Sarah’s Day #38 Pushes belly out for the gram, no vax for the Tilse fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Kurt’s ok and is getting the help he needs from actually qualified medical professionals.
But even if it’s nothing, if it’s serious enough to go to the ER, then it’s really low behaviour for Scummy to be posting for more bump attention etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah, back to posting her bump and workout routine and AGAIN dropping the “extra small” clothing to be stored away. She has got serious issues……..
tell me you’re unvaxxed without telling me you’re unvaxxed

• Haha
Reactions: 24
referring to her instastorying:
1. ugh god sarah keep telling us again how nice a day it is but you’re stuck inside - couldn’t be anymore obvious that they’re not vaxxed 🙄
2. BuMP check omg stop
3. also who called it that she would use being productive as an excuse for not leaving the house
4. SARAH YOUR CHILD IS SINGING LOUDLY TO GET YOUR ATTENTION!! PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR CHILD, HE LITERALLY SCREAMED OUT “MUM” LIKE 5 TIMES PUT YOUR PHONE AWAY AND GO TO YOUR CHILD
5. XS update again really get over yourself sarah
6. hearing fox singing in the background makes me feel sad idk he just seems so neglected when kurt isn’t home coz all sarah cares about is talking to her phone 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
“I’m just not that active this pregnancy. I’m lucky if I work out like… 4 times a week?”
Just stop. Staaaaaahp.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
she just said she's going to the Physio on Wednesday on her insta stories so I'm guessing that's confirmation she is vaxxed? She may have had to get vaccinated so that she can continue going to appointments and check ups for the baby?

ETA: just remembered you don't have to be vaxxed to go to a health appointment so I could be wrong

Reactions: 14
Would he go to the emergency room for a routine check up though? Sarah might be back to posting because she doesn’t know what else to do with her life.

Agree they’re not vaccinated. There is no doubt she has always been anti-vax.
Hmmm true, might be due to covid the way they’re grouping people? Assuming it is heart related (which it would be for ECG) if it was more of an emergency situation he probably wouldn’t of casually been chilling / having a call?

Side note: I’m currently doing my major uni assignment on ECG design, so now all I’m thinking about while working on it is Sarah!! Can’t escape her!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Okay so I’ve just watched her stories… it has kind of rubbed me the wrong way how Sarah is talking about filming her workout and “it all depends on if Kurt is home on time” as if he’s out running errands and not in the hospital? Jesus Christ.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
i know someone already did a story recap but heres my version taking the P out of it xox
The story begins with a BUMPdate outside (shes feeling massive) *insert belly rubs* Sissy might get her body moving today, (which is dependant on whether Kurt gets back from the hospital in time or not) THEN oMG guys sezzy was SOOOO productive today she fully cleaned her fridge!!! (its not a pinterest fridge its a productive fridge). and then we get a breifing on her basket of extra smalls - The dilemma: SHE MIGHT NOT FIT INTO THEM AGAIN 😱 (then we get another group of stories entailing her XS apparel that i skipped through because *snoreeeee* which was accompanied by some body checking and talk about pregnancy weight gain 🤪🤪. and then the struggles of how she hasnt been as active this pregnancy (shes lucky if she works out 4 times a week- SHOCKER) some more baby weight talk *insert tummy rubs here*
BUT DO NOT FEAR!! Sissy has a physio appointment on wednesday to check her pelvic floor and prolapse.

SUMMARY: its becoming painfully ovbious that she is unvaxxed and lacking content to share (someone commented earlier that unvaxxed ppl can still attend health appointments re: physio ?? ). her days involve housewife duties of cleaning and reorganising on the daily with some outdoor time in the backyard with 🦊 and a workout if shes LuCkY

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Its pretty easy to fake a certificate that you're vaccinated. They have photoshop so they could do it under a minute so it doesn't mean much if they are/aren't going out

Could be chest pain from stress explaining ECG and bloods. Routine check ups dont happen in ED
I don’t know about Other states, but in Vic this is very untrue. Our proof of vax goes in a digital wallet and it is both time stamped in real time that clicks over and has a moving digital hologram. Would not be easy to fake. The Medicare cert doesn’t count as your vax ‘passport’ here.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Maybe Kurt told her he's working, that's why she's posting like normal. Western medicine behind your wife's back, huh 😏😏 She'll be in the loop soon when she reads here xoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Maybe Kurt told her he's working, that's why she's posting like normal. Western medicine behind your wife's back, huh 😏😏 She'll be in the loop soon when she reads here xoxox
omg, imagine if she really did think he was just out bc he didn’t want to tell her something was happening, and she found out thru here instead of herhusband? Ahaha how cooked.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The constant bump comparison is wild. I had to go back and look at her first old bump update highlight reel.
She is the exact same size as she was with Fox as she is now. I could only get a quick screen grab on her old 20 weeks but it is the same. The last as you can see is at 26 weeks and she is say her bump today is the same as her bump at 29 weeks?

Sarah, I highly encourage you to look at your own reel and see that there is no difference between and this may help you stop spiralling in regards to your size.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
LMAOOOO this would be so scandalous!!

The constant bump comparison is wild. I had to go back and look at her first old bump update highlight reel.
She is the exact same size as she was with Fox as she is now. I could only get a quick screen grab on her old 20 weeks but it is the same. The last as you can see is at 26 weeks and she is say her bump today is the same as her bump at 29 weeks?

Sarah, I highly encourage you to look at your own reel and see that there is no difference between and this may help you stop spiralling in regards to your size.
I think it’s normal to be like “WHOA such a difference! How funny!” and then move on. But she’s become quite the broken record and it’s really unhealthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
NOBODY ASKED WHAT UNDIES YOU WEAR!!!
Did I hear correctly??
She said two or three times in this undies story that it was 'not sponsed', then proceeded to show us all of the undies that were "sent to her', and then tagged the company.

Ummmmm...... Sarah, that is sponsored content.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Oh god...I haven't properly watched Sarah since the time she started dating Kurt and I am in shock,,,
I have so many questions... :LOL:
#1 I watched a video where Kurt was suffering from some unknown disease and sis was buying him organic produce to "heal his gut"
Apparently he was very sick...what happened with that?
#2 Why did Kurt look miserable when she announced her second pregnancy? And why does he always look so miserable??
#3 Why does everyone here claim she hates her child DISCLAIMER: I am not defending Sarah trust me - just curious...

Feel free to ignore my questions...but there is no way i can go through all the threads...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.