Sarah’s Day #43 Content creator? Or master baiter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice the fresh nails on The Sez in her latest story? Another freedom she gained this week as the unvaxxed

Reactions: 18
That ‘salad’ looks like a bowl of slugs that Ron Weasley just threw up. I’m from Spain and I’m insulted

• Haha
Reactions: 59
The freckle filter on sissy’s stories (filmed on another app bc can’t even disclose how she really looks lmao) can’t keep up with her manic energy in her latest ahahaha. Truly pathetic.

Reactions: 16
Anyone else notice the fresh nails on The Sez in her latest story? Another freedom she gained this week as the unvaxxed
Not being rude but it’s not as if it’s the first time she’s had them done? She had a nude set for 3ish weeks before this current one 😆

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what happened to her bestie Tameka
She use to always post about her but she has been MIA for a long time.
Maybe she got sick of the Sarah show

Reactions: 10
I think she has painted the white ones she had. They look grown out still, just that dark poo colour.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not being rude but it’s not as if it’s the first time she’s had them done? She had a nude set for 3ish weeks before this current one 😆
A lot of people here thought the ones before looked like stick ons she did herself

I think she has painted the white ones she had. They look grown out still, just that dark poo colour.
“Dark poo colour” hahah 😂 I reckon these look new but could defs be more stick ons again

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Sarahs it's okay to shower twice in the day if you wanna shower just before going out AND after your work out.
Seriously soooo disgusting to work out and then go and prepare food, doesn't she feel gross! Why does she brag about being discusting.

Ik she'd say that she's SOOOOO busy she couldn't possibly shower twice but you time to work out and prepare food and go in IG and rant so im sure a quick 5 min body refresh shower before going out in the ARVOOO would be perfectly acceptable and LUCKY NEIGHBOURS would get two shows for the price of one - girl just put some damn curtains over the window really it's not that hard.

Thanks for listening to my random rant everyone had such a busy and stressful week and this girl having so much free time but complaining about being busy and not even showering just got to me cause people with REAL busy lives make sure they shower even if they havnt worked out in the morning. It's basic personal hygiene but apparently we don't do that in the tilse household.

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Sort it out girl scrub your body

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
trust that as soon as the unvaxxed gets freedoms she perfectly fine sharing that she’s out to dinner 🙄 couldn’t be any more obvious
Ugghh, this makes me gross shudder tbh.

1) She looks like an alien. A bald alien doing duck face;

2) Everyone else looks natural and is just smiling nicely for the photo. Only the Sez has to position herself centre, making who knows what that gesture is with the chopsticks (which is also weird and kinda othering). Can you imagine doing this with a fork? She might as well have captioned it: ‘KoN’nIcHiWa witches!! Look at me, I’m doing something Asian, see I’m holding chopsticks!’

Maybe that’s reaching, but at the very least she’s treating this meal as a photoshoot, everything has to be cast with this extreme inauthenticity and posing and filters and props. It says something that no one, not even her own brotherhusband, put their arms around her for the pic.

3) With cases spreading and this evening’s announcement that indoor mask wearing and compulsory QR check-ins are coming back, you can kiss your unvaccinated outings goodbye soon Scummy! But don’t worry, you’ll have this pic to look at, plus you’re soooooooo busy, doing- …ummmmm. Arrrrrh. Errrrrrrr…
Being pregnant?
75BABB3C-7C22-4552-9D4C-67F63F0520A8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Chef Pinhead said it's "almost vegan" becaSUE it's dairy-free, but it had bacon in it. She's a knob, I tell ya. A proper knob.
You can't have a dish 'almost vegan' if it's not even vegetarian 😂😂😂😂
it's just a normal meal with some fake dairy products in. When I cook a chicken pie with fake cream in that's not almost vegan BECAUSE OF THE MEAT AND BUTTER 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The Health Code is doing so terribly on Spotify 😳 I’m bored, so I tried to find a worst rating for a podcast on all Spotify and could only find ONE. Like, come on, that’s a small budget podcast, and you have these two idiots with all their equipment and staff to end up with the same rating.

Just do a marketing agency and be done with your sad attempt to stay relevant in social media.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Even the 'fun' they're all having in the limo is awkward as all duck.
Tell me you're paid to pretend you're having fun, without telling me you're paid to pretend you're having fun. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Even the 'fun' they're all having in the limo is awkward as all duck.
Tell me you're paid to pretend you're having fun, without telling me you're paid to pretend you're having fun. 🙄🙄🙄
It is so bleeping cringe. High school formal vibes 😂

That’s actually tiny! For 29 weeks!
Agree! She keeps referencing the TwO weEKs ahead which is literally the inaccurate fundal height measurement that can differ every time you do it, of course Sarah ballooned her stomach out when getting measured to gain the extra damn 2cm. I guarantee her baby will be average size or below.

It disgusts me how Kurt is so agreeable and feeds into “how big she is” and “big mumma” and comments things like WOAH in relation to her size when she is eye-bleeping herself in the mirror caressing her ham belly. Get a fkn clue Kurt. And a set of balls.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
She looks like a grandma here. Also in the vlog and todays stories she just randomly mentioned she worked out... Mmm..weird? She's always so explicit about it.
And also ,she thinks children watch her stories and she watches stories with Fox???? WTF!!!
I swear she’s looking more and more like her useless nutritionist Dee. They both have the same grey complexion, especially around the eyes. They must both eat the same restrictive beige diet.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.