Sarah's Day #46 Nope, NOT qualified for anything. Especially not the book she marketed to ED sufferers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Above average at being a head, maybe.
More importantly, Does it even count when it was THIRTEEN YEARS ago?

In thirteen years, those who weren’t β€œabove average” at school have studied, worked hard and are now established in professional careers. I think this β€œI was smart in school” narrative is one of her most obvious lies and I would LOVE for a former classmate to put the lie to rest

• Heart
Reactions: 66
WHAT THE duck IS THAT!!!! Her left foot is awfully extended and I can't figure out what that indent on the right ankle is. It's so gross.
Also notice how when she was in the car today with her mum... the sez would say something and her mum kept correcting her. I appreciated that haha
It's gotta be photoshop! The image has been altered, there's a rainbow hue around the upper outline of her body (no untouched image would do that) - the clone or stamp tool has imprinted the hand of someone else on her right foot. and her left toes are all wrong, because PHOTOSHOP FAUX PAS.

Reactions: 14
It's gotta be photoshop! The image has been altered, there's a rainbow hue around the upper outline of her body (no untouched image would do that) - the clone or stamp tool has imprinted the hand of someone else on her right foot. and her left toes are all wrong, because PHOTOSHOP FAUX PAS.
i feel like its kept parts of her hand near her legs - even tho her hands are behind her

Reactions: 4
As someone who is almost 30, has her second child due and is "CEO of 95 companies" its amazing how much she harps on about highschool. What she did in highschool, how smart she was, how she did ballet, gymnastics and was a super star at it all.

Most people of this age hardly ever harp back on highschool!! Its really really bizarre and just shows what age she is stuck at mentally.

• Heart
Reactions: 86
i feel like its kept parts of her hand near her legs - even tho her hands are behind her
It’s hard to tell because of the way it’s been taken but the sand drops off under her foot. It’s a combination of a shadow and water over her foot that’s making it look weird.

Reactions: 2
Health code Episode 69:

Direct quote from Sarah - β€œI was like above average at school”

πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
In the previous episode she talked about SALAD DRESSING & how much she HATES STORE BOUGHT DRESSING and if anyone brings a salad with iceberg lettuce and whole cherry tomatoes with store bought french or italian dressing to a party she's not about it.

RIVETING INTELLECTUAL, EDUCATIONAL, INSPIRING CONTENT on the HEALTH CODE.

She then went on to how AMAZING her salads are. WTAF, HOW STUCK UP THEIR OWN ASS CAN ONE PERSON BE.

YOU'RE NOT A CHEF SARAH and all your SUNEE RECIPES LOOK LIKE GARBAGE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
For someone who's life goal is to be a milf, she gets burnt SO often. I thought we, as society, were past the days of sunbathing and getting a "tan" in the sun.

Skin cancer is a real life thing Sezz. If you havnt started praying against it already you better start now.
What does make you think so? (About the society) I live in Spain and it's safe to say people still to this day go to the beach and sunbath. The beaches are full. People also do many activities on the sun. And you know what? Yes cancer is real, but life is a witch and oftentimes people that never sunbath get skin cancer, just like people that don't smoke get pulmonary cancer. Also just to add, my colleague is 65 she uses olive oil on the sun her whole life and she looks 50. You can't fight genetics. The irony is that Sezza's older sister looks the youngest actually.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What does make you think so? (About the society) I live in Spain and it's safe to say people still to this day go to the beach and sunbath. The beaches are full. People also do many activities on the sun. And you know what? Yes cancer is real, but life is a witch and oftentimes people that never sunbath get skin cancer, just like people that don't smoke get pulmonary cancer. Also just to add, my colleague is 65 she uses olive oil on the sun her whole life and she looks 50. You can't fight genetics. The irony is that Sezza's older sister looks the youngest actually.
The Australian sun is brutal compared to European.

Reactions: 80
The Australian sun is very strong and very dangerous. Skin cancer is our 3rd most common cancer for both men and women in Australia. In the world we are the leading most affected by skin cancer. Its serious and although we are a very outdoors loving nation, the majority of people are becoming more and more sun safe and laying out getting sunburnt is becoming less and less the norm.

1643930869438.png

Reactions: 44
The Australian sun is brutal compared to European.
I'm on the Canary Islands (Spain, but not Europe in terms of climate) and also the Caribbean, people still go for holidays to those countries where the sun is wild. I mean, I don't see people stop doing it. They just care more about quality sunscreen safe for the ocean too. But holidays as well as lifestyle on the sun is still people's favorite, maybe even more after these two years.

Reactions: 4
WHAT IS GOING ON WITH HER FOOT?!!!!!
Hello everyone, I am a long time lurker and have finally registered an account here because I can not stop laughing at this funky foot photo. Anyway, thanks for all the laughs and updates on all these 'influencers'. I've been lurking on Emmypoo, Sarah&shortman, CEOCachia and here. I didn't follow any of these accounts but started to after finding all your hilarious people on Tattle. Honestly, you all provide such entertainment, these hacks should be giving you a commission. Anyway, happy to be here. And looking forward to adding to the giggles πŸ˜ƒ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm on the Canary Islands (Spain, but not Europe in terms of climate) and also the Caribbean, people still go for holidays to those countries where the sun is wild. I mean, I don't see people stop doing it. They just care more about quality sunscreen safe for the ocean too. But holidays as well as lifestyle on the sun is still people's favorite, maybe even more after these two years.
There's a hole in the ozone layer above Australia.
When it's hot, you can physically feel your skin burning.
People still sunbathe here but most people put 50+ sunscreen on. I can't tan but it's almost impossible to stay in the sun for long on our 40+ degree summer days anyway.

Reactions: 41
I live in Byron Shire (NSW) and don't go to the beach (or for ocean swims πŸ˜‰) when it's over 34deg plus

Reactions: 13
Jumping in on #sungate to say that in the height of summer in Western Australia (which is about 3 months of the year) it only takes 10 minutes of being in the sun to get burnt if you’re not wearing sunscreen. I’ve literally had second degree burns on my skin just from not wearing sunscreen in Australia and laying in the sun for a few hours (I was 19 and an idiot). I’ve been to europe in summer several times, including Greece and Spain, the sun in Europe is not at all comparable to the sun in Australia. It’s significantly stronger and more dangerous here. Repeated sunburn/exposure to UV rays literally damages your DNA. Sarah is an idiot.

Reactions: 47
There's a hole in the ozone layer above Australia.
When it's hot, you can physically feel your skin burning.
People still sunbathe here but most people put 50+ sunscreen on. I can't tan but it's almost impossible to stay in the sun for long on our 40+ degree summer days anyway.
im from NZ where the hole in the ozone layer also goes over us, and one time even with sunscreen on an overcast not even super hot day at the beach, I got so burnt I had sunstroke and blisters on my nose, forehead and shoulders after being out for like an hour. Sun safety is definitely a massive thing in both NZ and Australia and it’s why there are so many orange people out there with bad fake tan πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I dont think she meant just european, she meant northern hemisphere. We also have a hole in the ozone layer here.
As someone who has has skin cancer, I would never have the attitude of oh well lifes a witch. I hope other Australians dont either. Skin cancer is not just about genetics or about looking younger.
It is very much environmental and circumstantial. Its also preventable in a lot of cases so why wouldnt you prevent it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I have lost an immediate family member to skin cancer in Australia, it is the worst thing in the world. I don't go to the beach here without an umbrella, t shirt and SPF50. In summer it is really hard to avoid our harsh UV because anything over 3 is for burning and it hits uv 3 by 9am lol. You can still love the outdoors, just need to be very very careful.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.