Sarah’s Day #38 Pushes belly out for the gram, no vax for the Tilse fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she realises how many pregnant women are in ICU in Sydney amd gets vaccinated. The long term health complications of a covid diagnosis are unknown let alone what it could do to a fetus if the mother is on oxygen. And before anyone says the MRNA vaccines have been in development for 20 years so covid is more of a risk at this point

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I hope she realises how many pregnant women are in ICU in Sydney amd gets vaccinated. The long term health complications of a covid diagnosis are unknown let alone what it could do to a fetus if the mother is on oxygen. And before anyone says the MRNA vaccines have been in development for 20 years so covid is more of a risk at this point
I honestly don’t get why there are so many people against the vaccines. I didn’t even research what’s in the vaccine lol. Received my appointment date, went and got jabbed 😅 Maybe my approach is terrible but I don’t see the big deal unless you have medical issues.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
I honestly don’t get why there are so many people against the vaccines. I didn’t even research what’s in the vaccine lol. Received my appointment date, went and got jabbed 😅 Maybe my approach is terrible but I don’t see the big deal unless you have medical issues.
Exactly. I asked my GP and he said I don’t care get any you are low risk so off I went. Done. Protected. Let’s move on with life.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Sorry to go off topic but this is the only tattle thread I’m part of / tattle connection. Does anyone else always get this error message on tattle? / know how to fix it?

Also not sure if I’m even allowed to post this or if it goes against guide lines so feel free to angry react it or something and I’ll delete it right away!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
The attacked thing is why I'm here. We either support, discuss or ignore. I've just been attacked on Reddit for 'mum shaming Sarah' because I commented saying she might struggle with 2 babies because she struggles already and got attacked for saying she's a bad mum. But like... She isn't the best, you don't need kids to see that.
Those Reddit stans are the worst. They like to call us bullies yet they gang up on anyone who doesn't worship their princess. Sarah could smack Fox across the room and they'd find a way to justify it (I am in no way saying she ever would, just using it as an extreme example!!)

Gotta love how she flip flops back and forth on things. Just the other week she was saying she loves having Fox in their bedroom and were in no hurry to transition him back to his own room. Now she suddenly wants to move him out asap, not to his nursery but to the playroom he never uses because he hates it. Poor Fox is gonna feel like he's being bounced from pillar to post.

Just transition him back to his nursery and leave him be. He has at least a year from now, probably much more before the baby might need it. What's the rush to get him into his new room? The nursery will be vacant for ages yet. Let Fox adjust in his own time, the baby isn't due tomorrow 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 812436View attachment 812437

Wow look at this shocking cold weather! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 When it gets hotter is she going to say its too hot to go out? Not being vaxed is not going to be good for her content. Who cares about your beige boring house and how youre going todecorate it yaaaawnnnn is this the content her followers are going to get until Dec 1st.

Also, its so cringe when she always says "when I'm pregnant" as if she's been pregant that many times she can compare to all the other times. The only people who can say "when I'm pregnant" IMO are women having their 4th 5th or 6th child.
I loved how during the beginning of lockdown (the one where she actually stayed home lol) she was complaining about not seeing friends, the gym, and not going to brunch lolol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tahlia has just done a post sayings she's at work (in her nurses outfit)
Tanika has left.

All doesn't seem well in the Sarahs Day HQ - AKA her old fly.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Tahlia has just done a post sayings she's at work (in her nurses outfit)
Tanika has left.

All doesn't seem well in the Sarahs Day HQ - AKA her old fly.
Weird, she still has that she works with Kurt in her bio. Not sure if nurse was already in there or it’s just not updated? Or maybe she’s still doing both?

ETA: I really hope Jei is the next to leave, I’ve gotten such an off vibe from the way Sarah treats him in her vlogs, so patronising. Also after seeing Sarah posted unpaid internships and other underpaid work, I hope he isn’t getting that same treatment.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I found the Reddit page first when I searched Sarah day problematic. I would read through the different posts and was happy to see that people had the same ick feeling about what she was saying and doing. Then I saw a lot of people defend her actions and quickly realized it was mostly just people ganging up on those trying to give a little clarity to Sarah's problematic behaviours. There were just way too many people drinking the old body bloom there for me. Certain posters on Reddit complained of the terrible people on Tattle, so I made my way here to check it out. Glad I did.

Also, most people fill their bookcases/shelves with the things they love from travelling, family or keepsakes. She just needs to own it and fill it with the things she loves like her x small shorts, photos of herself in her x small shorts and I don't know..maybe a photo of her mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Plus the amount of potential hospital appointments she will maybe have with a disabled newborn who has a weak immune system and doesn’t need to catch covid from his mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry to go off topic but this is the only tattle thread I’m part of / tattle connection. Does anyone else always get this error message on tattle? / know how to fix it?

Also not sure if I’m even allowed to post this or if it goes against guide lines so feel free to angry react it or something and I’ll delete it right away!
Yes same here. I have gone to private browsing to be able to post but I can’t post in normal safari because of this error.

Reactions: 5
I know right!, I literally have a full on needle phobia, basically the way Sarah hates chickens, I hate needles😂 so it’s not like I was rushing out but sometimes you just have to suck it up and do things you don’t like sometimes🤷🏼‍♀️ I also see it as why be precious now, I’am sure we’ve all taken the occasional over the counter pain relief without thinking of it, we’ve all ate fast food, we’ve all ate foods with questionable ingredients.
Do they not know you can still be the centre of attention if you get vaxed😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this but there's a young woman that runs a TikTok account specifically about influencer updates. She makes updates about Sarah, Shani, Chloe Szep, basically any popular Australian influencers. I quite enjoy the updates as she's just states what happens and leaves it at that, and I don't have to sit through long YouTube videos and instagram stories. The videos aren't clouded by her judgements or opinions. But she posted a video about Sarahs latest YouTube video. Sarahs supporters are attacking her for saying the baby was tested for chromosome abnormalities which is exactly what the NIPT tests for.

It drives me crazy that her supporters only have like 2 braincells and can't think for themselves or do any actual research.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Ok is it safe to come out now. Are the thought police gone?
Hope its ok to finally point out the obvious. Chromosome abnormalities are quite common in children between brotherhusband bruhsbands and sissy skinny wives.

Bam! And just like that I made the forbidden joke about the fragile #notsponbaby. Im just glad Im not the asshole who was extensively exploiting her not even born yet special needs baby even before its 20 week scan. Gonna squeeze every drop of content out of these poor unfortunate placenta suckers until they're old enough to complain or join the game. I feel so sorry for the first generation of kids born to influencers. They have zero control over their online image.

And poor Fox and where's Abby, taking pictures in a dark hallway with his mother when it appears to be a gorgeous day. Just sad.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Thirdly, now it’s ‘I told you I’m gonna have three boys in my life’ which I took it to mean including Kurt? so like is she just changing the narrative again now from 3 sons to 3 boys in her life???
Omg I was waiting for someone to mention that😁Another twist. It definitely didn’t not sound natural as well, not like she just switched “sons” for “boys”, more like a conscious change of the statement.

Reactions: 15
Got to say my partner would be like Kurt is. He makes jokes, he smiles in awkward situations etc.

I dunno I have to give him the benefit of the doubt with the video reaction but maybe that's because I saw my partner in it and I know how much he would be dealing with behind the jokey mask

(Now I gotta catch up with this thread haha! )

Reactions: 12
Ok is it safe to come out now. Are the thought police gone?
Hope its ok to finally point out the obvious. Chromosome abnormalities are quite common in children between brotherhusband bruhsbands and sissy skinny wives.

Bam! And just like that I made the forbidden joke about the fragile #notsponbaby.
I started to type......
Can you imagine Sarah in that google daze after she got the results.....
‘Does a gluten free diet cure........’

Then thought I'd better not post because I sound like a mean b**** but she's the one sharing all this information about her life. She literally gets paid for people to discuss and talk about her and the products she promotes. So she could have kept all this a secret if she didn't want it discussed, in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
NOBODY ASKED WHAT UNDIES YOU WEAR!!!
Again, that statement fits so well with your profile picture hahahaha
Just imagine the stink from that Whitefox polyester activewear she's in 24/7 + she's not a fan of showering after a workout :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I am so conflicted by her niche these days. Is she a Bible-loving, Christian mumma whose goal in life is to breed? Or is she a teenager who overshares about her periods and undies? Or is she a bOss-bAbe shredded MILF eye-bleeping herself on cameras? Seems like her audience is a mixture of all three at this point, and she’s trying to appeal to them all even though none of them go together.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.