Sarahs Day #45 Hoping to go into labour faster, to distract from ED book launch disaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could someone share screenshots and context for the comments?
This tiktokker predicts what influencers will name their babies. She said in the video that she gets multiple requests for our lord and saviour, the sugar mumma herself, The Sez Dawg™️. This video is just her being like “why does everyone request her? I don’t get why she’s so highly requested”. And these are the comments. I included some I found funny

Welcome back @shaaanxosucks 🥰
I'm honoured my thread title brought you out of lurking mode - you've been missed!

This new year I finally unfollowed The Sez across all her platforms, and I can't tell you all what a great decision that was. Not only have I freed up loads of time no longer watching her 68 stories a day, but also my eyes have at last returned to their normal position after years of being rolled out of their sockets. I'm also saving a fortune on bleach, as I don't have to scrub my eyes each time after witnessing her sickening Sunee creations, tacky talons and vile veneers.

Huge thanks to the brilliant and hilarious Tattler community who keep us unsubsribers up to date on all The Sez's shenanigans. I'm sure there's someone here who can do a much better recap, but this month it's obviously all about ebook 3 "Limitless Liability". While the promo reel - aimed directly at ED sufferers - was an absolute PR disaster, even worse has been her handling of the subsequent fallout. Instead of listening to the hundreds and hundreds (possibly thousands) of people - many of them loyal followers - who've told her how triggering and dangerous her messaging is, she has chosen to delete, block and ignore them. In addition, she's using every tactic she can think of to distract and deflect from this debacle, including trying to build drama and speculation around a possibly premature baby which may or may not have a disability.

The Sez has had a lot of scandals over the years,
but this one seems especially awful. Hopefully it will be the one that brings about her long-overdue downfall. 🙏🙏🙏
Also can’t forget she deleted her BLM highlight. I made a comment about it on one of her posts but I was ignored

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
This tiktokker predicts what influencers will name their babies. She said in the video that she gets multiple requests for our lord and saviour, the sugar mumma herself, The Sez Dawg™️. This video is just her being like “why does everyone request her? I don’t get why she’s so highly requested”. And these are the comments. I included some I found funny

Also can’t forget she deleted her BLM highlight. I made a comment about it on one of her posts but I was ignored
Thank YOU!!! thats such an odd premise for a tiktok, but I guess it's entertaining for stans?
The comments are wild, tbh. Here we are critiquing all the deeply problematic things she does and convincing everyone who reads on here why she deoesnt deserve her platform, and people are following her for reasons as shallow as her husband is hot and her son has a different sounding name???

I guess that's really telling us a lot about why she is and will always have an audience. Its terrible, honestly, but this is the downside of where we are as a society with regards to social media and content creation. We can turn anyone into a celebrity and pedestalise them without them having to do anything relevant or useful or good to deserve that place.

Reactions: 25

I'm sorry, what? People were rooting for her for her struggles getting pregnant? witch WHERE? She got knocked up first time with zero troubles. And again with #2. Have we been following the same influencer??? 🤯

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 80
People think Kurt is hot? So hot in fact that they can put up with Sezzy's boring stories? Can someone confirm? :oops:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I don’t have filler and my lips do this and show part of 1 tooth but it’s just because my top lip is slightly uneven in thickness.
I know. If it's natural it's absolutely ok. But when you can see the difference, for example my friend, before and after when before she didn't have that and now her lips are about to explode.

Reactions: 7
People think Kurt is hot? So hot in fact that they can put up with Sezzy's boring stories? Can someone confirm? :oops:
obviously whether someone is hot or not is a quite subjective thing, but I will never understand how people can find the kind of mustache Kurt has hot. It gives me an uncle vibe and is a gigantic turn off for me.
Besides that, and if it wasn’t for looks, his homophobic douche persona makes him utterly unattractive to me. 🥴

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
obviously whether someone is hot or not is a quite subjective thing, but I will never understand how people can find the kind of mustache Kurt has hot. It gives me an uncle vibe and is a gigantic turn off for me.
Besides that, and if it wasn’t for looks, his homophobic douche persona makes him utterly unattractive to me. 🥴
I agree. The moustache ruins the entire look (it's giving me an 80s vibe as well) but lately he also looks quite sickly which isn't exactly a winner.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Had to laugh when the tik toker said at the end of all these stans commenting so much asking her to predict the name she said it’s a bit of a red flag and that her fans are not stable?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Had to laugh when the tik toker said at the end of all these stans commenting so much asking her to predict the name she said it’s a bit of a red flag and that her fans are not stable?
This bit was my favourite because the Tiktoker doesn't even know who Sarah is but already understands what her stans are like!

Speaking of red flags, in today's podcast Ep. 59, Kurt says Sarah times him on the toilet and calls out how long he’s been pooping for 🚩 . Love that for him. Sarah goes on to say that because they run 4 companies and are both stay at home parents Kurt isn’t allowed to poop twice a day for 40 minutes at a time 🚩. Also, since getting pregnant Sarah doesn’t bloat anymore because it’s cured her digestive issues. Sure thing, sis.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Kurt vacuuming, doing the dishes, and minding fox while sez just stands there and films it all. So much for dOmesTiC gOdDess

(also please don’t read this as me saying that housework is only something women should do or have to do. This is solely pointed at Sarah since she believes in gendered roles)

Reactions: 41
Those tik tok comments are interesting. I don't know if I would have ever described Sarah as " sweet" tho. Setting aside my own feelings for her, if I reflect on the content of her stories, I would never think she is super sweet. Also, who is watching someone's content for their hot husband? What!? That's so odd to me. Just google hot male celebrities or something. Kurt is going to hang onto the moustache for as long as he can. I don't know why, but its been in for younger guys to grow terrible facial hair on purpose. I think it makes him feel youthful and cool, especially given how much he's changed physically in the last few years.

Also, what is wrong with Sarah!? Let the poor guy poop.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Screenshot 2022-01-19 at 21.24.19.png

Screenshot 2022-01-19 at 21.24.09.png

Comments on Harry's video. I cannot wait for his video tomorrow.
This is definitely one of the times a lot of people have spoken out and called Sarah out on platforms outside of her own thatshe cannot control with her typical delete and block strategy.

Its a delight to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
You mean he is a young child who likes to imitate, be praised and bond with the adults in his life? Wow, such a UnIqUe and sPeCsHeL child 🙄
View attachment 998922
*thrives off of responsibility"

Can't believe that all this time I didn't know that me having a little toy vacuum as a kid that i liked to push around meant i was born special and responsible ! Thanks sez<3

• Haha
Reactions: 38
*thrives off of responsibility"

Can't believe that all this time I didn't know that me having a little toy vacuum as a kid that i liked to push around meant i was born special and responsible ! Thanks sez<3
I love how she manages to spin everything into something philosophical.

I feel like she could literally tit her pants in the street and would still be like 'omg I had a spontaneous digestive cleanse. Wow it feels so good to listen to my body and to be able to respond immediately to my body's needs"

• Haha
Reactions: 142
This bit was my favourite because the Tiktoker doesn't even know who Sarah is but already understands what her stans are like!

Speaking of red flags, in today's podcast Ep. 59, Kurt says Sarah times him on the toilet and calls out how long he’s been pooping for 🚩 . Love that for him. Sarah goes on to say that because they run 4 companies and are both stay at home parents Kurt isn’t allowed to poop twice a day for 40 minutes at a time 🚩. Also, since getting pregnant Sarah doesn’t bloat anymore because it’s cured her digestive issues. Sure thing, sis.
When my husband is on the toilet for too long I shout across the house at him to spare his poor asshole... but only because I'm tired of hearing about his hemorrhoids when he's on the toilet damn near willing the next batch of them into existence 🥴 Timing your husband, dictating their bathroom behaviors, and trying to guilt them about it on a public podcast is toxic as hell. If you're genuinely worried about his health or it's seriously disrupting your daily routine, then talk it out. Your podcast listeners don't need to be privy to every bit of your life or relationship.

I also have to wonder, if Sarah's so busy, how does she have the time to micromanage Kurt's life? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I found a comment about Sarah Jessica Parker on a video about ‘And Just Like That’ - the god awful Sex and The City reboot - and it reminded me so much of Sarah I screenshot it.

I think it definitely applies to the stan mentality and explains the weirdness in the TikTok comments:

“I think this is a perfect example to make people understand that charisma and likeablity are not the same thing. She has lots of charisma, she can win you over especially if you are not paying attention. Because if you do pay attention, you'll realize you actually don't like her.”

That’s what it is for me. Sarah has charisma - well, once upon a time she did. Before loading her dishwasher and stacking then un-stacking baby clothes became content. So her appeal is there for people who are ‘not paying attention’, as the comment says. We were all likely there ourselves at one point.

But peel back that very fragile layer and one realises very quickly that nothing of what she does or stands for is honest or authentic. She lives for quick cash grabs, and doesn’t care who she exploits or damages in the process (including vulnerable communities, her own husband, child, and unborn baby) 🤢🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I don't think Kurt's 40 mins bathroom breaks are a health thing and is probably trying to get away from her and get some peace for a while. And she is in no way concerned for Kurt's health if she thinks that he is having digestive issues, she is mad at being left having to deal with Fox, or work on her own! So she does what she always does and tries to shame him in a public way!

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I found a comment about Sarah Jessica Parker on a video about ‘And Just Like That’ - the god awful Sex and The City reboot - and it reminded me so much of Sarah I screenshot it.

I think it definitely applies to the stan mentality and explains the weirdness in the TikTok comments:

“I think this is a perfect example to make people understand that charisma and likeablity are not the same thing. She has lots of charisma, she can win you over especially if you are not paying attention. Because if you do pay attention, you'll realize you actually don't like her.”

That’s what it is for me. Sarah has charisma - well, once upon a time she did. Before loading her dishwasher and stacking then un-stacking baby clothes became content. So her appeal is there for people who are ‘not paying attention’, as the comment says. We were all likely there ourselves at one point.

But peel back that very fragile layer and one realises very quickly that nothing of what she does or stands for is honest or authentic. She lives for quick cash grabs, and doesn’t care who she exploits or damages in the process (including vulnerable communities, her own husband, child, and unborn baby) 🤢🤮🤮🤮
Spot on! Funnily enough, I found myself thinking of Sarah when chatting about another “problematic fave”- Joe Rogan- with my partner. He said:

“Just how gullible he is. He's not open minded. He's gullible in a weird way. Like narcissist gullible. If he researched it and listened to some authority figures, he is convinced no one could reach any other opinion if they did research like his.”

“So he is open to new ideas and wants the facts, but his interpretation of what that means is "right"”

“It's a reverse Glenn Beck. Joe Rogan is trump. He didn't set out to make a particular kind of content, so it gets steered right because he didn't resist it”

Sarah did ultimately start out with some kind of focus (wellness) but it was never really rooted in HER own values or anything. It’s always been so easily swayed by what’s easy, what the sponsors want, etc. So, it’s not surprising to me that she just seems to keep falling deeper into this habit of churning out toxic content and then being genuinely bewildered when there’s backlash. As this goes on and the public narrative shifts out of her corner, we’ll see more of her aggressive snap backs and more doubling down.

This parallel also explains how some equally (if not more) toxic and hateful people never get deplatformed. They’re the Glenn Becks. They shape the narrative so they’re always on point, riding that thin line, and tossing the disposable idiots who follow them under the bus when things get too heated. They know when to shut up and how to create the kind of distractions that seem completely organic and unrelated to them but somehow still shift the spotlight onto something other than their duck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.