Sarah’s Day #44 Limitless stupidity, ebook triggering your ED, Micah’s the name of the baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its very much there, many of the comments have been deleted, but many remain.
And the cover image looks changed to me too. I didnt know that was possible.

Reactions: 12
This is what I responded to this latest comment on the reel. And it's still there and I'm still not blocked. Actually I'm surprised how many negative comments are still there. Sarah's making history by not deleting everything on time.
Yup, so well said!
It always baffles me how ‘the sez’ showcases her complete ineptitude for common turns of phrase (not to mention the spelling, spare me!)
‘Coming full circle’ is hardly a niche or complex phrase, but she still managed to duck it up.

Especially embarrassing for her that she always makes these faux pas on BusInEsS related posts; and in English - which is her first and only language, and yet she tells us she scored ‘above average in English’ (in highschool…over a decade ago. 🙄 Or was it in the university course she dropped out of? They’re the only 2 possibilities as she has no qualifications to speak of) 😬

Only in this case of this highly damaging reel, her misuse of ‘coming full circle’ was actually accidentally correct. 😱 She has indeed come full circle - she’s right back to the blatant obsession with high intensity exercise, extreme food restriction, and fixation on thinness and abs (as if her obsession ever stopped).

The major concerns now are of course that 1) she’s pregnant (go figure), and yet more disordered than ever; and 2) she’s explicitly and deliberately telling her viewers that if they struggle with food, exercise or body image, then what they need is an 8 week ‘no excuses’ ‘after photos’ and ‘results’ focused, intense and advanced level exercise plan. 🤦🏼‍♀️

The ‘limitless’ in Sweat it limitless sure is correct - only it refers to Sarah’s limitless stupidity and capacity for unbridled greed, at the expense of her followers health.🤑🤑🤑

Basic definitions for you below, Sarah.
You’d think a BoSs BaBe who is aBovE aVeRaGe iN EnGlisH would have known this already, or had one of ‘her team’ check for her 🤔 Apparently not.
C27A4C69-1814-4DEF-AF23-9569A893B3DB.jpeg
8DCB656A-665A-43A5-9D16-9C7849E72E5D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Its very much there, many of the comments have been deleted, but many remain.
And the cover image looks changed to me too. I didnt know that was possible.
i didn’t realise u could change the cover either, she defs looked into how to change it.

as i was looking through the comments on the reel, i realised something. i genuinely don’t remember the last time she had this much of a negative response to a post. i know there was the whole baiting miscarriage (which was another disgusting example of her behaviour) but even then her comments were half half, and she managed to delete every single one. however, this time she’s seriously messed up and more and more people are noticing. she can’t keep up with how fast criticism is coming in. no matter how many comments she deleted or hides, more keep appearing.

i’m really hoping this is her last straw, the thing that causes her complete downfall because she needs to realise how much damage she is causing young girls!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Yup, so well said!
It always baffles me how ‘the sez’ showcases her complete ineptitude for common turns of phrase (not to mention the spelling, spare me!)
‘Coming full circle’ is hardly a niche or complex phrase, but she still managed to duck it up.

Especially embarrassing for her that she always makes these faux pas on BusInEsS related posts; and in English - which is her first and only language, and yet she tells us she scored ‘above average in English’ (in highschool…over a decade ago. 🙄 Or was is in the university course she dropped out of? They’re the only 2 possibilities as she has no qualifications to speak of😬

Only in this case of this highly damaging reel, her misuse of ‘coming full circle’ was actually accidentally correct. 😱 She has indeed come full circle - she’s right back to the blatant obsession with high intensity exercise, extreme food restriction, and fixation on thinness and abs (as if her obsession ever stopped).

The difference this time is she’s now 1) pregnant, and yet more disordered than ever; and 2) explicitly telling her viewers that if they struggle with food, exercise or body image, then an 8 week ‘no excuses’ ‘after photos’ and ‘results’ focused intense exercise plan is the way to go. 🤦🏼‍♀️

The ‘limitless’ in Sweat it limitless is correct - only it refers to Sarah’s limitless stupidity and capacity for unbridled greed.🤑🤑🤑

Basic definitions for you below, Sarah.
You’d think a BoSs BaBe who is aBovE aVeRaGe iN EnGlisH would have known this already, or had one of ‘her team’ check for her 🤔 Apparently not.
View attachment 971627View attachment 971628
I'm loving that last line of the first definition..."repeat the errors of its TRAGIC PAST"!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
i didn’t realise u could change the cover either, she defs looked into how to change it.
Except, the cover image was hardly the problematic part of the entire reel.. she's SOOOOO thick, tone deaf, full of herself and incapable of any self improvement.

I really want to see her GONE.

@Furggle what an epic avatar!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Here's all the most recent comments calling her out. Sez has really dropped the ball in deleting these. Perhaps she knows there's too many eyes on her atm. Or she doesn't care and is loving the engagement. I'm amazed she still hasn't said anything. Nothing at all. She really must be just riding it out and waiting for everyone to move on. And unfortunately that will probably work.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Here's all the most recent comments calling her out. Sez has really dropped the ball in deleting these. Perhaps she knows there's too many eyes on her atm. Or she doesn't care and is loving the engagement. I'm amazed she still hasn't said anything. Nothing at all. She really must be just riding it out and waiting for everyone to move on. And unfortunately that will probably work.
Those comments are absolutely gut wrenching 😫😢 But thank you so much for posting them.

It is so important that they’re recorded for when Sarah attempts to rug sweep the situation, and as more people come to this forum as a resource. More eyes are opening to her every day.

I don’t think she can ride this out unless the online community lets her. And thanks to this forum, there’s a growing proportion that won’t let her. Solidarity tattlers 🥰

Reactions: 34
She’s too self-absorbed to give a crap anymore. Complete disregard and avoidant behaviour. This cannot go on forever. It will be stopped. Great that so many are screenshotting these!

Edit: also, somewhat off the trail but also relevant. I think this may have been the article that brought me to tattle OR maybe I read it on tattle?! (after googling Sarahs day) a few months ago. Just re-read it again and found it interesting..

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Do you have Reddit? Might be useful to post as a lot more of her Stan's lurk there

Reactions: 12
So I'm catching up after being away 5 days, and you guys are SO on the ball with capturing everything, on the go.

What's hit me like a hard punch in the gut are comments on the What Mia Did Next video. Truly gut wrenching. So many girls talking about how Sarah triggered their ED years ago. So much of the stuff we keep talking about, real stories, real troubles, real struggles. And this bleep gets to laugh her way to the bank with yet another scam/scandal while completely ignoring this backlash.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
USER=158589]@Furggle[/USER] what an epic avatar!!
[/QUOTE]
Thanks...she's just the gift that keeps on giving!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Such a weird move that she changed the cover of the reel 😂 I think it’s so if people have seen screenshots of the video and go to her page to see it they will think it’s gone… she’s so gross.
I tried sending it to some bigger influencers who talk about toxic diet culture like Tally Rye / Lucy Mountain / Dr Joshua Wolrich / Jameela Jamil (lol wishful thinking) but no luck 😢
I was actually surprised to see Tally Rye follows her since her whole brand and podcast is about dismantling diet culture, I would think she wouldn’t like Sarah at all…

Reactions: 23
Let's be real here people.... we have seen this time and time again.
The sez posts something - she gets called out - she goes silent - strategically posts extra content completely unrelated (eg fucks, house of ferals etc) - she may or may not post a video of her crying and playing victim... and you know what she will say (if anything):

"You guys misinterpreted me... you misinterpreted all my miscarriage bait videos, you misinterpreted my blm stuff, you over reacted to calling out a small business and attacked them on your own accord, you are misinterpreting this message for ED limitless.. this is all you guys just misinterpreting. I can't help that what I say you take at face value. I am a ceo of the world's shittiest so called 'businesses' and how dare you try and hold me accountable"

We know she is beneath pond scum and has no shred of integrity in her body. She DOES NOT CARE about anyone but herself and her pockets full of mindless stans filling them with their hard earned cash and blind loyalty.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
and you know what she will say (if anything):

"You guys misinterpreted me... you misinterpreted all my miscarriage bait videos, you misinterpreted my blm stuff, you over reacted to calling out a small business and attacked them on your own accord, you are misinterpreting this message for ED limitless.. this is all you guys just misinterpreting. I can't help that what I say you take at face value. I am a ceo of the world's shittiest so called 'businesses' and how dare you try and hold me accountable"
THIS is exactly what Sarah would say. That she is just so misunderstood and misinterpreted and she didn't mean it like that.

The worst part is that she is so full of herself that she actually believes it. In her eyes she has never had ED and she is just eating healthy, thats all. She has no education or knowledge on the matter and doesn't even care. So she probably came up with this campaign thinking that it is so common to think those things (nothing wrong there), because she thought like that and constantly wanted to achieve her goals, but found excuses blah blah... and she having everybodys best interests in heart will help those people to get to their goal with this crappy new program. And they will thank her after for helping. I can see it being overall a brilliant idea and campaign in hes eyes. 🤢

Sorry to burst your bubble Sarah! Wake up and smell your ED!

Reactions: 36
THIS is exactly what Sarah would say. That she is just so misunderstood and misinterpreted and she didn't mean it like that.

The worst part is that she is so full of herself that she actually believes it. In her eyes she has never had ED and she is just eating healthy, thats all. She has no education or knowledge on the matter and doesn't even care. So she probably came up with this campaign thinking that it is so common to think those things (nothing wrong there), because she thought like that and constantly wanted to achieve her goals, but found excuses blah blah... and she having everybodys best interests in heart will help those people to get to their goal with this crappy new program. And they will thank her after for helping. I can see it being overall a brilliant idea and campaign in hes eyes. 🤢

Sorry to burst your bubble Sarah! Wake up and smell your ED!
In all honesty she is so sheltered in her own ignorant bubble she might not have meant it, for the reasons you give. But then why not own up to it like a normal person? Anyone else would have been horrified they got it so wrong but not our Sez. Nope, she just ignores the problem because she can't possibly be in the wrong. All she had to do was redo the Reel with a better message. That's all.

I can't fathom what she hopes to gain from ignoring the problem. I can only assume it's not hurting her sales. If it had flopped and no one bought it I bet she would have changed things then.

Reactions: 22
There never was and never will be any accountability or reflection from her. Everytime something has happened it’s poor me everyone takes what I say out of context, I didn’t mean to upset anyone. 100% friends and family around her are enabling her ED and her narrow minded ways. Honestly guys it’s not her fault… she’s just trying to help people be fit and healthy, it’s not her fault that everyone out there is fat and obese and doesn’t want to take care of themselves…. I honestly believe this is how she sees things. So stuck in the mentality that thin = health. There is nothing healthy about her or ashy bines!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So it looks like she's moving on to the next money making project, a House of Groms YT reno. Has she forgotten she didn't finish the first reno series? Her fans ultimately didn't like her house reno as they couldn't relate, they are just going to love a warehouse reno 🙄

Nope it's still there. She has changed the thumbnail of it though.
What did the thumbnail used to be?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.