Sarahs Day #45 Hoping to go into labour faster, to distract from ED book launch disaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe she openly said Fox started taking the dummy when he was ONE, FOR COMFORT?! Why bother?! That's when people are advised to get their baby off of it, not start!

Girl has no clue.

And, her "organisation" sucks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Has anyone seen her latest story of them packing the dishwasher after dinner? After she just explained that they barely use it? I don’t even have words, what an idiot hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Has anyone seen her latest story of them packing the dishwasher after dinner? After she just explained that they barely use it? I don’t even have words, what an idiot hahaha
Oh no no no - we’ve misinterpreted her again. She meant they never use the dishwasher in the same way Focks never watches movies, or never wears nappies, or in the way she never wears makeup, or has never had lip fillers…

That is to say, all the god damn time.

• Haha
Reactions: 83
You mean he is a young child who likes to imitate, be praised and bond with the adults in his life? Wow, such a UnIqUe and sPeCsHeL child 🙄
Screenshot_20220119-190516_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 79
You mean he is a young child who likes to imitate, be praised and bond with the adults in his life? Wow, such a UnIqUe and sPeCsHeL child 🙄
View attachment 998922
My 16 month old is obsessed with dishwashers….. like pretty much all toddlers. He also loves putting stuff away and helping clean, you know why? Kids love PRAISE. Why does everything have to be exceptional or brilliant ?? Why is she so afraid of having an average kid? (Or average anything). Also why does she have to document them putting dishes in the dishwasher? Please just get off the internet Sarah

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Yes apparently its just for when they entertain. Also, kurt looks really happy to be constantly filmed as part of the family circus.
My husband would loath me putting my phone/camera in his face and recording him! If I made a habit of it he would potentially up and leave, and tbh I wouldn't blame him.

Reactions: 17
Going back to the last thread and Kurt’s post about ivf clinics, it’s funny they care now but didn’t when they were baiting a miscarriage and upsetting anyone with fertility problems

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Going back to the last thread and Kurt’s post about ivf clinics, it’s funny they care now but didn’t when they were baiting a miscarriage and upsetting anyone with fertility problems
Could someone share screenshots and context for the comments?

Reactions: 11
Kurt looked so frustrated in those Insta stories and she cut it off just as he was saying something. Wonder if he was telling her to stfu 😅

Reactions: 11
This is a current hot topic in Australia atm, and is all over social media, so Kurt jumped on the bandwagon...
OOOOPS I meant to ask about the tiktok that I cant view here in India. thanks for sharing this, I did briefly watch his story and heartbreaking as it is, i rolled my eyes at the irony of someone who is antivax not getting why the healthcare system is overloaded.

Reactions: 28
How fortunate is the world that the perfect milf boss babe Sarah is such an expert in all things, and today she was selfless enough to share all her knowledge on the best way to organize clothing for ‘nooborns’ 😱
She is so generous. I can only imagine how her two close friend are on the edge of their seats waiting for her texts and personalized advice on what they should buy and how much of everything they will need. No way would they know any other mothers as capable as Sarah.
Also let’s not forget how she has not one, not two but three eating disorder e-books that they can use for project comeback. Sarah will no doubt do it with them in solidarity. Yeah the girls!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I can't provide a recap... BUT can we please take note of Ep:57 of their tit house podcast showcasing them giving business advice, where they refer to two "boys"(entrepreneurs who founded a skincare brand who wanted to work with Sarah (apparently)) as "money grabbers" and go on to say that "you can see through it" aka the boys brand as a money grabbing stint. SARAH, C'MON.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle beige!

They then go on to say the founders & CEOs drive and purpose for starting companies, bleeds into the foundations of the brand. And that Sarah loves supporting small brands - guess that's why she took down and unnecessarily slammed Sabi & Soul publicly, and stole recipes from her local cafe, renamed them and added them to her rubbish cooking app.

Sarah then goes on to slam people creating merch with regards to people wanting to get rich fast! "MEERRRCH! Why is everyone doing merch?!" OMG all of your active wear IS MERCHANDISE SARAH! MEEEERRRRCH! You're not a fashion designer! You're a no good influencer, working with a fast fashion label, who most likely produces garments in unethical and unsustainable ways to make you rich fast. MEEEERRRRCH!

I just can't with this woman.
I thought the two boys were Bondi Sands tbh. Far more successful then she will ever be

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You see the tooth? This is what I see in one friend of mine too. When they go over filled they kind of can't close the lips properly.
I don’t have filler and my lips do this and show part of 1 tooth but it’s just because my top lip is slightly uneven in thickness.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.