Sarah’s Day #43 Content creator? Or master baiter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was browsing on tiktok and saw this on a video of a girl who makes fun of Australian influences. Would love to see a Sez video 😂
Glad to see that there are people who don't even know Sarah though, she is completely undeserving of her platform.
I still want to see @shaaanxosucks POV videos of living next door to The Sez 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 21
"almost vegan"
How can something be "almost vegan"..? It's either vegan or it's not 🤷‍♀️ If it contains some sort of animal product (that isn't meat), no-matter how small the amount than it is vegetarian, or she could even call it 'plant-based' if the animal product is a very small amount. There is no such thing as "almost vegan" !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Seeing as she posted this to her stories, here’s the first 3 weeks of the new guide.
I spot quite a few errors. I won’t mention them though as we know The Sez reads here and I don’t want her to fix them before publishing. 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 44
All these exercises sound so convoluted...
Screenshot_20211223-014856_Instagram.jpg

Also you might think you miss out on seeing The Sez's lovely face in the E-book due to her being too pregnant to do the exercise examples (which I do think might reduce sales slightly...) But don't worry, she's dragged out some old mirror selfies for us 🎉
Screenshot_20211223-014919_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I spot quite a few errors. I won’t mention them though as we know The Sez reads here and I don’t want her to fix them before publishing. 🤫
I just had a look and you’re right. Even some of the pics aren’t right 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That’s the most bland and colourless “mediterranean salad” I have ever seen
She’s also again worked out and not showered or washed her sweaty face before food prepping. Then she’s putting her hair up in front of the bowl and constantly touching her face., never see her wash her hands either. Her level of hygiene is deplorable.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
She’s also again worked out and not showered or washed her sweaty face before food prepping. Then she’s putting her hair up in front of the bowl and constantly touching her face., never see her wash her hands either. Her level of hygiene is deplorable.
She is actually VILE! And so is that salad.

I’m actually offended, I’m half Greek and that’s definitely not a Mediterranean salad 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Seeing as she posted this to her stories, here’s the first 3 weeks of the new guide.
LMFAO, YOU GUYS ARE GOLD!!
I suspect also why she has gone so silent lately. We ruin every single thing she tries to do. And I'm living here for it all!

Glad to see that there are people who don't even know Sarah though
Also amazing that the first instance they know of her they immediately dislike her or laugh at the hilarity that is her miniscule existence in a little bubble no bigger than her doorknob pinhead.

How can something be "almost vegan"..? It's either vegan or it's not 🤷‍♀️ If it contains some sort of animal product (that isn't meat), no-matter how small the amount than it is vegetarian, or she could even call it 'plant-based' if the animal product is a very small amount. There is no such thing as "almost vegan" !!!
Chef Pinhead said it's "almost vegan" becaSUE it's dairy-free, but it had bacon in it. She's a knob, I tell ya. A proper knob.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
she’s such a pick me i swear! does she think she’s the only person in the world to have a mayhem filled couple of days before christmas god she’s an self obsessed idiot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Am I the only one extremely confused by that vlog? It was super scattered. Where was the staff Christmas party footage of the venue and them handing out secret Santa presents, was that the same party as the one he’s at her home???
And wasn’t she tag teaming Kurt to go back to work but she.. just never worked?
Oh and just because something is ‘vegan’ doesn’t always make it wholesome. Sounded like she smothered it with vegan cheese, the other one she prepared was probably my more wholesome. And don’t call something nearly vegan that has bacon on it, super offensive to vegans 😒

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.