Sarah's Day #46 Nope, NOT qualified for anything. Especially not the book she marketed to ED sufferers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
literally! I am so confused about the situation to be honest.

it even feels like it’s possible she faked the whole thing for attention. I wouldn’t put it past her. But does she really think god has healed her baby or something? It just seems very unfair that she shared her story with so many people, and interacted with so many of her followers who had gone through something similar - and now she’s just not acknowledging it? I respect her right to some privacy, of course, but it does feel slightly odd sometimes that she is just talking about him like he’s totally healthy and like the pregnancy is normal. Maybe it is, but that wouldn’t correspond with all the drama earlier on in the pregnancy.
I genuinely believe it was less serious than initially suspected and she will credit her healthy baby to ‘God’ or her many magic powders.

Reactions: 36
I had a thought tonight. What if sez is just pretending to be a narc for views. I then laughed and decided there’s no way she could do that. But it does worry me how much her family enables her.
I feel they only enable her to the extent they do because she's successful. They are also benefitting from her success so they aren't going to intervene anytime soon. I imagine she's also the difficult one when she doesn't get her own way and it's just easier to let her get on with it.

Reactions: 24
Sis did your water just break orrrrrr?
Are you just shooting some magnesium and sodium infuUuUuUuSed nAchUrAL bAtHinG liquids up yo vag to sOoThE yo irRiTabLe cErviX?
IMG_5446.jpg

Also, them thighs don't lie 👀
Looks like you and I have the same thighs sis. Looks like you're average and normal, just like me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Anyone else from the UK remember this Reebok advert? Belly's gonna get ya! I had it in my head and couldn't think why... until I saw old Hambelly 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Still can't believe how much "Fox" and "Malachi" do not go together. I know it's not required, but you would think parents would want to make their children's names sound like the same vibe or sound good together, seeing as they will be next to each other for years. Picturing their Christmas cards "Sarah, Kurt, Fox and Malachi". I suppose Kai will be his nickname so that goes better with Fox but still. Also still laughing because it feels like more confirmation Fox is named that because she went full influencer when she was pregnant, and now looking back might have named him something a little less trendy and definitely more biblical. Ugh, I guess that's what's wrong with kids - they never align with your rebrand to Christian mum ! Darn it. Maybe her next kid (please let's hope she stops at 2) will be named after her third rebrand? What could it be?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
With the genetic condition... I feel like it could potentially be more serious than what she's letting on but she's just putting her faith in God and hoping for the best. I feel like she hasn't bonded with the baby, for example not having a gender reveal or baby shower. She also doesn't really talk about being excited to meet him and keeps saying how it doesn't feel real.

In one of her vlogs when she was upset about her pelvic pain, it really stood out to me when she was crying and said something along the lines of "I'm not wishing this pregnancy away, but...". It makes me think she might feel like the pregnancy is a burden but it's all part of god's plan so she's trusting the process.

Sorry this is a bit dark. Obviously pure speculation and I hope it's not the case!

Reactions: 30
With the genetic condition... I feel like it could potentially be more serious than what she's letting on but she's just putting her faith in God and hoping for the best. I feel like she hasn't bonded with the baby, for example not having a gender reveal or baby shower. She also doesn't really talk about being excited to meet him and keeps saying how it doesn't feel real.

In one of her vlogs when she was upset about her pelvic pain, it really stood out to me when she was crying and said something along the lines of "I'm not wishing this pregnancy away, but...". It makes me think she might feel like the pregnancy is a burden but it's all part of god's plan so she's trusting the process.

Sorry this is a bit dark. Obviously pure speculation and I hope it's not the case!
She also said something like the "issue" might not be so visible, so she doesn't want to talk about it so that people don't have it on their minds seeing him although not seeing anything wrong on the first sight. That's why she said she wouldn't want to be the spokes person for that condition . The doctor suggested it, but she said she wouldn't.

Reactions: 13
WHAT IS GOING ON WITH HER FOOT?!!!!!
WHAT THE duck IS THAT!!!! Her left foot is awfully extended and I can't figure out what that indent on the right ankle is. It's so gross.
Also notice how when she was in the car today with her mum... the sez would say something and her mum kept correcting her. I appreciated that haha

Reactions: 21
WHAT THE duck IS THAT!!!! Her left foot is awfully extended and I can't figure out what that indent on the right ankle is. It's so gross.
Also notice how when she was in the car today with her mum... the sez would say something and her mum kept correcting her. I appreciated that haha
I’m pretty sure she’s just burrowed her foot into the sand a bit and the wet sand sitting on top of her foot is making it look weird.

Reactions: 7
Are you just shooting some magnesium and sodium infuUuUuUuSed nAchUrAL bAtHinG liquids up yo vag to sOoThE yo irRiTabLe cErviX?
View attachment 1036920

Looks like you and I have the same thighs sis. Looks like you're average and normal, just like me.
Nice burnt ham belly 🥴

also, with her saying she’s having the baby a week early… either a schedule c like we said, her due date has changed or she’s literally just got it in her head that she won’t go over. Maybe she doesn’t want two March babies? She’s due 8 March so its sort of close to Fox but not really, his birthday is 26 March so way are the other end of the month. Anyway, I digress.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also still laughing because it feels like more confirmation Fox is named that because she went full influencer when she was pregnant, and now looking back might have named him something a little less trendy and definitely more biblical.
I reckon she's just stopped putting effort in to being an influencer. She got a huge follower injection with Fox and has learnt that she can do a half arsed job and still make a tit ton of money. In her eyes she will think why waste time and money with over hyping this pregnancy when she can just insta story for 10 minutes a day and still have stans who will buy anything she puts out.

Reactions: 23
I reckon she's just stopped putting effort in to being an influencer. She got a huge follower injection with Fox and has learnt that she can do a half arsed job and still make a tit ton of money. In her eyes she will think why waste time and money with over hyping this pregnancy when she can just insta story for 10 minutes a day and still have stans who will buy anything she puts out.
I reckon youre completely on the money here, it's also partly what I suggested in the last thread. She's over the actual work of being an influencer. Now she's just in it for the quick and easy money, the scam schemes, the cash grabs, the many companies, one after another. And she'll actually go far this way. The internet is filled with a huge number of gullible people who are primed to fall prey to this marketplace.

Reactions: 33
Nice burnt ham belly 🥴

also, with her saying she’s having the baby a week early… either a schedule c like we said, her due date has changed or she’s literally just got it in her head that she won’t go over. Maybe she doesn’t want two March babies? She’s due 8 March so its sort of close to Fox but not really, his birthday is 26 March so way are the other end of the month. Anyway, I digress.
Pork crackling anyone? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1036920

Not her splashing water to cover up her thighs touching! This girl is messed up.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Ju
Just came on to say exactly the same!🤣 Looks deformed, and maybe some fluid building up there😲🤣
Ugh…. What the heck
It’s looks like when I’ve been 30+ weeks pregnant and worn tight socks whilst working for 12 hours

if that’s real, witch needs to elevate her legs 😬

I’m pretty sure she’s just burrowed her foot into the sand a bit and the wet sand sitting on top of her foot is making it look weird.
I thought she was just trying to photo shop away NORMAL pregnancy swelling
Most pregnant ladies get swollen feet after a point even the fittest and skinniest because of the distribution of fluid and extra blood flow ect especially when on your feet or sitting It’s weirder that her foot is incredibly skinny haha like she’s had the tightest sock on and it’s pushed all the fluid up to her calf

Imagine being at the beach with your son and knowing you have to sit posed constantly because you want to be filmed
What a sad existence I wonder if she does the check to see quick retake before it goes up
So sad.
She honestly looks so unwell her eyes are sunken and she has not weight in her face her colour is bland even with filters she looks just sick
I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s freaking out about the baby and if the possibility of having a child with a condition sent her on a spiral
It’s not an easy fear to allay especially mid pregnancy when it’s so many unknowns even if it was a scare you would still be constantly thinking about the what if’s
And she’s hardly sane pre pregnancy
EDs are often about control? And her excercise and diet and ultimately no weight gain is the only thing she can control whilst freaking out about the baby
I know her body image is tit but I think the unknowns of the baby’s health definitely have a huge role in how incredibly unhealthy she looks right now

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Nice burnt ham belly 🥴
For someone who's life goal is to be a milf, she gets burnt SO often. I thought we, as society, were past the days of sunbathing and getting a "tan" in the sun.

Skin cancer is a real life thing Sezz. If you havnt started praying against it already you better start now.

Reactions: 48
For someone who's life goal is to be a milf, she gets burnt SO often. I thought we, as society, were past the days of sunbathing and getting a "tan" in the sun.

Skin cancer is a real life thing Sezz. If you havnt started praying against it already you better start now.
If you had done your research like Sarah, you would know that sunscreen messes with your hormones and causes cancer. 🙄🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Really really hoping the baby name isn’t Malachi, because the baby name I want for my potential future son is Malachy (pronounced Mala-key), it’s an Irish name 😂 but it’ll give me the ick if I know scuz likes it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.