in extreme pain, creating a smaller pain in a part of your body closer to your pain receptors can lessen the sensation of extreme pain. In theory, only so much pain sensation can go through the 'gate' at once, and your body deals with the closest pain first (hands being closer to your brain than uterus). Or along those lines anyway.

But all the combs in the world can't stop you losing your mind from pain of you dont have your mindset right from the start about how to deal with pain - which Sarah clearly can't cope well with. She would have been better off spending her time on this instead of buying combs 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.