Sarah’s Day #44 Limitless stupidity, ebook triggering your ED, Micah’s the name of the baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg everyone go watch Beth's stories now and tell me she hasn't morphed into Sarah 🤢 the mannerisms, the collarbone pop, the way she talks. Get your own identity girl, before it's too late 🤦
HAHAHAHAHA it’s unbelievable! “If you know me you know I’m a morning person 🖐🏼👆🏻👐🏼🤏🏼☝🏼✌🏼“ and then walking around filming her hand pointing at things 😂 I’m dying 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can't wait for her to have her baby just so she can put her bleeping stomach AWAY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
What did the thumbnail used to be?
also is the tiktok cover for her EDbook the same as the initial one for her insta? you can’t edit tiktoks after they’ve been posted
It was the picture of her in black on her knees. So she must have uploaded a different version to TikTok if they can't be changed. Tbh, I didn't think IG could be changed either but here we are.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Can't wait for her to have her baby just so she can put her bleeping stomach AWAY
You know, I was just thinking, it's never going to end...once bub is born "eArtH sIDe" 🤱were going to be inundated with the post-partum frump🤰🙇‍♀️ whinging, along with multiple insta reels 🎞 and photographic evidence 📷 , until she's "been cleared by both my doctor and physio" to return to exercise💪🦵🏃‍♀️🏋️‍♀️🤸‍♀️ 🤼‍♀️ 🧘‍♀️, then we'll have the PrODjeCt CoMeBacK with all the body-checking 👄👙 and mirror selfies 🪞🤳 and obsession over her diet 🍌🧋🍽, continuously showing us her ever-developing abs, until the miraculous conception of surfie grom/💰💰💰marketing opportunity baby #3👶....and then we're back at the never-ending caressing of the ham belly🤰
Oh god🤦‍♀️, just take me now! 🪦

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 72
The House of Groms Tik Tok “leak” had me thinking: is KJ Tilse Media not already a creative agency? I understand that studios/agencies can offer more services than KJTM currently does (like talent management, copy writing, etc.), but wouldn’t it make more sense to just expand upon an existing and seemingly successful business?

Unless they intend to make this a rentable space or a training/coaching studio (aka something unique from what Kurt is already doing with his business), I don’t understand why they’d go through this extra effort.

Reactions: 21
It was the picture of her in black on her knees. So she must have uploaded a different version to TikTok if they can't be changed. Tbh, I didn't think IG could be changed either but here we are.
The fact she's sucking in her stomach as hard as she can too in that pic, which you can tell by the straining in her neck. She's literally psychotic

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I think I see Sarah's belly/body more than my own at this point. :LOL:
I stopped watching her youtube vids maybe just before her pregnancy with 🦊, so I missed all that amazing content. When I came across her vids again, he was a newborn. I know many of you were following her during the first pregnancy and I don't know how you all did it. Soo much belly! This is her second pregnancy too, I can't imagine what she was like for her first. I can understand the excitement and the amazement of what your body can do, but she takes it to another level.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Still believe this baby was conceived before the wedding, and the reason she goes on about being huge is bc she’s secretly chuffed she’s tracking so small for how far along she is, and is dying she can’t tell everyone. Idk why, it doesn’t make any sense, I just get a vibe.
Omg you really could be onto something there, with the constant “when do you think I’ll go into labour” questions and I’m sure she’s suggested she thought she would go into labour early on a couple of occasions too!

Reactions: 20
So I have not gone near her youtube for a good long while and live through you patient people's updates (THANK YOU!) But just out of curiosity I went on today and to be honest it is not the same channel. This is still her description:

YouTube’s holistic health princess is here to help you listen to your body. This is channel where I share my passion for health, holistic living, natural healing, beauty and fitness. Uploading every 3 days, get ready for loads of workouts, diet tips, recipes, daily vlogs and secret spilling. It’s time we get healthy and fit together!

But the thumbnails from her last 15 videos (which goes right up to the something is wrong with our baby video) only 4 of them are related to fitness which are ads for her own ebook, clothing line, one ad for her clothes and then the rest so 10 are featuring fox and baby talk!! So who are even following her anymore and why?! She is not producing the content she is supposed too and even the stuff she is is damaging and sponsored!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I think she has deleted the most-liked comment on that reel!! Unless other people can see it?? WHAT A PIECE OF GARBAGE

Edit to add: okay never mind it is still there!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Aaaaand all of the negative comments (except the main one at the top) are gone again…

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Here's all the most recent comments calling her out. Sez has really dropped the ball in deleting these. Perhaps she knows there's too many eyes on her atm. Or she doesn't care and is loving the engagement. I'm amazed she still hasn't said anything. Nothing at all. She really must be just riding it out and waiting for everyone to move on. And unfortunately that will probably work.
Just gonna quote (and link) this post as it contains all the comments that have been deleted again. 😡

It should directly lead to the relevant post (page 4, post 67).

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I really really hope she gets stretch marks in the last few weeks of her pregnancy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
No wonder she's been so quiet. I thought maybe she'd just bury it in her feed and delete the post eventually. Nope, opting for the good ol' delete, block and ignore. I wonder why it took her so long 🤔 it's not like she's busy.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.