Sarah’s Day #44 Limitless stupidity, ebook triggering your ED, Micah’s the name of the baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked that podcast episode. Yes, they could have gone much further than they did but they stuck to the facts and didn't excuse her behaviour at all. That is important and a step forward from this podcast.

I also loved the bit questioning how the marketing of the ebook was ok'd by Sez's team, then went on to say that Sez is in her Cronulla bubble surrounded by her team of friends who always agree with her. They hit the nail on the head there.

Hopefully fans will get wind of this and take note of Mia's video and realise what Sez has done is not ok. There's no excusing her this time.

Edit: I'm also waiting for the "medical emergency" or the stories about how stress is putting her at risk of early labour or something equally manipulative.

Last edited:
Reactions: 43
They may not have today but they have definitely mentioned it before. I am not sure how often you listen to their podcasts but they cover her stuff quite often and are usually on top of any scandal. It may not have been mentioned today (and probably should have in context of the product she released) but having said that I dont think it was an intentional omission by the triplets as they have addressed it before
I’ve never heard them mention it but have listened to a year’s worth of podcasts I think. Obviously I don’t take notes on every episode but it’s definitely something I expected them to bring up in today’s episode given the serious nature of what is happening.

Reactions: 3
Oh God, get so much second hand embarrassment from her too. Beth is trying to be Sarah so so bad, the reel is so similar with the annoying voice over. They even look the same, blonde, pick me bun etc etc.

At least she has a fitness qual, but she still is tapping into that whole "new year, new me" toxic diet culture bullshit. Toxic frenemy twinning!
Yes!!!! And the only reason the photo of her and Sarah was on the front was for her to milk Sarahs fame. Nothing else in the reel had Sarah in it. Trying to ride coat tails even though they’re not the ones you’d want to ride. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I also loved the bit questioning how the marketing of the ebook was ok'd by Sez's team'
This is what I still find amazing....

A bizzzzness boss babe with 100 "companies" and she still doesn't have a qualified team of people to make sure she is protecting herself and her said 100 "companies".

She's so far up her own ass that she thinks she doesn't need them, and she knows more than anyone else.

That Scuzzy, will be your downfall eventually.

We wait with bated breath 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 41
That’s very interesting about her friend using her in the reel.

I fully believe they don’t have real friends. Just people wanting to profit off of their fame.

Even before the pandemic they never really spent time with friends much but just you wait now that they have a boat they will be popular for the summer.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That’s very interesting about her friend using her in the reel.

I fully believe they don’t have real friends. Just people wanting to profit off of their fame.

Even before the pandemic they never really spent time with friends much but just you wait now that they have a boat they will be popular for the summer.
100% Beth and Brenton are friends with them for the exposure.
Scrolling way back through Brenton’s insta shows photo after photo with Australian C list celebrities, and ex Bachelorette contestants.
Seems like he has been trying to climb that social ladder for a while.

Also, looks like Madi(sp?) in her newest insta story/TikTok. I guess the Reno series for the house of Groms is underway.

Reactions: 26
Reluctantly listened to the podcast. I just dont enjoy it because the girls don't chat and have banter like sisters. It's just like they are in front of a camera doing some crap journalism. They could have made a much bigger impact. They slightly touched on qualifications but didn't go in to it anymore. Like I say they report on things as opposed to having a conversation between themselves. It's like they all have points to cover off on.
The opportunity to talk about the lack of qualifications, the deleting and blocking of comments and users (when you're a company and not just a stay at home mum) could have been really hit on.
They spoke more about Mia and mentioned her name way more than they mentioned the sez.
I think they missed the mark.

Reactions: 23
I think this was in the drafts and accidentally posted to TikTok

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
My thoughts on the outspoken podcast episode.

Overall I think they did an ok job at relaying Sarah’s lack of insight, her continued disordered behaviours, and her silence, snippy remarks, and censoring/delisting comments, all as indicators of guilt. Could’ve gone deeper, but that’s not really their style. As was said above they tend to report over discuss.

-I liked that it started with a trigger warning (essentially anything involving Sarah should come with various trigger warnings, tbh).

-I like that they mentioned Mia’s qualifications (and her association with The Butterfly Foundation and ED advocacy). This, when juxtaposed against Sarah’s following introduction as a ‘self-proclaimed holistic health princess’ made Sarah’s lack of any qualifications all the more stark. It positioned her accurately, as someone with lots of followers but zero credibility, even though they didn’t explicitly say she has no qualifications.

-I liked that they agreed that Sarah is still very much is ‘that girl’ who frets over extreme exercising and food intake, despite her claiming to have overcome her issues.

-I really like that they talked about this campaign and Sarah’s approach in general, as being symptomatic of her very insular and closed life and bubble, particularly regarding her lack out outside influence in her work team. They mentioned she primarily works with family, friends or those in the ‘Cronulla bubble’, but emphasised that she should really get an objective and balanced professional onboard who is not a friend/family, who could have flagged this (and many other) issues. (We all know Scummy would never, she needs ‘yes men’ only to feed her narcissism; but good to hear her insularity called out).

-I like that they addressed the one comment she replied to, and pushed that the onus is not on the viewers to interpret her message how she intended. That’s not the issue, the issue is that her program is indeed coming across a certain way to the viewing public - as marketing to vulnerable people, and encouraging disordered behaviours, to profit her. And the onus is and will always remain on her to remedy this.

-I do wish they talked more about the disconnect between the reel caption vs reel video more, or rather, Sarah’s voiceover about finding balance, acceptance etc., combined with videos of her smashing herself in the gym, and the caption about ‘no excuses’ and ‘results’ and ‘after photos’. Or just more talk about the nonsensical mindfuck of the marketing and the clearly hypocritical message about balance, vs what the plan is actually selling.

-I wish they’d included more than just 1-2 comments from the reel. Mia’s video was great, but it’s the comments from actual viewers and subscribers (that many have uploaded here) that really opened my eyes to how deeply wrong this campaign is, and just how many are affected.

-I like that they outright called her out for manipulation. In that part they said something along the lines of: “it’s still problematic, but as least if she had done a ‘wedshread’ program you kind of know what you’re getting…but this, this is manipulative, it’s manipulating vulnerable people.”

-I loved that they included the closing lines of Mia’s video. This imo was the best part of Mia’s video where she spoke directly to Sarah. I posted them as a seperate comment in this thread, but here it is again. I don’t have socials (outside of tattle, if that counts!), but if someone wants to circulate this online, or make other versions thereof, these words deserve more attention:

Leave this demographic alone.
Leave eating disorder sufferers alone.
Leave people fighting for their lives, alone.
They do not need 8 week exercise programs.
They do not need bodychecking, from you, in your promo.
They do not need to give your their $70.00.
They need appropriate care and treatment, and to be pointed in the direction of qualified individuals, who are able to help them address these issues, that you are using to line your own pocket.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
hahaaha i got blocked because of a response to a story she posted a couple days ago of her eating so much while showing a small bowl of oatmeal with 3 pieces of banana. this girl is so delusional.

Reactions: 20
This is what I responded to this latest comment on the reel. And it's still there and I'm still not blocked. Actually I'm surprised how many negative comments are still there. Sarah's making history by not deleting everything on time.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
So it looks like she's moving on to the next money making project, a House of Groms YT reno. Has she forgotten she didn't finish the first reno series? Her fans ultimately didn't like her house reno as they couldn't relate, they are just going to love a warehouse reno 🙄

Wait, has she deleted the reel? I don't see it anymore
Nope it's still there. She has changed the thumbnail of it though.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.