Sarah’s Day #38 Pushes belly out for the gram, no vax for the Tilse fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sis is a little manic again today… wanting to change the whole house, why does everything have to be an “aesthetic” it’s your house you live in. No one care what desk you have, a round timber work desk??? Most people have books in their house that they’ve read or interested in… personal opinion I don’t really rate having coffee table books just for the look. It’s not a show room it’s meant to be a home
anyone else notice it’s all about foxy and not really the nuuu baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So I know that not all kids have to have their own room, but if they’ve got a five bedroom house why on earth is she planning on the two kids sharing a bloody bedroom? Sis you don’t need a dedicated Pilates room (here’s an idea, maybe put that out in the pool room that is just sitting their being wasted), and a home office over your kids getting their own space… when is she going to realise that a house is is there to actually be lived in rather than just aesthetically pleasing Instagram photos 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Hey all, I’m a new lurker coming out of the woods! It seems really weird to me how in her video Sarah focuses on when she got the NIPT results (a screening test) but doesn’t say anything about getting the CVS results (a diagnostic test). This jumps out at me because I’m also 19 weeks pregnant and did NIPT screening earlier on and based on what I learnt about NIPT + the follow up diagnostic options (amnio or CVS), NIPT has low positive predictor values for many of the disorders it screens for, excluding Down’s syndrome + 2-3 much more serious disorders (I would think the latter aren’t what Sarah is facing because she suggests her baby’s disorder has a wide spectrum of severity).

The first time I listened I even thought she was saying the doctor recommended termination in a consult within her CVS appointment - i.e. before they’d have results, so based on NIPT alone - which I can’t see happening as the 3x medical practitioners I saw through my process all really hammered home how NIPT is risk screening not diagnostic. On a relisten though it’s just unclear because she never actually mentions getting the CVS result?
I was wondering this too!! She said she had to wait 2.5 weeks for the CVS results and then never confirmed nor denied whether it was high risk or not. I thought maybe I’d just missed something but I didn’t want to rewatch the video.

Reactions: 22
She has 5 bedrooms plus a pool room and she’s making both boys share? Like she has an office, Pilates room, her room and that’s not enough to share with her kids? Jeez.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Interesting we were discussing moving fox out into his own room long before the new bub gets here so he doesn’t associate the new baby with being “kicked out” and then today she goes on stories and says pretty much the exact same thing said on here (hi Sarah). Also when she’s talking about filling those shelves with those obscenely expensive books…. Maybe read some actual books?!?! You’re always going on about how much of a researcher you are …. Get some medical books or health/fitness books from a book store and have something of actual VALUE (knowledge not money value) in your house. Also I always found it odd we never see any family photos round the house? It does not seem homely at all…. Just so cold and empty. Don’t even get me started on how bland the “play room” is.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I actually think it’s fine that the kids share a room. It’ll be a good bonding experience for them. They won’t need their own space until they’re older and I’m sure they will have moved to a bigger house by then.

Reactions: 11
Okay a couple of things have stood out to me in her manic stories today:

Firstly, her house is actually a pig sty!! No disrespect if you don’t keep your house super clean, but the doorway on Kurt’s story! The boxes, random tape measure on the ground, what are they doing?? Also reminds me of the time she was complaining about Kurt never wanting to help with the tidying, like Fox is both of their responsibilities but she has to make Kurt help her clean up after him and he complains about it??? This put me off him big time, sounds like the classic has to be told what chores to do rather than taking responsibility and doing them, which is probably the most disgusting trait a partner can have in my opinion.

Secondly, she nearly caught herself out in stories admitting she’s still in lockdown and indeed unvaccinated with the ‘I kind of like that I can’t be outside, chilling out…….by the pool’ haha and you could tell she was really thinking before saying by the pool, trying to think where else she could actually be allowed to go hahahaha yes pls stay home scummy

Thirdly, now it’s ‘I told you I’m gonna have three boys in my life’ which I took it to mean including Kurt? so like is she just changing the narrative again now from 3 sons to 3 boys in her life???

Honestly I skipped through most of her stories they were SO BORING I just wanted to hear what she was getting up to for more evidence of her vaccination status but yes definitely concluded now that it’s weekend and she can’t really use the busy boss milf too busy to leave the house excuse, she is definitely not vaccinated.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
As an architecture student Sarahs house is firstly so confusing, I have never understood why the bedrooms are separated, the house flow is so uncomfortable and especially with little kids who need their parents close by. Poor fox will be crying all night and feel so isolated from his parents which won't help the change with a newborn. Her narcissism is so obvious through the placement of the rooms, I understand she needs an office and she is a fitness YouTuber but she has a bloody home gym. That pilates room is so pointless and a waste of space. Even if she wants the kids to bond together at least have another option for when they are older.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm not denying a doctor would outright say this (I imagine many do), but my thoughts are it's more likely the doctor offered it up as a suggestion, especially since Sarah is young and clearly has no fertility issues. The advice could have been along the lines of "or you could stop and start again" by way of letting her know her options. But in the stress of the moment she misheard or misunderstood.

Or she's twisted the doctor's words so she can say "I told you I knew better, the evil doctors told me to abort you" if the baby's condition isn't as bad as was first thought.
A doctor would do this absolutely if it were a abnormality such as Edward’s syndrome which is incompatible with life.

It s impossible to speculate there are literally so many genetic disorders out there. No judgment on her decision to keep the baby and I do hope he as the mildest form of this health condition. Some people like Einstein and Stephen Hawking had disabilities and they changed the world. With that being said, really and truly I hope Sarahs decision to go against medical advice wasnt because she s into naturopathy and alternative medicine and stuff
The NIPT tests for chromosomal abnormalities. I’m not sure Einstein had one of those. Some suspect he has as mildly autistic.

I wonder whether Kurt being so distant in the video was because that is his normal disposition / he is just so vague or he didn’t want this private issue to be so public.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Ah blaming the weather for not leaving the house 💉 convenient. It’s also not cold 🙄
Hahahah came here to say the exact same thing. Also she said their house gets very windy BECAUSE OF the palm trees 🤨

Sezzy also said they have meetings in her office and Kurt just loves chilling on that $900 chair when they’re having meetings. I’m absolutely dying thinking about how they’re just having normal spousal discussions and calling them meetings. Might go have a meeting with Mr Sissy Werk right now about tonight’s dinner plan.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Guys! Her stories!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s taking the piss surely! Just wants us to bleeping die laughing at everything we literally talk about

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did anyone notice she referred to this baby as "Bear"? Imagine - here are my kids - Fox and Bear!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
I agree entirely with everyone saying to move that damn pulsing machine (since it clearly isn't used for pilates) in to the outside room.
She has a house full of rooms and no love to put in them. Let the boys have their own space to build and grow their personalities.
If they want to share they will tell you and will ask to move their beds to the same room. But why does she have to keep dictating everything. Just make separate rooms and let people decide how they want to be.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.