Sarahs Day #45 Hoping to go into labour faster, to distract from ED book launch disaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fox looks so cute (and much more comfortable) with his hair up out of his face! I wish she would cut it! That’s got to be annoying.

Reactions: 9
Sarah on her stories saying that Fox has said the babies name on a story before and ‘no one heard it’. So I’ll stick with Micah as my vote.

Reactions: 26
I dont normally do this but I'm going to put mine from pages back down here. I agree and think it's important we keep highlighting that ebook. Could be reworded but I think it highlights the climate as round her atm

Sarahs Day #46: Queen of exaggeration and avoidance, but we still remember E(D) Book 3 -Limitless.
This needs to be the winner

If this baby drops anymore it’s going to fall out of her tomorrow 🙄

View attachment 1036203
The way she craps on, one would think the baby would have walked right on out by now. How much “lower” can this baby go I wonder.
Ps sis. You look absolutely identical to yesterday. Put it away.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Fox looks so cute (and much more comfortable) with his hair up out of his face! I wish she would cut it! That’s got to be annoying.
His hair is looking so brown, just the ends are blonde now, how long is she going to let it grow so that she can keep the baby curls and blonde ends 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If this baby drops anymore it’s going to fall out of her tomorrow 🙄

View attachment 1036203
If her pelvis is sooooo sore all the time, why is she even attempting or thinking about doing sqauts? I do not know how to separate a lie from the truth with Sarah, ever.

Also... I recently followed Olivia Molly Rogers, I saw she has partnered up with The Butterfly Foundation in a new campaign. I feel like she is everything Sarah is not.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sarah's Day #46 Nope, she's definitely NOT qualified for that

this was the most liked thread name. Should we do this one?

Reactions: 26
Sarah's Day #46 Nope, she's definitely NOT qualified for that

this was the most liked thread name. Should we do this one?
OOH, that might be the first time a title I suggested has made it.

Can we add something about the ED book to it?
Like so:

Sarah's Day #46 Nope, NOT qualified to sell fitness. Especially not the book she marketed to ED sufferers.

or

Sarah's Day #46 Nope, NOT qualified to sell that. Especially not the book she marketed to ED sufferers.

or

Sarah's Day #46 Nope, NOT qualified for anything. Especially not the book she marketed to ED sufferers.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
OOH, that might be the first time a title I suggested has made it.

Can we add something about the ED book to it?
Like so:

Sarah's Day #46 Nope, NOT qualified to sell fitness. Especially not the book she marketed to ED sufferers.

or

Sarah's Day #46 Nope, NOT qualified to sell that. Especially not the book she marketed to ED sufferers.

or

Sarah's Day #46 Nope, NOT qualified for anything. Especially not the book she marketed to ED sufferers.
oh nice!! i really like the third one. anyone else? can i just add new thread and we can change afterwards? not sure how it works..

is this correct??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.